PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Dating Programs

Becki
05-08-2005, 06:28 AM
I hope I don't get in to trouble for openly asking people to spam Oprano :unsure:

However, I'm in need of some more dating sponsors like AdultFriend Finder or SexSearch.

Fresh one's would be a plus as I think AFF/Passion have been done to death now.

Thank you in advance :)

george
05-08-2005, 08:42 AM
I Want You (http://www.iwantu.com/click/73416001/0/) works the best for me :rokk:

NickPapageorgio
05-08-2005, 09:10 AM
www.adultdatelink.com

bdld
05-08-2005, 11:23 AM
Adult Action Cash (http://www.adultactioncash.com/?aid=676)

Nickatilynx
05-08-2005, 11:52 AM
Are these the reality sites of 2005?

Does everyone have a dating / swingers site?

Trev
05-08-2005, 11:57 AM
It would seem so :blink:

sarettah
05-08-2005, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by NickPapageorgio@May 8 2005, 08:11 AM
www.adultdatelink.com
And thats family.... Colin's I believe :okthumb:

registration/login is here: http://www.adultdatelink.com/affiliate/afflogin.asp

TheEnforcer
05-08-2005, 07:25 PM
Some good ones for sure. :)

Trev
05-08-2005, 07:27 PM
NickPapa and Sar pointed out the one I recommended :)

Becki
05-09-2005, 07:44 AM
Thanks for the heads up, seems there's alot more programs out there than I thought :)

pushpills
05-09-2005, 08:03 AM
AFF has always done well, if it's pretty targeted traffic do the percentage. some people will tell you to never do the per-click but I disagree. You'll make more with rev-share, but not THAT much more.....and you'll get your click money all upfront.

cashring.com (Iwantu.com is the dating site) is doing pretty well for me also.

if you have some tranny traffic send it to lovercash, very nice conversions.

those 3 are tested by me and make more money than the competition. enjoy.

NastyTaylor
05-09-2005, 08:22 AM
Try with XXXMEETING!!! :awinky:

pushpills
05-09-2005, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by NastyTaylor@May 9 2005, 06:23 AM
can't search by state or zipcode for free, only by country?

TondaB
05-09-2005, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by sarettah+May 8 2005, 09:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ May 8 2005, 09:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-NickPapageorgio@May 8 2005, 08:11 AM
www.adultdatelink.com
And thats family.... Colin's I believe :okthumb:

registration/login is here: http://www.adultdatelink.com/affiliate/afflogin.asp [/b][/quote]
You are right...keep it in the family:)

gonzo
05-09-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by NastyTaylor@May 9 2005, 07:23 AM
If your going to continue with that button in your signature buy an ad or put up a recip link. Last warning.

You contribute zero here an NO ONE likes a drive by spammer.

Oprano recommends Adult Date Link. At least they contribute to the board and they dont pop up 2 exit consoles designed to steal affiliates traffic.

NickPapageorgio
05-09-2005, 12:24 PM
Never knew that was Colin's. I deal with a guy named NateB. I designed most of that stuff in there, thus I recommended it. :) If it's Colin's then that just sweetens the deal. :)

Almighty Colin
05-09-2005, 12:42 PM
I've heard good things about adultdatelink.com ;-) ;-)

IwantU Bryan
05-09-2005, 01:04 PM
Hi Becki, here check out IwantU.com IwantU.com is a top Adult Dating program, it has more than 4 million members and has been paying affiliates since 1996.
Here are our payment Options:
•Lifetime 70% RevShare
•$35 Pay-per-Signup
•$0.50 Pay-per-profile
•$1 Pay-per-click
•10% Webmaster Referral

Plus:

Become an IwantU partner and have your own dating site:

-A Free dating domain name of your choice
-Free Unlimited hosting
-A complete and functional dating site – customized with your brand and your site name.
-Full ftp access to your site – You entirely control the design!
-Full customer and technical support for your members. You are only in charge of the design and the traffic.
-We take care of all the credit card processing and member billing.
-You earn up to 70% commission, $35 per signup, $0.50 per profile or $1 per click. Signup for one or more program that best fits your marketing strategy.
-Fully integrated affiliate program.

Easy one page registration: http://affiliates.IwantU.com/join.ring?id=73974012

gonzo
05-09-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by IwantU Bryan@May 9 2005, 12:05 PM
Hi Becki, here check out IwantU.com IwantU.com is a top Adult Dating program, it has more than 4 million members and has been paying affiliates since 1996.
•Lifetime 70% RevShare
•$35 Pay-per-Signup
•$0.50 Pay-per-profile
•$1 Pay-per-click
•10% Webmaster Referral

Plus:

-Free Unlimited hosting
-A complete and functional dating site – customized with your brand and your site name.
-Full customer and technical support for your members. You are only in charge of the design and the traffic.
-You earn up to 70% commission, $35 per signup, $0.50 per profile or $1 per click. Signup for one or more program that best fits your marketing strategy.

Bryan not to be a dick but Nick and I both are still waiting for details on your white label program you announced here a month or so ago.

To reiterate... I own atlantaswingers.com and atlantachatline.com to name a few sites ripe for a white label solution.

Ive been waiting for email or ICQ back from you for at least a month as Nick has.

Think you can help us out?

Nickatilynx
05-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+May 9 2005, 10:17 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ May 9 2005, 10:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-IwantU Bryan@May 9 2005, 12:05 PM
•Lifetime 70% RevShare
•$35 Pay-per-Signup
•$0.50 Pay-per-profile
•$1 Pay-per-click
•10% Webmaster Referral

Plus:

-Free Unlimited hosting

Bryan not to be a dick but Nick and I both are still waiting for details on your white label program you announced here a month or so ago.

To reiterate... I own atlantaswingers.com and atlantachatline.com to name a few sites ripe for a white label solution.

Ive been waiting for email or ICQ back from you for at least a month as Nick has.

Think you can help us out? [/b][/quote]
Yeah and I think slavdogg was looking too.

KevinG
05-09-2005, 02:27 PM
Becki,

Check out http://www.AmateurDatingCams.com

This is part of the Sex Money network. It pays $40.00 per sign-up on Full Memberships, 3 Day Trials & Special E-mail Offers! (Pretty cool, huh?)

In addition to ADC being a great converting Dating Cam Site, SEXMoney.com has developed a unique Mail Mechanism that will increase your sales in case your surfers decide not to join the first time round.

This unique feature generates an email with a special offer to users who exit prematurely during the sign-up process. The special offer contains an outrageously low sign-up rate that contains your Webmaster ID, so if the surfer joins, you will make the full $40.00 commission.

This gives you an extra shot at making the sale.

Link is in my sig. :-)