PDA

View Full Version : A note to my 3 wood

Evil Chris
05-19-2005, 02:53 PM
One fine day.... you will BE MY BITCH! :angry:

Newton
05-19-2005, 02:55 PM
Step away from the 3-wood ;) use a 3 iron ..

Anthony
05-19-2005, 03:23 PM
To think this is the same man who wanted to play Golf when it was snowing in Vegas.

TheEnforcer
05-19-2005, 03:35 PM
Two words for you....

DRIVING IRON!! :P

BillPMB
05-19-2005, 04:46 PM
Common mistake many golfers make is taking a steep takeaway with a fairway wood. Swing that club low and easy then let the big dog eat with a sweeping stroke using a strong grip (avoids a tailing shot)

3 wood is easy.

You should try my 1 iron sometime. (I tee off with that one alot) :)

NickPapageorgio
05-19-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by BillPMB@May 19 2005, 12:47 PM
Common mistake many golfers make is taking a steep takeaway with a fairway wood. Swing that club low and easy then let the big dog eat with a sweeping stroke using a strong grip (avoids a tailing shot)

3 wood is easy.

God can't even hit a 1 iron.

On that note, yeah just a nice easy swing with a 3 wood and she's sailing nice and pretty.

Evil Chris
05-19-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by BillPMB@May 19 2005, 04:47 PM

3 wood is easy.

Well it's back to the range for that club. I'm almost afraid to take a lesson, that it might screw up what I got going for me now.

I'll pass on anything lower than a 4 iron though. I'd rather be carrying a few different wedges.

NickPapageorgio
05-20-2005, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris+May 19 2005, 07:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Evil Chris @ May 19 2005, 07:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BillPMB@May 19 2005, 04:47 PM

3 wood is easy.

Well it's back to the range for that club. I'm almost afraid to take a lesson, that it might screw up what I got going for me now.

I'll pass on anything lower than a 4 iron though. I'd rather be carrying a few different wedges. [/b][/quote]
Hell yeah. Anything less than a 4 iron and I hit my 5 wood or my 3. I can't hit the low irons for shit. Off a tee I am not too bad but off the fairway, you may aswell put on your deerhunting gear cause we're going ball hunting. ;)