PDA

View Full Version : my name in every new post by nick

brand0n
05-10-2005, 07:56 PM
do a search for brand0n. every chance he gets now he uses my name
stalker=

ThrobX
05-10-2005, 07:57 PM
Hey, don't forget me. I've used your name a lot, too.

Nickatilynx
05-10-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@May 10 2005, 03:57 PM
stalker=
Shouldn't you be trying in good concious to earn some money to repay the money you STOLE from your daughter?

RyanLanane
05-10-2005, 07:59 PM
Nick told me he wanted you !

Sorry Nick, I couldn't keep the secret any more mate!

Nickatilynx
05-10-2005, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane@May 10 2005, 04:00 PM

Yeah I want him!!!

I need someone to clean the dog shit from the back yard , I have vistors coming.

If I paid him minimum wage it would double the hourly abount he makes from the web.

Nickatilynx
05-10-2005, 08:05 PM
And I haven't named you...

I said:

"ignorant granny dwelling toads"
"sig whore"
"convicted drug peddler"
"drunken useless embarrament"
"person who steals college fund from daughter"
"scum bag"
"moron"
"poor loser"

see....

I didn't name you , but I did describe you. :)

gonzo
05-10-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@May 10 2005, 06:57 PM
stalker=
Congrats Nick.... you have your very own male version of Confucy!

We are even now pardner!

RyanLanane
05-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 10 2005, 04:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 10 2005, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RyanLanane@May 10 2005, 04:00 PM

Yeah I want him!!!

I need someone to clean the dog shit from the back yard , I have vistors coming.

If I paid him minimum wage it would double the hourly abount he makes from the web. [/b][/quote]

You could have done better, but .... :burn:

B)

Nickatilynx
05-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Now come on post some more , you are drunk aren't you?

We have lots of traffic today , lets show them how the fat retarded child fund stealing drug dealer dances when he is prodded ...dance fuck..post some more...

RyanLanane
05-10-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 10 2005, 04:07 PM

More

gonzo
05-10-2005, 08:10 PM
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_.../www.oprano.com (http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&compare_sites=weed.com&y=r&q=&url=http://www.oprano.com)

Nickatilynx
05-10-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@May 10 2005, 04:11 PM
http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_.../www.oprano.com (http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details?&compare_sites=weed.com&y=r&q=&url=http://www.oprano.com)
Exactly...the drunken moron getting beat down brings "bums on seats"

:)

And we love it...

brand0n
05-10-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 10 2005, 04:07 PM

We have lots of traffic today , lets show them how the fat retarded child fund stealing drug dealer dances when he is prodded ...dance fuck..post some more...
im the one dancing and yet your entire group is hanging out at the "zoo"

in 1 post, ive your entire clans pantys in a wad, some red faced, others with there chests all poked out breathing heavy.

lol
dont you feel kinda simple? you should.

Nickatilynx
05-10-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by brand0n+May 10 2005, 04:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brand0n @ May 10 2005, 04:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 10 2005, 04:07 PM

in 1 post, ive your entire clans pantys in a wad, some red faced, others with there chests all poked out breathing heavy.

lol
dont you feel kinda simple? you should. [/b][/quote]
ahahahahahahahha moron...

for everyone of us that goes there....20 are coming here :)

Now do the foxtrot!!!

You moron!!! ahahahahahahahahah

ThrobX
05-10-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by brand0n+May 10 2005, 04:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brand0n @ May 10 2005, 04:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 10 2005, 04:07 PM

lol
Would you mind translating that out of Moronish and into English? Thankies.

Nickatilynx
05-10-2005, 08:23 PM
And your only friend is...

CONFUCY!!!!

that about says it all....

RyanLanane
05-10-2005, 08:24 PM

lol

Yawnnnn :)

Nick, let's add a new forumn for "Pissing Wars"

We cna have a match a day and single elimination - winner gets the pissing master title for the next month :D

Sounds good to me ...

gonzo
05-10-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane+May 10 2005, 07:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RyanLanane @ May 10 2005, 07:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by brand0n@May 10 2005, 04:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 10 2005, 04:07 PM

lol

We cna have a match a day and single elimination - winner gets the pissing master title for the next month :D

Sounds good to me ... [/b][/quote]
Ryan you know as well as the rest of us do. One man wears that crown.

Serge

Game Over.

RyanLanane
05-10-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+May 10 2005, 04:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ May 10 2005, 04:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by RyanLanane@May 10 2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@May 10 2005, 04:20 PM

lol

Sounds good to me ...

Serge

Game Over. [/b][/quote]

Couldn't disagree with you at all on that one... I had some fun pissing with serge though lol ... wouldn't mind seeing the King take on the winner of the board's best pisser :D

Serge, we miss your piss !

:salute:

NickPapageorgio
05-10-2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane+May 10 2005, 04:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RyanLanane @ May 10 2005, 04:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by brand0n@May 10 2005, 04:20 PM

lol

Sounds good to me ... [/b][/quote]
This wouldn't quite cut it as a pissing "war" I don't think. I've used the search function on quite a few boards. ;) There is no real piss these days it seems. Just haters or clueless idiots. You take your pick of whichever one...

JoesHO
05-10-2005, 08:50 PM
Simpleton....

why is your alexa rating so low playa?

how much have you sold any ads for?

what exactly a month does it earn you ?

TheEnforcer
05-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Sigh.... unbelievable...

gonzo
05-10-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@May 10 2005, 07:59 PM
Sigh.... unbelievable...
I know its a shame Serge will miss out on a fresh piss!

Nickatilynx
05-10-2005, 09:03 PM
I'm honestly like flabbergasted.

I have pissed with them all , but seriously confucy REALLY is insane. I mean really.

Brand0n is just a dumb moronic drunk , but confucy / microchick really is clinically insane.

I had forgotten how bad she was.

gonzo
05-10-2005, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 10 2005, 08:04 PM
I'm honestly like flabbergasted.

I have pissed with them all , but seriously confucy REALLY is insane. I mean really.

Brand0n is just a dumb moronic drunk , but confucy / microchick really is clinically insane.

I had forgotten how bad she was.
I hadnt. See Avatar.

Newton
05-10-2005, 09:13 PM
Brand0n you are completely mistaken, I am sorry to have to inform you that you have achieved nothing, but display the world class customer service levels you deliver.

Starting a thread criticising a potential customer in such a manner, does not give anyone confidence, but rather shows you as a corporate lemming willingly throwing yourself off the cliff of prosperity.

For whatever reason you seem hellbent on destroying any potential business relationships, and are well suited to aim for the xbox you may win with the longest thread of the week as you may well have plenty of time on your hands.

Good luck with any future endeavours and getting the high score on super mario carts

Winetalk.com
05-10-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+May 10 2005, 07:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ May 10 2005, 07:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by RyanLanane@May 10 2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@May 10 2005, 04:20 PM

lol

Sounds good to me ...

Serge

Game Over. [/b][/quote]
I'll outpiss anybody, dead or alive...

There are only 2 people who can give me run for my money - FM
(who is now as dead as me) and...JR, who never had stomach for it, but would be good at it.

Trev
05-11-2005, 04:22 AM
It all makes for good reading while the coffee boils :)