PDA

View Full Version : Important note about Cybernet Expo hotel rooms

LAJ
05-17-2005, 03:28 PM
OK...we are almost completely sold out of the group of rooms at the Shelter Pointe that we are getting a huge discount for everyone on. Saturday June 11 the hotel is completely sold out, and then during the show days of June 12 and on, we only have about 1/2 dozen rooms left which start at the $149/night rate. Once those rooms sell out whether it be today or this weekend (most likely they'll be gone by tomorrow) the Shelter Pointe Hotel has the option to charge new reservations their normal hotel rate (which starts at $219/night.) The rates will be that high starting on Friday May 20 anyway, so for those of you interested in saving as much as a couple hundred dollars, the next few days are pretty critical to get your room reservations in while the lower rates apply. Also by Friday, I'll have a few links to nearby hotels for people who wish to come in to Cybernet Expo on June 11 or earlier and for when we eventually do sell out of the entire hotel.

Please note that Fay Sharp is without internet access for much of this week, so if anyone has any questions, just email me at info@cybernetexpo.com thanks.

JoesHO
05-17-2005, 03:37 PM
Jay hit me up when you can, I sent you an icq