PDA

View Full Version : The Best....

iknowalttl
05-19-2005, 10:25 PM
I went by the local ma/pop grocery store today and they had just gotten a fresh stock of fish... so I picked up a nice slab of salmon and was checking out what else they had...

Trigger fish is what I found... :yowsa: This has got to be the best kind of fish I have ever had...

I worked a snapper boat for a few months and all of the trigger fish we would split between everyone on the boat... everything else got sold but not the trigger fish.

I made a garlic, lemmon, S&P rub and broke out the george forman grill as soon as I got home... :rokk:

Damn, I knew I forgot something... :huh: should of called the girlfriend... I will call her tommorrow... maybe make hamburgers or Micky D's take out :agrin:

JizBiz
05-20-2005, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by iknowalttl@May 19 2005, 09:26 PM
I went by the local ma/pop grocery store today and they had just gotten a fresh stock of fish... so I picked up a nice slab of salmon and was checking out what else they had...

Trigger fish is what I found... :yowsa: This has got to be the best kind of fish I have ever had...

I worked a snapper boat for a few months and all of the trigger fish we would split between everyone on the boat... everything else got sold but not the trigger fish.

I made a garlic, lemmon, S&P rub and broke out the george forman grill as soon as I got home... :rokk:

Damn, I knew I forgot something... :huh: should of called the girlfriend... I will call her tommorrow... maybe make hamburgers or Micky D's take out :agrin:
That is a great choice for sure.

The one i always order for my wife is Orange Ruffie (sp)

Its a white meat fish from the AU waters and i think its considered pretty plain to them but is a rich fish up here. If you like white fish meat then its worth a try indeed.

Steady
05-20-2005, 09:55 AM
sounds like some delicious groceries..

Need to fire up the grill tonight....Fish on the menu mate :matey: