PDA

View Full Version : The butcher is crying now lol

Nickatilynx
05-14-2005, 04:15 PM
ahahahahahahahah what a complete tosspot this guy is...

Meat , Greenguy , Jim you getting these icqs too?

TheButcher (12:59 PM) :
call your dogs off, http://www.hisshittyfraudulentboard.com/sh...read.php?t=5072 (http://www.hisshittyfraudulentboard.com/showthread.php?t=5072) here I have had enough
Nickatilynx (01:00 PM) :
fuck off , nobody
TheButcher (01:01 PM) :
call the dogs off asshole
Nickatilynx (01:01 PM) :
awww is didums crying yet...
TheButcher (01:02 PM) :
just call the dogs off, stop your moderators like that cock sucker sarettah and the other prick Trev off, I'm not looking for a war but I have had enough.
Nickatilynx (01:03 PM) :
bring it bitch.You are a crook and a cheat.
We will soon have enough to really pursue.
You are a scammer.
TheButcher (01:03 PM) :
Be my guest,
TheButcher (01:06 PM) :
read my post, remember trafficinc, just for starters,
Nickatilynx (01:07 PM) :
ahahahaha everyone knows moron...ahahahaha
you are sooooo fucked...
Nickatilynx (01:07 PM) :
you really are newb no one!!! ahahahahahaha
TheButcher (01:08 PM) :
of course I'm fucked, but I didn't run trafficinc, sorry you have a short memory
TheButcher (01:08 PM) :
I love newbies, everyone is a newbie at some time
Nickatilynx (01:09 PM) :
everyone knows I did , yopu fucking idiot..its brought up everywhere.
You are a cheating scammer...
and now...you really ghave a problem.
Lets go to war :)
You threaten to reveal I co-owned trafficinc...duckhead!! everyone knows...
Nickatilynx (01:13 PM) :
Now you have bored me, time for talking is over...bring it.

Sarettah and Trev....you naughty men , upset a lowlife cheating crook like that.

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sweeet :)

JimB
05-14-2005, 04:35 PM
I saw his post...
Since I don't use icq, I don't get any from the douchbag. :)
How paranoid can someone be? As if we would waste our time getting people to post over there. Regular people see him as a scammer and they post it. Nothing to do with us..just the way it is.

Fucking Cocksucking Douchbag :)

Trev
05-14-2005, 05:00 PM
I got banned after 2 posts so I can take no credit :)

Can I have his icq number please :redance:

Trev
05-14-2005, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by JimB@May 14 2005, 09:36 PM
I saw his post...
Since I don't use icq, I don't get any from the douchbag. :)
How paranoid can someone be? As if we would waste our time getting people to post over there. Regular people see him as a scammer and they post it. Nothing to do with us..just the way it is.

Fucking Cocksucking Douchbag :)
I only went there to say Sar couldn't login :yowsa:

sarettah
05-14-2005, 06:36 PM
lololololol....

He just doesn't get it...lolol... I even sent him an email telling him that there was no conspiracy, that as far as this shit went, I was totally independent...

So, he is stupid enough to threaten you Nick.. Like I say, he just don't get it :)

Fucker still has my home ip blocked though so either I have to throw my other switch up or go do the proxy route just so I can see :yowsa:

Trev
05-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@May 14 2005, 11:37 PM
lololololol....

He just doesn't get it...lolol... I even sent him an email telling him that there was no conspiracy, that as far as this shit went, I was totally independent...

So, he is stupid enough to threaten you Nick.. Like I say, he just don't get it :)

Fucker still has my home ip blocked though so either I have to throw my other switch up or go do the proxy route just so I can see :yowsa:
I'm trying:

http://www.no more Butchin' drama.com/showthread.php?...ted=1#post53958 (http://www.no more Butchin' drama.com/showthread.php?p=53958&posted=1#post53958)

sarettah
05-14-2005, 06:48 PM
Trev I'll tell you something, if you want to act responsibly and are not here to pick a fight you're welcome to stay. Sarettah has joined here multiple times, the last time was as "bntbabe" pretending to be a newbie, I caught on to him and called him out, I really find it in very poor taste and low for a competing board moderator to come here play such games. Now if you know me, I really don't mince words, if I had banned the idiot I would have said it. Let me not re-visit what i said yesterday.

BUTCHER YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR

http://www.cockinpuss.com/banned.jpg

And I know you read Oprano, so why not be a man and post back here.

Trev
05-14-2005, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@May 14 2005, 11:49 PM
Trev I'll tell you something, if you want to act responsibly and are not here to pick a fight you're welcome to stay. Sarettah has joined here multiple times, the last time was as "bntbabe" pretending to be a newbie, I caught on to him and called him out, I really find it in very poor taste and low for a competing board moderator to come here play such games. Now if you know me, I really don't mince words, if I had banned the idiot I would have said it. Let me not re-visit what i said yesterday.

BUTCHER YOU ARE A FUCKING LIAR

http://www.cockinpuss.com/banned.jpg

And I know you read Oprano, so why not be a man and post back here.
I'll ask him :)

sarettah
05-14-2005, 06:52 PM
I'm normally a very tolerant and patient guy, but this situation has totally gone too far. I never picked a fight with anyone from or who acts as an agent for Neetpnd, GreenguyandJim nor Oprano.

But I can not say the same for them collectively or individually. Now I know how they run their fights, one starts it the others post, they cross post and take it in turns like little kids in the playground.

From the email I sent him yesterday:

This idea of a 3 board conspiracy against you is pure paranoia on your part.
I am independent. Yes, I am now a mod on Oprano, but that is only a 3 week
old thing. You might find if you check around I also was one of the most
active posters on vnwr.com for quite a while and I do post on other boards.
Oprano is my home board, but what I do, I do on my own.

So he has been made aware since yesterday:

To: <webmaster@no more Butchin' drama.com>
Subject: hey.
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 19:06:43 -0500

That what he is saying is pure bullshit.

sarettah
05-14-2005, 06:54 PM
I hope this makes sense, if you're willing to post as a responsible member be my guest,
I don't have to agree with anyone or them with me, I never ban people for disagreement, I ban people who post illegal shit, out right offend other members or are only here to cause trouble.

BULLSHIT

sarettah
05-14-2005, 07:06 PM
Hey Butcher...

You keep threatening the 3 board owners over something I did on my own, and I will finish this little project http://www.cockinpuss.com/payme/thread_page5.htm I started last night, but sort of lost interest in.

I will forfeit the contest I am in if I have to in order to do a proper job on it.

So, I want to see a post in the current thread about the 3 boards on yur board apologizing to Nick, GG&J and Meat for falsely accusing them. If you do that I don't finish the project.

You don't do that and I finish the project.

Deal ?

Just for reference, here is a little of the last "project" I did:

http://www.sexeducatoon.com/origindex.htm

edited to fix the url :headwall:

Trev
05-14-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@May 15 2005, 12:07 AM
Hey Butcher...

You keep threatening the 3 board owners over something I did on my own, and I will finish this little project http://www.cockinpuss.com/payme/thread_page5.htm I started last night, but sort of lost interest in.

I will forfeit the contest I am in if I have to in order to do a proper job on it.

So, I want to see a post in the current thread about the 3 boards on yur board apologizing to Nick, GG&J and Meat for falsely accusing them. If you do that I don't finish the project.

You don't do that and I finish the project.

Deal ?

Just for reference, here is a little of the last "project" I did:

http://www.sexeducatoon.com/origindex.htm

edited to fix the url :headwall:
Stop that!!! Just because your banned :P

Interesting things need to be asked, but I walk on egg shells :unsure:

sarettah
05-14-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by the butcher
I removed all stats that were apparently causing excitment, because it's not about stats for me.

No, you pulled off all the stats that you were bullshitting, because you got caught.

Nickatilynx
05-14-2005, 07:31 PM
ahahahahahahaha I just got back from lunch and shopping and look what he left...

TheButcher (01:20 PM) :
nicky boy I'm not looking for a war, you and your cohorts have been picking one for 7 months, words to the wiser, don't carry on.

I've had enough and I don't want to sink to your level, but I have the low down to post on no more Butchin' drama that might make a few people excited, I have done my home work.

So either shut the fuck up or read it, but I'l bring all the names into the thread, and I am itching to see 1 more bullshit from you or your agents
TheButcher (01:21 PM) :
like that fuck face 2 bit whore sarettah and Trev et al to sip wine, listen to music and laugh my head off.

Read betwee the lines ass hole. Home work done here.
TheButcher (01:32 PM) :
so glad you are not as stupid as you make out because I know you read between the lines will listening to the music sipping the wine and send email while reading law suits
TheButcher (01:35 PM) :
maybe have serge or yishai icq me and we can talk like adults, because you act like a total prick,
Nickatilynx (04:29 PM) :
you fucking moron you don't have a clue
Message was sent. User is Offline.

So he knows I( made over $11 million sending traffic to High Society.

Hell any day now he might have got to 2001 and realise that then I was one of the biggest spammers around.

LOL

What a retard...

Nickatilynx
05-14-2005, 07:32 PM
Trevor ,Sarettah...

Unleash hell :)

Trev
05-14-2005, 07:47 PM
Here we go getting banned again :redance:

sarettah
05-14-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 14 2005, 06:33 PM
Trevor ,Sarettah...

Unleash hell :)
lololol...He's gonna call Yishai ???

Oh, I would love to hear that conversation....lolololololol

If he has serge and Yishai's name, then he has been reading Luke Ford...lololololololol

Nickatilynx
05-14-2005, 07:51 PM
If we can gather info with help from people over who he hasn't paid , etc etc.

Lets get a complete file on him. :)

No need to post anymore over this matter. :)

Lets take it off the boards and get a full categoric and brief run down.

Then we will discuss our options :)

I LOVE this game.

:)

sarettah
05-14-2005, 07:56 PM
I was showing Jen the thread over there and caught this that I missed the first time through:

Originally posted by the homo butcher
call off the contacting my advertisers and members in private, I know all about it, stop harrassing my members not to post here, I know that too. Just like that cock sucker Sarettah, call off the fake user names because I have had enough.

The time has come to cal a cow a cow and a donkey a donkey. But I'm not going to start unless I get any more shit.

First of all I love the call a cow a cow and a donkey a donkey line...lolol...I have not one fucking clue what it means, but I love it.

More importantly, just to be totally straight up here, I have not contacted any advertisers or members of his board in private. I did a thread here yesterday and a similar thread over at weboverdrive (found out XXXphoto is a mod over there, so went to give Mark a visit :)). Other than that, there has been no contacting anyone on my part. Accusations such as that are what Lawsuits are made of Butcher. So, you have proof of me contacting someone, then post it, otherwise retract it. And I do mean like NOW motherfucker.

Don't make me start pulling my lawyers out now son, last guy who did that still won't post on gfy for fear I will see it.

sarettah
05-14-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 14 2005, 06:52 PM
If we can gather info with help from people over who he hasn't paid , etc etc.

Lets get a complete file on him. :)

No need to post anymore over this matter. :)

Lets take it off the boards and get a full categoric and brief run down.

Then we will discuss our options :)

I LOVE this game.

:)
fuck. I was just getting warm.

:(

Nickatilynx
05-14-2005, 08:00 PM
It is ironic that NOW he hates the fake user names.

Guys , lets not let him see us coming or from where.

But he knows one thing...

We are coming :)

JimB
05-14-2005, 08:07 PM
Nick
I have a pretty large list of people that have not been paid. I also have copies of the threads when people complain before he deletes them.

And if you search GFY, there was a designer from way back that did the original SC logo looking for money :)

The fucking guy is a worthless piece of shit. He asks us to stop going after him. I would be happy to stop if he would just go away.

I have not spoken to any of his sponsors mainly because, he has none :)

If you want to see something really sad...go join his paysite :)

Nickatilynx
05-14-2005, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by JimB@May 14 2005, 04:08 PM
Nick
I have a pretty large list of people that have not been paid. I also have copies of the threads when people complain before he deletes them.

And if you search GFY, there was a designer from way back that did the original SC logo looking for money :)

The fucking guy is a worthless piece of shit. He asks us to stop going after him. I would be happy to stop if he would just go away.

I have not spoken to any of his sponsors mainly because, he has none :)

If you want to see something really sad...go join his paysite :)
Jim,

I agree with you.

Though I really do want to find out if Ron Levy REALLY is his partner.

And if he is why does Fantasyman attach his reputation to this worthless peice of shit?

sarettah
05-14-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by JimB@May 14 2005, 07:08 PM

http://www.cockinpuss.com/payme/sponsorscam.jpg

I'm gonna have to go do that just to find out what font the "chat" part was originally done in :blink:

Trev
05-14-2005, 08:24 PM
Well he's getting the idea that it's coming if he bans our names/ip's or not...

I've been allowed to keep mine(for now), but I do have captures of him pulling my post to spideruix :)

(the whole damn thread is on my drive) :yowsa:

Biggy
05-14-2005, 08:27 PM
this is the guy that couldnt even pay his own posters and was making non-payment excuses for $80 payments?

sarettah
05-14-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Trev@May 14 2005, 07:25 PM

I've been allowed to keep mine(for now), but I do have captures of him pulling my post to spideruix :)
If I'm not crazy, he has pulled the entire thread :blink:

lololol... He started that thread ..lolololol

Nickatilynx
05-14-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Biggy@May 14 2005, 04:28 PM
this is the guy that couldnt even pay his own posters and was making non-payment excuses for $80 payments?
The very same LOL

Trev
05-14-2005, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+May 15 2005, 01:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ May 15 2005, 01:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@May 14 2005, 07:25 PM

If I'm not crazy, he has pulled the entire thread :blink:

lololol... He started that thread ..lolololol [/b][/quote]
Well I've got all 3 pages saved and grabs of the last page :yowsa:

JR
05-15-2005, 12:58 AM
does anyone know who exactly this guy is?

RyanLanane
05-15-2005, 01:17 AM
Someone post the link to his radio interview!!!!!

HAHAHHAHHAHAH - Now that was some HILARIOUS shit :D

Dravyk
05-15-2005, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by JR@May 14 2005, 11:59 PM
That reminds me ... was it ever established that he is (or isn't) Steve Goldman?

Jim? Nick?

Trev
05-15-2005, 06:11 AM
Well I don't have banned written under either of my screen names but I sure as hell can't login over there <_<

gonzo
05-15-2005, 07:47 AM
What a waste of time. Bring back Brandon!!!

Trev
05-15-2005, 08:04 AM
It allowed me to see that he really is a defensive cunt!

It's one thing to be banned and have it show under the screen name, it's another thing all together when he fucks about with the login, making it impossible to reply.

It makes the few real posters over there think that Sarettah and myself are too afraid to return, which is not the case!

TheButcher is a no-one pure and simple and he can sit there safe in the knowledge that he can manipulate his database whenever he wants a poster to go away!

:wankit:

gonzo
05-15-2005, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Trev@May 15 2005, 07:05 AM
It allowed me to see that he really is a defensive cunt!

It's one thing to be banned and have it show under the screen name, it's another thing all together when he fucks about with the login, making it impossible to reply.

It makes the few real posters over there think that Sarettah and myself are too afraid to return, which is not the case!

TheButcher is a no-one pure and simple and he can sit there safe in the knowledge that he can manipulate his database whenever he wants a poster to go away!

:wankit:
Sounds kind of counter productive to me. They used to say Serge was harsh. What he does is plain stupid.

Trev
05-15-2005, 08:14 AM
Exactly!

He could be using this to his advantage but he's too dumb to realise that <_<

urb
05-15-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk+May 15 2005, 07:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ May 15 2005, 07:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JR@May 14 2005, 11:59 PM
That reminds me ... was it ever established that he is (or isn't) Steve Goldman?

[/b][/quote]
Was Goldman Jewish?

Because TheButcher is Jewish for sure.

Newton
05-15-2005, 10:32 AM
oi vey, its not kosher

Dravyk
05-16-2005, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by urb+May 15 2005, 07:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (urb @ May 15 2005, 07:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Dravyk@May 15 2005, 07:55 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-JR@May 14 2005, 11:59 PM

Was Goldman Jewish?

Because TheButcher is Jewish for sure. [/b][/quote]
I only know he is the worldest biggest prick.

I have no idea if the prick's been cut or not. :blink:

In fact it's still somewhat debatable if that is his actual name or not, as he's used so many aliases over the years.

JimB
05-16-2005, 08:37 AM
I have never had the pleasure of dealing with Goldman. So, I really have nothing to compare it to. But, if Goldman was a smart scammer and was able to sucker in as many people as I hear, The Butcher is no Goldman. Let's face it...Butcher is a moron. As far as I can tell, he may have made a grand or less up till now. He is a scammer...just not really very good at it.

greenguy
05-16-2005, 10:56 AM
Jim told me on Friday that he was up to no good again, so I egged him on just a bit:

Date : 5/13/2005 Time : 3:12 PM
To : Greenguy
are you still bumping your thread views?

Date : 5/13/2005 Time : 3:32 PM
Hi asshole, still a loser I see, go read my last post on the #1 most important
adult webmaster board out there,
http://www.no more Butchin' drama.com/showthread.php?t=5056&page=2

I might be hiring
car wash guys in the summer if you need to make $10 a week or so

Date : 5/13/2005 Time : 3:36 PM
To : Greenguy
I can't read your board dumb ass, you blocked my IP

Date : 5/13/2005 Time : 3:37 PM
No I haven't blocked any IP,

Now, I still can't read the board, but the lie that he doesn't block IP addy's is just stupid - we've had some very good pissing matches on boards that I've moderated & never have I banned someone because I didn't want to fight with them anymore - let alone ban them in the middle of the piss!

I wish I could read his board - that blog thing he has must be jam packed with useful info :lol:

But I will say that I do love that he thinks all of us are ganging up on him :biglaugh:

Dravyk
05-16-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by JimB@May 16 2005, 07:38 AM
I have never had the pleasure of dealing with Goldman. So, I really have nothing to compare it to. But, if Goldman was a smart scammer and was able to sucker in as many people as I hear, The Butcher is no Goldman. Let's face it...Butcher is a moron. As far as I can tell, he may have made a grand or less up till now. He is a scammer...just not really very good at it.
Good point, Jim!

Golman has scammed a good six digits out of webmasters over the years. And that's only the stuff we know about. He got me for three grand in unpaid advertising from way back. He got one webmaster by at least 30K in unpaid traffic from a program.

On the one hand then, Butcher is no Goldman. On the other hand, Goldman is now on so many radars, he's pinned in if he tries anything else, and wouldn't be very successful as he had in the past (which is much like Butcher is right now).