PDA

View Full Version : Would This FHG Template get declined?

vdc-Loki
05-13-2005, 01:35 AM
http://www.sexualworldrecords.com/test/fhg-test.html

^ Would That Gallery Get Approved Or Declined?^

(With proper content I mean lol)

I had an Idea for the last batch of FHG's I need to make so I put in a marquee tag to make the top text scroll, its not going to be linked or anything just scroll some of the records inside the archive.

I don't recall EVER seeing scrolling text on a gallery, Is this ok or is it a no no?

This template will be one of the diff styles of FHGs for our new program

-Loki-

Hell Puppy
05-13-2005, 02:11 AM
Who knows for sure...most TGPs are spammed so heavy with submissions now that without a partner account it wont even be looked at.

However, if it gets turned down, I doubt it would be for the scroll. I dont know of any software that automatically bangs you for the using the marquee tag. It's harmless.

Worst case you get nailed by a reviewer who is of the opinion that it looks obnoxious or worse doesn't know html and assumes you must be sneaking in a plug-in or something.

I'd approve it, fwiw.

vdc-Loki
05-13-2005, 02:23 AM
Good to know Hellpuppy, As for the actual subbmitting of this and the rest, these are part of our FHG's for our affils, It's a very rough draft though lol, I just didn't want to spend alot of time making the full 20 of this style if they would get rejected due to the harmless scrolling text lol

-Loki-

el pres
05-13-2005, 03:21 AM
I know you said its a draft, but the scrolling text needs to stand out more.
And you have no offclicks at the top of the page.
You want the surfer off the gallery before the pictures even load. Maybe link the scrolling text. or a text link 'see all our sex world records now' something like that.

Will the tour offer any free vids or anything like that?
A 'click here to see the free video on the tour' works wonders at the top of a gallery.