PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me with CCBill

RyanLanane
05-11-2005, 09:56 PM
I think CCBill calls them upsells... Where you can check a box on their join page and add a membership to another site for say... $9.95 a month on top of your regular membership purchase.

I can't figure it out, never used CCBill and this reporting system is throwing me off a bit ...

Vick
05-11-2005, 10:26 PM
It's a called cross sale

If you call CCBill they (at least for me) have been really good with client support

I'm guessing the cross sale is in your own family of sites?

RyanLanane
05-11-2005, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by Vick@May 11 2005, 06:27 PM
It's a called cross sale

If you call CCBill they (at least for me) have been really good with client support

Yeah, I just got an answer from them. For some reason we have to speak to our sales rep prior to being able to add the cross sells... Weird..

Guess it can wait till tomorrow though ;)

Trev
05-12-2005, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by RyanLanane+May 12 2005, 03:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RyanLanane @ May 12 2005, 03:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vick@May 11 2005, 06:27 PM
It's a called cross sale

Yeah, I just got an answer from them. For some reason we have to speak to our sales rep prior to being able to add the cross sells... Weird..

Guess it can wait till tomorrow though ;) [/b][/quote]
They're just looking out for the surfer and covering themselves I guess, you'd shit if you could see some of the things that used to get linked in for cross sale..

I mean there’s very little chance of a guy ringing customer services all pissed off about being charged for a subscription to ChoirBoyBuggeryandGagging.com from joining BigTits.com… more than likely he'll keep that to himself and hope his wife doesn’t find out :yowsa:

RyanLanane
05-12-2005, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by Trev+May 11 2005, 11:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ May 11 2005, 11:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by RyanLanane@May 12 2005, 03:28 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Vick@May 11 2005, 06:27 PM
It's a called cross sale

They're just looking out for the surfer and covering themselves I guess, you'd shit if you could see some of the things that used to get linked in for cross sale..

I mean there’s very little chance of a guy ringing customer services all pissed off about being charged for a subscription to ChoirBoyBuggeryandGagging.com from joining BigTits.com… more than likely he'll keep that to himself and hope his wife doesn’t find out :yowsa: [/b][/quote]

I'll be God Damned!!!

If that isn't marketing 101 I don't know what is... Time to register some domains hahahahaha ...

Trev
05-12-2005, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by RyanLanane+May 12 2005, 08:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RyanLanane @ May 12 2005, 08:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Trev@May 11 2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane@May 12 2005, 03:28 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Vick@May 11 2005, 06:27 PM
It's a called cross sale

I mean there’s very little chance of a guy ringing customer services all pissed off about being charged for a subscription to ChoirBoyBuggeryandGagging.com from joining BigTits.com… more than likely he'll keep that to himself and hope his wife doesn’t find out :yowsa:

I'll be God Damned!!!

If that isn't marketing 101 I don't know what is... Time to register some domains hahahahaha ... [/b][/quote]
Ahh yes the good old days back in the wild wild web :)

Nickatilynx
05-12-2005, 05:06 AM
A shocking tactic...

:)

Trev
05-12-2005, 05:07 AM
So I hear anyways :yowsa: