PDA

View Full Version : Saddam in underwear...

Steady
05-20-2005, 11:53 AM
British tabloid publishes photo of Saddam in underwear

Friday, May 20, 2005

BAGHDAD, Iraq (AP) - Some Iraqis say they're upset with photos showing an imprisoned Saddam Hussein wearing only underwear. Others say it's what he deserves -- at the very least.

The photos were published today in a British tabloid, "The Sun." And Arab satellite networks have been televising the images to the people in Iraq.

One businessman in Baghdad calls the images an "insult" to Iraq's former president. And he says, "Saddam is from the past now, so what is the reason for this?"

One Kurdish resident was less sympathetic, noting that Saddam's regime was bloody and carried out mass killings.

The Sun says it got the photos from "U.S. military sources."

But the U.S. military says the pictures violate military guidelines "and possibly Geneva Convention guidelines for the humane treatment of detained individuals."

Trev
05-20-2005, 12:30 PM
I thought it was perfect...

He looked like a pitiful specimen and it was still to good for him <_<

Steady
05-20-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Trev@May 20 2005, 08:31 AM

I never saw the pics...not that want to...

I don't think the Iraqs are pissed off at the fact he was there former president,

but more that he is an Iraqi.

I honestly don't give a shi.....

t! :P

Nickatilynx
05-20-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Trev@May 20 2005, 08:31 AM

Tell me you really don't still buy into the fact that the war in Iraq was justified?

You sound as daft as the poor cannon fodder in WW1 who thought it'd be over by Xmass.

Both the US and UK Gov'ts lied to the electorate in order to follow a hidden agenda and undertake a war sanctioned by a small minority of the UN .

I mean the people onside for it , were...

The US
The UK...

oh and Albania was up for it.

Was he a cunt.

Of course.

But then if the world leaders who the majority of the world thought were cunts were arrested and imprisoned GW better book it..

Trev
05-20-2005, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 20 2005, 06:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 20 2005, 06:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@May 20 2005, 08:31 AM

Tell me you really don't still buy into the fact that the war in Iraq was justified?

You sound as daft as the poor cannon fodder in WW1 who thought it'd be over by Xmass.

Both the US and UK Gov'ts lied to the electorate in order to follow a hidden agenda and undertake a war sanctioned by a small minority of the UN .

The US
The UK...

Was he a cunt.

Of course.

But then if the world leaders who the majority of the world thought were cunts were arrested and imprisoned GW better book it.. [/b][/quote]
You really are starting to sound like a Canadian :unsure:

I wasn't referring to the invasion, more the fact that after decades of his dictatorship (and all the atrocities) he deserves to be treated in such a way. :)

Timon
05-21-2005, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 20 2005, 12:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 20 2005, 12:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@May 20 2005, 08:31 AM

The US
The UK...

Was he a cunt.

Of course.

But then if the world leaders who the majority of the world thought were cunts were arrested and imprisoned GW better book it.. [/b][/quote]
shut up

It was very justified, biggest tv spectacle of the century and worth every minute of it ;-)

Better than this Terry Schiavo, Pope and Jackson shit, I hope they start another war real soon and create some more real news because I'm bored as hell.

Nickatilynx
05-21-2005, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by Timon+May 20 2005, 08:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Timon @ May 20 2005, 08:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 20 2005, 12:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Trev@May 20 2005, 08:31 AM

The US
The UK...

Was he a cunt.

Of course.

But then if the world leaders who the majority of the world thought were cunts were arrested and imprisoned GW better book it..
shut up

It was very justified, biggest tv spectacle of the century and worth every minute of it ;-)

Better than this Terry Schiavo, Pope and Jackson shit, I hope they start another war real soon and create some more real news because I'm bored as hell. [/b][/quote]
Welcome back.

And may I be the first to shout

HOMO!!!

at you :)

pushpills
05-21-2005, 01:47 AM
no one is going to post the pic?

http://wmh.walla.co.il/archive/157207-5.jpg

Timon
05-21-2005, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 21 2005, 12:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 21 2005, 12:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Timon@May 20 2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 20 2005, 12:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Trev@May 20 2005, 08:31 AM

The US
The UK...

Was he a cunt.

Of course.

shut up

Better than this Terry Schiavo, Pope and Jackson shit, I hope they start another war real soon and create some more real news because I'm bored as hell.
Welcome back.

And may I be the first to shout

HOMO!!!

at you :) [/b][/quote]
fudgepacker :)

TheEnforcer
05-21-2005, 04:06 AM
Hahahhah.. welcome back Timon.. long time no see...

Timon
05-21-2005, 04:08 AM
Sup TE, when are we going shark watching? ;-)