PDA

View Full Version : A request of all programs

sarettah
05-12-2005, 10:34 PM
Something I would like to see all the programs I use/try to use do.

Put all of your banners, all of them, buttons, horizontals, varticals, hpas, fpas, the whole smear into one convenient downloadable zip file.

And if you can't do that and you are going to make me go through a form to get to the banners, and I pick "show all" and you give me a page with all the banners on it, DON'T TURN OFF MY FUCKING IE FILE MENU (hide it whatever) SO I CAN"T SAVE THE ENTIRE FUCKING WEBPAGE IMAGES AND ALL.

thank you

sarettah
05-12-2005, 10:38 PM
addendum:

I know it is no great loss, but several sites that I would have liked to use in the contest build will not be in there because I could only get to one banner at a time and I do not have time when I am grabbing banners to pick and choose. I build offline pretty much and place the entire pallete of what I am going to use (images, banners, text) down local so that I can work the way I want to work, not the way some stupid fucking programmer decided I should have to work because they thought it looked so fucking cool.

So PMB, MaxCash, Perfect Gonzo right now will be getting a lot of the spots because they made it so easy to get to their banners.

There will be others, but so far those are the 3 that I have every banner they have down on my harddrive for me to play with.

RyanLanane
05-12-2005, 11:09 PM
Shows you it truly is the little things that can make or break a program huh? :)

Newton
05-12-2005, 11:25 PM
Considering they are primarily there to serve the needs of webmasters, prmoting their programs, it is prudent to make it easier for them.

sarettah
05-13-2005, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by RyanLanane@May 12 2005, 10:10 PM
Shows you it truly is the little things that can make or break a program huh? :)
lolol...I don't think my 2 hits a month will make or break a program... :blink:

Trev
05-13-2005, 04:13 AM
We went to 4 new programs (I may mention them) and dropped them because of the very same.

PLUS why are programs making it so damned hard to find the linking codes :blink:

Jeremy
05-13-2005, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by sarettah@May 12 2005, 06:35 PM
Something I would like to see all the programs I use/try to use do.

Put all of your banners, all of them, buttons, horizontals, varticals, hpas, fpas, the whole smear into one convenient downloadable zip file.

A shopping cart system with one zip file at the end would be very nice.

As would sensibly named files (horiz01, 02, 03 is so annoying).

As would FPAs / HPAs with sensibly coded & formatted html.

It'd also be lovely to be able to grab all new linking codes since X date.

BillPMB
05-13-2005, 08:35 AM
Statsmegaplex and Adzilla will roxer your boxers. :rokk:

But, in all fairness, I don't think that most people think about fluidity of design and the impatience of many webmasters when they build an affiliate interface.

Fortunately Alan is about the most impatient person I know, so that was a no brainer when he coded it.

sarettah
05-13-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by BillPMB@May 13 2005, 07:36 AM
Statsmegaplex and Adzilla will roxer your boxers. :rokk:

But, in all fairness, I don't think that most people think about fluidity of design and the impatience of many webmasters when they build an affiliate interface.

Fortunately Alan is about the most impatient person I know, so that was a no brainer when he coded it.
Adzilla is definitely cool. Love all the various console options and such.

Don't know on the stats yet cause I have hardly any stats to speak of..lol..

:blink: