PDA

View Full Version : Free Movie Sites - vs - Free Pic Sites

2serveu
05-07-2005, 06:45 PM
I have 3 and almost 4 free movie sites. But, it seems that most of you all have pic sites? I get 2,000 gig bandwidth a month and could probably host one of those pic sites, most of my movies are from content providers, so they aren't on my bandwidth. :rolleyes:

I'd like to hear some views on this. My goal is the same as everyone, I really have no preference myself, just want to maximize my profits. :salute:

If you know the biz, please feel free to fill me in on whatever you care to share :groucho:

MaDalton
05-08-2005, 11:40 AM
hi!

honestly: as a content provider i'm not that much into that issue, but i always think that it depends on the niche you are promoting. general hardcore i'm sure will go better with movie galleries nowadays, more specific niches like panties or nylon for example i'm sure go better with pictures because of the importance of details. but that's just my $.02

Vick
05-09-2005, 10:45 PM
As usual Ma Dalton has a very good point.

For freebies I'm of the old school of thought and like to only use still images but the marketplace demands some video

With the hardcore stuff (as with everything else) I tease. I'll chop the video up, show a few seconds of BJ, few secoonds of Fuck and cut the video when the money shot starts. That way the surfers knows what they want is there but doesn't get enough to get off and hopefully gets excited enough to whip out the CC or some payment form