05-19-2005, 01:42 AM
hello, tell us about yourself.

Trev
05-19-2005, 03:49 AM
Hi Greg, welcome to Oprano :)

twan
05-19-2005, 06:51 AM
Welcome greg! :)
You have a famous name... Aah, that's a coincidence your also new on netsuprise :biglaugh:

Red
05-19-2005, 10:08 AM
Hi Greg, welcome to Oprano.
What do you di in the biz?

JoesHO
05-19-2005, 10:46 AM
Rock on Greg, welcome to Oprano

Steady
05-19-2005, 11:11 AM
Hi, Greg...Welcome! :)

DaddysGirl
05-19-2005, 11:56 AM
Welcome :bwave:

TheEnforcer
05-19-2005, 12:07 PM
Hello.

Greg Gaskell
05-19-2005, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the welcome, I own xxxoutsourcing.com and have just launched convert2toons.com which is about converting your paysite in to a toon site.

I have been in the biz a while and orginally from UK, based out of Bangkok and Manila now.

Newton
05-19-2005, 02:18 PM
I take it this has now been resolved?

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?showtopic=17368

Greg Gaskell
05-20-2005, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Newton@May 19 2005, 10:19 AM
I take it this has now been resolved?

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?showtopic=17368

Hi, first of all we are not proadultoutsourcing.com, we are xxxoutsourcing.com and we used to have board whores, we have stopped this now as it just pisses people off, as for worker being changed every 2 weeks - that is not xxxoutsourcing

wildgirl
05-20-2005, 12:16 PM
Welcome to Oprano, Greg!

Nickatilynx
05-20-2005, 12:18 PM
Whenever I see people with 1 post welcoming someone with 3 , call me old fashioned LOL....

but I smell a shill....

ahahahahahahahahaha

Newton
05-20-2005, 12:20 PM
Thank you for the reassurance, that there won't be a infestation, of board whores mulling around.

Trev
05-20-2005, 12:21 PM
I wouldn't say that was old fashioned at all...

I'd say it was right on the mark :)

Trev
05-20-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Newton@May 20 2005, 05:21 PM
Thank you for the reassurance, that there won't be a infestation, of board whores mulling around.
We've already got me...there's no room for anymore :biglaugh:

gonzo
05-20-2005, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Newton@May 20 2005, 11:21 AM
Dont look now....
Greg Im glad you found Oprano. We often wondered who was riding herd on the board whores and now we know. Glad to see that your coming online direct. I think youll find it more beneficial than hire hands that dont understand English very well.

Theres always business here for a level headed outsourcing company. Nick Papgeorgio cant do it all!

I think youll find that if you contribute to whats going on that i will reap you great rewards.

And yes the prior outsourcing company that I mentioned in that other thread still owes some of the family a refund.

Let me ask you a question. Say I hired one of your guys. How do you handle the following issues?

1. Is this a dedicated guy to me for the hours I purchase or do you have them working on multiple clients at once?

2. How quick do your designers work? I have a quote from one that says in an 8 hour span he can do 2 3 page tours.

3. How confidentail are my projects when working with you? If I come up with a great new idea can you assure me that it wont be shared or canabalized to your other clients?

Just a few questions to get to know you.

Greg Gaskell
05-20-2005, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+May 20 2005, 08:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ May 20 2005, 08:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Newton@May 20 2005, 11:21 AM
Dont look now....
Greg Im glad you found Oprano. We often wondered who was riding herd on the board whores and now we know. Glad to see that your coming online direct. I think youll find it more beneficial than hire hands that dont understand English very well.

Theres always business here for a level headed outsourcing company. Nick Papgeorgio cant do it all!

I think youll find that if you contribute to whats going on that i will reap you great rewards.

And yes the prior outsourcing company that I mentioned in that other thread still owes some of the family a refund.

Let me ask you a question. Say I hired one of your guys. How do you handle the following issues?

1. Is this a dedicated guy to me for the hours I purchase or do you have them working on multiple clients at once?

2. How quick do your designers work? I have a quote from one that says in an 8 hour span he can do 2 3 page tours.

3. How confidentail are my projects when working with you? If I come up with a great new idea can you assure me that it wont be shared or canabalized to your other clients?

Just a few questions to get to know you.[/b][/quote]
I totally agree with what you say about the board whores and it's not something we will be doing again, anyone who needs anything can deal with me directly.

As to your questions:

Your worker is only allocated to you only for 8 hrs a day 6 days a week per month, we don't shave your time or does this worker work for anyone else, it's totally dedicated to you.
You get daily work reports of what he has done in what times.

This can vary depending on what client wants doing, on an average a TGP template would say take 2-3 hrs. Typically you see a speed up once the designer knows what styles your looking for and what you expect.

3. How confidential are my projects when working with you? If I come up with a great new idea can you assure me that it wont be shared or cannibalized to your other clients?

Great question and very important, we have a contract that is between ourselves and you which is a TOC, NDA and AUP so you and us are covered in this.
All employees at the company also have to sign a contract which covers and protects the company and the client.