PDA

View Full Version : Impressive Customer Support

RyanLanane
05-12-2005, 03:20 PM
I called complaining about their slow turnaround time on the 8 at a time program... which I got mainly because I rent things by the season and I always get caught up in a binge and will watch a whole season like 24 or ER in one day lol.. It's my lazy ass day off :)

Anyways I told him I was unhappy with the speed of their service and have noticed a slow down as of late, mentioned I am only a couple hour drive away from, my local sorting facility and it would be quicker if I drove them there and picked tem up myself... Kind of being a smartass..

Guy was incredibly calm and so damn cheerful I wanted to smack the living shit out of him :lol:

I also mentioned that they had screwed up on some of the dvd seets and sent me season 3 disc 3 of the west wing twice... so on ... with three different series the last month alone. So he gives me half off the price of whatever plan I want the next month, offers to give me 4 extra rentals at a time on top of my normal plan for the next 3 monthsa s well.

So I get 1/2 price of the 3 at a time program and get 7 dvds at a time - WOW ...

They got me back as a customer, I was really pissed when I called them to ...

Newton
05-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Now that is professional customer service .. :okthumb: