PDA

View Full Version : Oprano Challenge Update....

sarettah
05-10-2005, 12:54 PM
The original start date for the sales portion of the contest was tomorrow. Because of a technical snafu on my part, we are moving the start date for the sales part of the contest to next Wednesday or Thursday.

Some of the principals involved in working with me on the technical portion will be involved in a project till at least Sunday. By moving to mid week next week, this will provide the timenecessary to get it all worked out.

So, all teams involved in the challenge will have one more week to complete the building phase of the project.

I apologize for dropping the ball on the tech stuff. Just too much on the plate, ya know ?

:blink:

Newton
05-10-2005, 12:57 PM
Relax chap, stop beating yourself up, you are doing a sterling job and i think people would be grateful of an extra few days to get sorted ..

Nickatilynx
05-10-2005, 02:50 PM
Sar you are the man!!!

Oprano is about business!!

If people got business to do then the Challenge gets delayed a few days...simple

Well done mate :)

Trev
05-10-2005, 02:55 PM
You've done a fantastic job of pulling all this together, don't go laying in to yourself.

Like I've said you've had twice as much if not more to do than anyone else in this. :)

Another week means yet another rebuild Becks :lol:

JizBiz
05-10-2005, 03:05 PM
If sarettah put half as much work into his site (for the competition) as he did organizing the event, we may all have a very hard fight on our hands. :okthumb:

Trev
05-10-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by JizBiz@May 10 2005, 08:06 PM
If sarettah put half as much work into his site (for the competition) as he did organizing the event, we may all have a very hard fight on our hands. :okthumb:
Don't tell me you cocksuckers are really going to try and beat BillPMB :lol:

True he's put in alot to pull this off :okthumb: