PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know anyone who buys gambling lists

RyanLanane
05-10-2005, 08:16 PM
http://www.nutzpoker.com was a poker site on my network, unfortunately due to the owners of the corporation that leased the software to it's clients (people like me) didn't have any idea how to run a business geared towards poker.. I would of made them so much money if they had listened, but they didn't and I was out $17,000 or so when everything was said and done..

Anyways, I have a total of just shy of 1500 players that were on the site.. I am trying to figure a way to get their physical mailing addresses right now but in the meantime it has

A) Full name
B) E-mail Address
C) State
D) Last IP Used to access the site
E) Player's screen name ...

Here is an example of one of the entries

Account ID Player name Email Firstname Lastname City Country Skin Last Known IP Realmoney Tourney $ YPP
11396 FlushnMe brian_phillips18018@yahoo.com Brian Phillips grrrrrrrrrrr United States NutzPoker 69.182.59.189 $0.00 $0.00 0

Now the bad thing is this list is of players from January was when we closed shop so it isn't as valuable as it used to be.. However if anyone wants to pick it up off me who is in the gambling business drop me a line ryan at teamcybermed.com or ICQ me - 241131497

Not asking for a ton of money for it, and if you want to go non exclusive even less... Otherwise you would be the exclusive owner. I can't guarantee any results though except these were all real people and they haven't been contacted since the site shut down and we made sure everyone got every penny they were owed.

I would also be selling the physical mailign addresses once I egt them.. If I get them ... Sending out CD's would be better than e-mail as well I am sure but if there is interest from anyone out there drop me a line.

slavdogg
05-10-2005, 10:23 PM
Find Dean the General
he has use for it

1500 real money players is a lot of players, and should be worth something