PDA

View Full Version : How do you fracture your penis?

imported_Technick
05-17-2005, 10:30 PM
Interesting story from Yahoo news:

BOSTON - A woman isn't legally responsible for injuries her boyfriend suffered while they were having consensual sex more than a decade ago, a state appeals court ruled Monday.

The man, identified only as John Doe in court papers, filed suit against the woman in 1997, claiming she was negligent when she suddenly changed positions, landed awkwardly on him and fractured his penis.

The man underwent emergency surgery in September 1994, "endured a painful and lengthy recovery" and has suffered from sexual dysfunction that hasn't responded to medication or counseling, the appeals court said.

Although the woman may have exposed her boyfriend to "some risk of harm," the three-judge panel said her conduct during the sexual encounter wasn't "wanton or reckless" and can't support a lawsuit.

The man's lawsuit already has been thrown out by judges in Salem District Court and Essex Superior Court.

The appeals court upheld those rulings while noting that its ruling doesn't apply to cases where someone has negligently infected a partner with a sexually transmitted disease.

"There are no comprehensive legal rules to regulate consensual sexual behavior," Justice Joseph Trainor wrote. "In the absence of a consensus of community values or customs defining normal consensual conduct, a jury or judge cannot be expected to resolve a claim that certain consensual sexual conduct is undertaken without reasonable care."

The man's attorney, John Greenwood, said he is likely to appeal Monday's ruling to the state's highest court.

"It's a case that hasn't been seen before in Massachusetts," he said.

Greenwood argued that consensual sex doesn't mean "anything goes. ... The fact that some behavior was agreed to by the parties doesn't mean all behavior was agreed to by the parties."

The woman's attorney didn't immediately return a telephone call Monday.

JoesHO
05-17-2005, 10:31 PM
damn, that puts new meaning to calling someone a broke dick huh

sarettah
05-18-2005, 12:23 AM
"How do you fracture your penis?"

I usually use a hammer (2.5lb sledge) but a big old rock will do too. :yowsa:

grimm
05-18-2005, 03:23 AM
a tear or fissure in the cartilidge would cause scar tissue that would probably throw a monkey wrench into future sexual activity;)

venturi
05-18-2005, 03:43 AM
Let's just say this ... it ain't pretty and I'm damned glad it never happened to me:

Penile fracture is the traumatic rupture of the corpus cavernosum. Traumatic rupture of the penis is relatively uncommon and is considered a urologic emergency.

Sudden blunt trauma or abrupt lateral bending of the penis in an erect state can break the markedly thinned and stiff tunica albuginea, resulting in a fractured penis. One or both corpora may be involved, and concomitant injury to the penile urethra may occur. Urethral trauma is more common when both corpora cavernosa are injured.
From: eMedicine.com (http://www.emedicine.com/med/topic3415.htm)

Y'all be careful doin' it cowgirl style and all now, ya hear?! :blink:

venturi
05-18-2005, 03:46 AM
Cliff notes version. If she be a boppin up and down rapidly and comes down a little off target - and your winky gets wobbled just a bit too far ... them blood filled sacks that make your winky stand tall rupture and you end up with a nasty black and blue and bent winky.

Trev
05-18-2005, 06:10 AM
Man that sounds like a painful son-uva-bitch :cryin:

:(

NickPapageorgio
05-18-2005, 07:10 AM
While not getting too graphic, this happened to me somewhat when I was 18. I was hitting the long stroke and pulled out too far, then pushed back in full force against the taint.

I don't know about fracturing my dick, but I don't have that big vein down the center anymore. It burst and I had a bubble bruise thing about an inch tall on top of my dick for about a month and the pain was excruciating. :yowsa:

Trev
05-18-2005, 07:40 AM
Damn!!

Why am I starting to wince here :(

el pres
05-18-2005, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by NickPapageorgio@May 18 2005, 06:11 AM
While not getting too graphic, this happened to me somewhat when I was 18. I was hitting the long stroke and pulled out too far, then pushed back in full force against the taint.

I don't know about fracturing my dick, but I don't have that big vein down the center anymore. It burst and I had a bubble bruise thing about an inch tall on top of my dick for about a month and the pain was excruciating. :yowsa:
damn... sounds painful.

an old girlfriend sat on mine once, ripped the bit of skin that held the foreskin to the head. Huge bloodstain on my jeans the size of a saucer, I thought I was gonna die of bloodloss..

Trev
05-18-2005, 08:10 AM
Originally posted by el pres+May 18 2005, 12:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (el pres @ May 18 2005, 12:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NickPapageorgio@May 18 2005, 06:11 AM

damn... sounds painful.

an old girlfriend sat on mine once, ripped the bit of skin that held the foreskin to the head. Huge bloodstain on my jeans the size of a saucer, I thought I was gonna die of bloodloss.. [/b][/quote]
We call that snapping your banjo string... :cryin:

I really must thank Technick for starting a thread where we're posting about things most men don't even want to think about :unsure:

el pres
05-18-2005, 08:16 AM
So you don't want to hear about me going for a prostate exam, and the doctor had hands the size of michael jordan. I was walking like john wayne for a few days after that.

Trev
05-18-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by el pres@May 18 2005, 01:17 PM
So you don't want to hear about me going for a prostate exam, and the doctor had hands the size of michael jordan. I was walking like john wayne for a few days after that.
I'll give that one a miss thanks :blink:

My health insurance company have got this stupid notion that I'm going to be attending a prostate exam. Fucking morons, aint ever going to happen!! <_<

Steady
05-18-2005, 10:38 AM
Hey, Dick which way did he go...He went thataway :o

Nickatilynx
05-18-2005, 11:28 AM
Sex injuries are very very real. :(

I know a girl who broke her jaw during sex....

Nickatilynx
05-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by el pres@May 18 2005, 04:17 AM
Yeah , yeah , you little pervo!!!!!

You are now the only guy I know that gets weekly prostate exams!!!

:yowsa:

;-))))

Trev
05-18-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 18 2005, 04:29 PM

hahahahaha :lol: :lol:

Amazing how things happen :yowsa:

Nickatilynx
05-18-2005, 11:33 AM
I know a girl who died from chlymidia too. :(

I know Its not normally fatal , but it is if you give it to me ....

:yowsa:

;-)))

grimm
05-18-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 18 2005, 07:29 AM

try temporary deafness and a trip to the ER:)

Nickatilynx
05-18-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by grimm+May 18 2005, 02:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ May 18 2005, 02:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 18 2005, 07:29 AM

try temporary deafness and a trip to the ER:) [/b][/quote]
LOL we need to have dinner sometime and swop stories LOL

grimm
05-18-2005, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 18 2005, 03:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 18 2005, 03:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by grimm@May 18 2005, 02:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 18 2005, 07:29 AM

try temporary deafness and a trip to the ER:)
LOL we need to have dinner sometime and swop stories LOL [/b][/quote]
hahahaha indeed.