PDA

View Full Version : where is inabon?

gonzo
05-11-2005, 12:55 PM
So I'm here at the atlanta airport...terminal south gate a25. No inabon.

I fear for the worst as I sat down I heard a small panamaninan voice screaming THE PLANES THE PLANES and I saw what looked like minibon dressed in full dr evil mini costume come screaming by.

I counted 4 of those trams that transport the handicapped giving chase after him. But no inabon. I fear we are going to have an international incident before we leave atlanta.

Trev
05-11-2005, 12:58 PM
I wonder if Nick has the US Customs on speed dial as well :o

TheEnforcer
05-11-2005, 01:10 PM
Hahaha.. I'm sure all is fine Gonzo. Planes have a way of ebing late. I'm sure whatever carrier he is on is taking it's sweet time getting there.

gonzo
05-11-2005, 01:15 PM
Minibon has gone completly ape shit and inabon is still nowhere to be found. Thy conered him at the end of the concorse and asked him who his daddy was.

Apparently minibon told them ' serge is my daddy - serge is your daddy too! Nickatilynx says you are all homos and cuntr. Fuck you'

He kicked the tsa officer in the shin ans hauled ass flipping over on of those new automated trash cans in his wake.

I bet we end up on cnn before this is over.

Trev
05-11-2005, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@May 11 2005, 06:16 PM
Minibon has gone completly ape shit and inabon is still nowhere to be found. Thy conered him at the end of the concorse and asked him who his daddy was.

Apparently minibon told them ' serge is my daddy - serge is your daddy too! Nickatilynx says you are all homos and cuntr. Fuck you'

He kicked the tsa officer in the shin ans hauled ass flipping over on of those new automated trash cans in his wake.

I bet we end up on cnn before this is over.
I knew that if Inabon brought MiniBon with him that trouble was sure to follow :unsure:

Nickatilynx
05-11-2005, 01:21 PM
Oh its gonna get ugly....LOL

*KK*
05-11-2005, 02:29 PM
I had forgotten how early in the morning people start drinking in the South.

Anthony
05-11-2005, 02:31 PM
When you get ahold of Inabon, ask him to call me on my cell. I need to know who to contact with him out of country.

I will call your cell gonzo so that you have it in memory.

Thanks.

Anthony
05-11-2005, 02:36 PM
You drunk bastards.

Have fun!

gonzo
05-11-2005, 02:37 PM
I found inabon. We gave up on tracking down minibon and are on the deck at chilis drinking beer.. Minibon found the elevatoe and to the escaltor and slid down the rail screaming you all are homos and serge is your daddy.

2 hours before the flight and this fucker is like a wild banshee. I dread going thru customs.

gonzo
05-11-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@May 11 2005, 01:30 PM
I had forgotten how early in the morning people start drinking in the South.
Don't worry kk I told them to put a keg back for you. so your drinking future is ensured.

Minibon says viva los luchadoes. I think he wants to teebag you in florida.

Nickatilynx
05-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Great guys!!!

I'll meet you at my house in Victoria! :)

Trev
05-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Sounds like some fun is being had already :D

boldy
05-11-2005, 03:52 PM
:rokk:

*KK*
05-11-2005, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 11 2005, 11:45 AM
Great guys!!!

I'll meet you at my house in Victoria! :)
Oh, now that's funny.

gonzo
05-11-2005, 10:33 PM
What a miserable flight. Inabon gave me some bullshit story that minibon is some fucking popular panamanian luchedore rasstler.

He said that he had to hire him to get the president of panamas website. They use him as a wire weasel to run wiring.

Anyhow I don't know how inanbon got him on the plane but the little bastard was on the row right in front of me.

Everything was cool till he heard that snack cart and he was like a fucking pararie dog sniffiing in the air.

Next thing I know he's jumping up and down on his seat screaming FEED ME HUNG{Y.

So they give him this snack pack with soft cheese and crackers raisins...he opened them and dumped them out looking for the prize inside.... And 2 oreos.

He ate the cookies and then started trolling the aisles for more.

He went up and down the aisles saying he was the oreo bandit and they must pay the mordibe.
When they gave up the oreos he he told them thank you for flying delta.

The fucker passed out buy his seat in the aisle with his ass in the air. Oreo gas is horrible.

I totally dread customs.