PDA

View Full Version : I'll see you fuckers later!

pushpills
05-13-2005, 10:28 PM
Thank's for helping keep me partially sane the last 3 months. Off to the airport.

CYA!!!!!

:matey:

:cdance: :bdance: :bjump: :purpdance: :cdance: :bdance: :bjump: :purpdance:

sarettah
05-13-2005, 10:45 PM
Have fun kid :okthumb:

RyanLanane
05-14-2005, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@May 13 2005, 06:29 PM
Thank's for helping keep me partially sane the last 3 months. Off to the airport.

CYA!!!!!

Let's see how many times we can paraphrase a shitload of bananas dancing ;)

Damn, doesnt seem like 3 months - That went QUICK !!!

grimm
05-14-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by RyanLanane+May 13 2005, 08:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RyanLanane @ May 13 2005, 08:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@May 13 2005, 06:29 PM

CYA!!!!!

Let's see how many times we can paraphrase a shitload of bananas dancing ;)

Damn, doesnt seem like 3 months - That went QUICK !!! [/b][/quote]
huh?:)

Hell Puppy
05-14-2005, 02:42 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@May 13 2005, 09:29 PM

CYA!!!!!

Get pics.

Trev
05-14-2005, 03:20 AM
I hope it's everything you've waited for :)

Hell Puppy
05-14-2005, 04:20 AM
Maybe he'll get lucky and she will have brought her new girlfriend with her.

Trev
05-14-2005, 04:26 AM
My money is on her turning up with her new pigmy boyfriend :ph34r:

Newton
05-14-2005, 09:14 AM
Have fun pushpills :)

Trev
05-14-2005, 01:25 PM
It's funny... you're girl is back yet I've seen you in here 3 times today... whats wrong, is her pigmy not sharing?

Nickatilynx
05-14-2005, 01:35 PM
I reckon climbing a mountain gave her broader horizons ;-)))

Trev
05-14-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 14 2005, 06:36 PM
I reckon climbing a mountain gave her broader horizons ;-)))
Unless he's an insert and splurt kind of guy and was reading the board on his recovery breaks :biglaugh:

BillPMB
05-14-2005, 05:07 PM
I hope that girl got a tetanus booster because I do believe that boy is gonna spackle her with a mighty rusty load.....

:rolleyes:

Trev
05-14-2005, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by BillPMB@May 14 2005, 10:08 PM
I hope that girl got a tetanus booster because I do believe that boy is gonna spackle her with a mighty rusty load.....

:rolleyes:
:wnw:

You always win me over with your carefully chosen words :agrin:

BillPMB
05-14-2005, 05:45 PM
Thanks Trev!

But just think about it for a moment with all those damn bananas he put in the original post. How funny would it be to be a fly on the wall for that first shot o' leg?

Kinda like watching a squirrel monkey on crack ass banging a chihuahua! :zoinks:

Trev
05-14-2005, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by BillPMB@May 14 2005, 10:46 PM
Thanks Trev!

But just think about it for a moment with all those damn bananas he put in the original post. How funny would it be to be a fly on the wall for that first shot o' leg?

Kinda like watching a squirrel monkey on crack ass banging a chihuahua! :zoinks:
:lol: :lol:

Bill my family is asleep!! I shouldn't be laughing my ass of at this time of night :wnw:

I do think the first one would have fired early though :)

BillPMB
05-14-2005, 06:36 PM
That doesn't matter, he's young.

If you can do it 20 times a night it doesn't matter that you're only doing it a minute at a time I suppose.

I just hope he put a painter's drop cloth on the bed.

Ewwwwwww! ;)

Trev
05-14-2005, 06:44 PM
Note to self: Don't read BillPMB's posts when the family are trying to sleep :lol:

Good point though.. I remember being ever ready at that age... now it's more like will I ever be ready :unsure:

BillPMB
05-14-2005, 07:08 PM
Never ready? I don't think I'd buy those batteries!

Just print Sabby's avatar twice and glue them to the inside of some dark glasses.
Explain to the wife that you're role playing and to just go with it.
Looking at that great ass continuously? Your wife will probably send Sab a thank you card!
(just don't say great turd cutter while you're looking your wife in the eyes, that would be bad)

:)

Trev
05-14-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by BillPMB@May 15 2005, 12:09 AM
Never ready? I don't think I'd buy those batteries!

Just print Sabby's avatar twice and glue them to the inside of some dark glasses.
Explain to the wife that you're role playing and to just go with it.
Looking at that great ass continuously? Your wife will probably send Sab a thank you card!
(just don't say great turd cutter while you're looking your wife in the eyes, that would be bad)

:)
:lol:

I really should read when I posts notes to myself, if I wake my boy up he's on the first flight state side for you to fix :biglaugh:

But Sabby does make everything sweet though :)

sarettah
05-14-2005, 11:09 PM
Kid hasn't posted back yet :blink:

Maybe he ate one of them little purple pills he has hoarding ?

Stevie, if it stays hard for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention !!

(at least that's what the commercials say :yowsa: )

RyanLanane
05-15-2005, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by sarettah@May 14 2005, 07:10 PM
Kid hasn't posted back yet :blink:

Maybe he ate one of them little purple pills he has hoarding ?

Stevie, if it stays hard for more than 4 hours, seek medical attention !!

(at least that's what the commercials say :yowsa: )

Shit I take one of those and fuck 4 times in a night I wake up and have a hard on the next morning for four hours non stop... Those things are literally 'magical pills'

:biglaugh:

grimm
05-15-2005, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@May 13 2005, 06:29 PM

CYA!!!!!

make daddy proud.

pushpills
05-15-2005, 05:04 AM
we're not exactly on the same sleep schedule. the sex is pretty good, her legs are strong! haven't taken one of those blue pills yet but might try a half one on monday or tuesday.

she cleaned the kitchen and bathroom up real nice while I was sleeping so she gets to stay. I made her breakfast in bed so I too get to stay.

We saw the enron movie today, pretty good!

Newton
05-15-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@May 15 2005, 01:05 AM
we're not exactly on the same sleep schedule. the sex is pretty good, her legs are strong! haven't taken one of those blue pills yet but might try a half one on monday or tuesday.

she cleaned the kitchen and bathroom up real nice while I was sleeping so she gets to stay. I made her breakfast in bed so I too get to stay.

That's romantic, putting a dvd player on her back to watch movies, whilst you have sex lol

Trev
05-15-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Newton+May 15 2005, 04:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Newton @ May 15 2005, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@May 15 2005, 01:05 AM

That's romantic, putting a dvd player on her back to watch movies, whilst you have sex lol [/b][/quote]
Oh comon!!! The guys got to get something out of it as well :yowsa:

grimm
05-15-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Trev+May 15 2005, 07:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ May 15 2005, 07:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Newton@May 15 2005, 04:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@May 15 2005, 01:05 AM

That's romantic, putting a dvd player on her back to watch movies, whilst you have sex lol
Oh comon!!! The guys got to get something out of it as well :yowsa: [/b][/quote]
when was the last time you watched a dvd with yours, trev;)

Trev
05-15-2005, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by grimm+May 15 2005, 08:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ May 15 2005, 08:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Trev@May 15 2005, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Newton@May 15 2005, 04:29 PM

when was the last time you watched a dvd with yours, trev;) [/b][/quote]
My dvd player has dust on it from lack of use :(

grimm
05-15-2005, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Trev+May 15 2005, 12:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ May 15 2005, 12:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by grimm@May 15 2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Trev@May 15 2005, 07:54 AM

My dvd player has dust on it from lack of use :( [/b][/quote]
at least its not betamax, cant get those anywhere:)

Trev
05-15-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by grimm+May 15 2005, 09:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ May 15 2005, 09:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Trev@May 15 2005, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by grimm@May 15 2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Trev@May 15 2005, 07:54 AM

My dvd player has dust on it from lack of use :(
at least its not betamax, cant get those anywhere:) [/b][/quote]
Whats betamax :blink: