PDA

View Full Version : So I talked to Hugh Heffner last night...

Joesho1
05-06-2005, 11:16 AM
NICKATILYNX IS A HOMO!

hahahaa :D

Nickatilynx
05-06-2005, 11:23 AM
Oh you mother fucker...LOL

Nickatilynx
05-06-2005, 11:36 AM
A transcript of a call...

"Hello Canada Customs.
Hello is this the right number for anonmous tips?
Why ,yes it is...
Excellent...look , in a few days a Mr.XXXXXX,a Mr.XXXXX and a Mr.XXXX will be crossing in SUV at XXXXXXXXX.
Ok , Sir , thats very interesting....
Well it seems each of them have been practising inserting a Kilo of cocaine in their asses and are gonna be bringing in a shipment when they cross...

Well thanks for the tip , we will be waiting for them like we were for Mr.XXXX at the airport.

EXCELLENT!!!!

(click)

:)

Joesho1
05-06-2005, 11:43 AM
Damn it is gonna be bad enough they search us with pedro and Gonzo ( two bandito looking mother fucckers if I ever did saw some) but you have to order the rectal search up for us too? They might find minibon tucked up in there somewhere

Joesho1
05-06-2005, 11:45 AM
On a serious note though however, The PLAYMATE of the year partywas a kick ass event last night. I always pictured Hef as a little taller ( he is taller than Minibon)

Nickatilynx
05-06-2005, 11:45 AM
You do know EVERY profile they have is gonna hit as you guys drive up?

ahahahahahahahahaha

Do what Technick does and scream "for God sakes use lube"

ahahahahah

He says if you back into them it weirds them out and they stop ;-)))

Nickatilynx
05-06-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Joesho@May 6 2005, 07:46 AM
On a serious note though however, The PLAYMATE of the year partywas a kick ass event last night. I always pictured Hef as a little taller ( he is taller than Minibon)
I had heard that Huigh Heffner was a covert HOMO...seriously...

Nickatilynx
05-06-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 6 2005, 07:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 6 2005, 07:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Joesho@May 6 2005, 07:46 AM
I had heard that Huigh Heffner was a covert HOMO...seriously... [/b][/quote]
Not that there is anything wrong with that , Mr. Heffner. :)

gonzo
05-06-2005, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Joesho@May 6 2005, 10:46 AM
I take it Brandon hooked you up with VIP passes for being a dick last week.
According to him you dont have enough stroke to get into one of those things without him.

How bad did he stomp you before he gave you tix?

Joesho1
05-06-2005, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+May 6 2005, 07:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ May 6 2005, 07:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Joesho@May 6 2005, 10:46 AM
According to him you dont have enough stroke to get into one of those things without him.

How bad did he stomp you before he gave you tix? [/b][/quote]
HAHAAHAHA yep Brandon has it all figured out LOL LOL

funny things is, due to his felonies, he couldn't even be the janitor at one of these event s LOL

Nickatilynx
05-06-2005, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by Joesho+May 6 2005, 07:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joesho @ May 6 2005, 07:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@May 6 2005, 07:54 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Joesho@May 6 2005, 10:46 AM

How bad did he stomp you before he gave you tix?
HAHAAHAHA yep Brandon has it all figured out LOL LOL

funny things is, due to his felonies, he couldn't even be the janitor at one of these event s LOL [/b][/quote]
Oh you mean because Brand0n sold drugs to kids and did jail time for it?

The worst thing is the way a grown man still borrows from his grannie and embezzles money from his daughters college fund...just to buy a domain.

TheEnforcer
05-06-2005, 12:29 PM
Oh man.. that wasa good one Joe.. :>))