PDA

View Full Version : Season 4 of 24

TheEnforcer
05-18-2005, 12:25 PM
I don't suppose that anyone here just happens to have the full season of 24 stored on their TIVO that they could copy. I've gotten addicted to the show after watching the first three seasons on DVD and wanna see season 4! LOL :)

Evil Chris
05-18-2005, 01:22 PM
Season 4 is almost complete, so I doubt anyone will be able to help you out.

Watch for it on DVD soon. It's probably the best one yet too.

TheEnforcer
05-18-2005, 06:02 PM
I just watched the final disc of season 3 last night. A couple observations from watching the three seasons.

1- I still want Kim Bauer to die a horribly painful death. No matter how pretty one is if you are an annoying character you need to die a nasty death.

2- I was happy as all hell to have Jack's wife die in the first season because not only was she annoying, she wasn't even hot.

3- Palmers kids got off easy and I'm glad I didn't hardly see anything of them in seasons two and three.

4- President Palmer is an awesome character and what you would want in a president BUT I didn't like the choice he made about covering up for his wife in season three. I don't think it's a choice he would have made given what we had seen from him in previous seasons and eipsodes. That said, still a great character.

5- Look up what the epitome of evil bitch is and you have Palmers wife Sherry down to a tee! That woman was pure evil in a dress or pant suit. :o

6- Nina Myers was a great character and they took the right time to have her be bumped off.

7- Tony Almeida - One of my favorite characters. I'll be interested to see if they do anything with him for season 4 given how season 3 ended.

8- The bad guys for all three seasons are very well acted and written.

grimm
05-18-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris@May 18 2005, 09:23 AM
Season 4 is almost complete, so I doubt anyone will be able to help you out.

Watch for it on DVD soon. It's probably the best one yet too.
november 6