PDA

View Full Version : Oprano Radio goes LIVE

gonzo
05-04-2005, 04:08 PM
Im taking the show to the road as we cover the WEB party for Trix Productions, May 21st at 6 pm. This will be a first for Oprano Radio as we preempt out 24/7 music format and replace it with a live video and nekkidness feed from the party for a few hours. Feed information will be posted at Opranoradio.com as well as links to the new live chat room.

They are throwing a “GET the HELL OUTTA GEORGIA” party for the video production company. You might know them better for their affiliate program, Depraved Dollars which Red runs for them. And recently the new DVD store you can find at www.diablodvd.com

As it stands now, there are several magazines and e-zines coming and the party is being broadcast LIVE on radio with “OPRANO RADIO” as well as remote vid-cam segments. I will be interviewing several ladies on thier websites and get a little more in depth on what makes Depraved Dollars tick. Hal says "If you have a website to promote, etc. then be here!!"

This party will be held at the studio in the hills of Georgia (Dahlonega) and it’ll be a party that you won’t soon forget!

They will have live entertainment, great food, great fun and as usual, those of us that have been here before know…flagrant nudity!! They will have door prizes, free XXX DVD’s from several studios, cash awards and many other things going on both inside and out on the party deck.

Contact Hal at hal@triximagebank.com If you have a website to promote at this event, please let us know ASAP so we can get you a complete press kit. They as that you RSVP so we will have an idea of how many guests to expect and send you contact numbers, directions, etc.

We are changing our catch phrase for this event to "Listen Up and Look OUT!"

Nickatilynx
05-04-2005, 04:11 PM
http://www.diablodvd.com

very nice , swinger/ interracial/ amateur / milf content..

:)

:okthumb:

Newton
05-04-2005, 04:17 PM
wow very nice chap, my milf tracker went off :) Gonna be fun watching the live videos and excellent branding .. Congrats to all concerned :okthumb:

Trev
05-04-2005, 04:21 PM
Very cool :okthumb:

This is something to watch out for :)

Nickatilynx
05-04-2005, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Trev@May 4 2005, 12:22 PM

Especially if they catch you bending over...

They appear to fuck anything that moves , if it doesn't move they finger it til it moves then they fuck it. LOL

Trev
05-04-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 4 2005, 09:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 4 2005, 09:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@May 4 2005, 12:22 PM

They appear to fuck anything that moves , if it doesn't move they finger it til it moves then they fuck it. LOL [/b][/quote]
:zoinks:

I'm glad there's a big stretch of water between me and them...

Red
05-04-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 4 2005, 12:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 4 2005, 12:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@May 4 2005, 12:22 PM

They appear to fuck anything that moves , if it doesn't move they finger it til it moves then they fuck it. LOL [/b][/quote]
That's about right Nick.

As the hostess with the mostess for these parties, I can tell you it gets pretty nuts around here and since this is our last party here in GA, this one will probably set some records.

Though since this is going on on a live feed all my nekkidness and playing will be done behind closed doors. (that's the reason I have a lock on the office):)

If anyone has any questions or wants to get in on this they can contact Hal or me and we'll get you set up.

TheEnforcer
05-04-2005, 04:37 PM
Very cool stuff folks!! :)

Trev
05-04-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Red+May 4 2005, 09:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Red @ May 4 2005, 09:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 4 2005, 12:24 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Trev@May 4 2005, 12:22 PM

They appear to fuck anything that moves , if it doesn't move they finger it til it moves then they fuck it. LOL
That's about right Nick.

As the hostess with the mostess for these parties, I can tell you it gets pretty nuts around here and since this is our last party here in GA, this one will probably set some records.

Though since this is going on on a live feed all my nekkidness and playing will be done behind closed doors. (that's the reason I have a lock on the office):)

If anyone has any questions or wants to get in on this they can contact Hal or me and we'll get you set up. [/b][/quote]
Come on play fair.... no locking the office door :yowsa:

Red
05-04-2005, 04:49 PM
Come on play fair.... no locking the office door

My playing is always done off camera, but there's always someone at every party that pulls my top off, so you might get a boobie shot. And since I tend to be quite vocal and can usually be heard all over the house, Gonzo might get some interesting audio. :yowsa:

Inabon
05-04-2005, 04:50 PM
cewl that will giveme some time to get the playlist optimized :)

yeah baby!!!!!!!!!

gonzo
05-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Inabon@May 4 2005, 03:51 PM

yeah baby!!!!!!!!!
We will need to do some testing beforehand. Guess I can do a show on the toilet. hahaha

Trev
05-04-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Red@May 4 2005, 09:50 PM

My playing is always done off camera, but there's always someone at every party that pulls my top off, so you might get a boobie shot. And since I tend to be quite vocal and can usually be heard all over the house, Gonzo might get some interesting audio. :yowsa:
Here I was thinking text was your thing :yowsa:

Red
05-04-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Trev+May 4 2005, 01:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ May 4 2005, 01:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Red@May 4 2005, 09:50 PM

Here I was thinking text was your thing :yowsa: [/b][/quote]
You've obviously never heard my audio stories. I was once told I had the voice that launched 1,000 cumshots.

Anthony
05-04-2005, 05:08 PM
Looks like fun!

Defiant
05-04-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+May 4 2005, 12:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ May 4 2005, 12:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Inabon@May 4 2005, 03:51 PM

yeah baby!!!!!!!!!
We will need to do some testing beforehand. Guess I can do a show on the toilet. hahaha [/b][/quote]
Maybe come out a day or two beforehand so we can do some testing to make sure everything works like it should. A friend of mine will be coming out from California on that thursday. He is a guru's guru when it comes to servers, and I am sure he will be able to help if we have any technical issues we are unable to resolve on our own.

Nickatilynx
05-04-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Defiant+May 4 2005, 01:21 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Defiant @ May 4 2005, 01:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@May 4 2005, 12:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Inabon@May 4 2005, 03:51 PM

yeah baby!!!!!!!!!
We will need to do some testing beforehand. Guess I can do a show on the toilet. hahaha
Maybe come out a day or two beforehand so we can do some testing to make sure everything works like it should. A friend of mine will be coming out from California on that thursday. He is a guru's guru when it comes to servers, and I am sure he will be able to help if we have any technical issues we are unable to resolve on our own. [/b][/quote]
Oh no..... :(

Anyone ever referred to as a guru turns out not to be one.

This was discussed and agreed upon on Oprano years ago..

I cite :
SEGuru
Billingguru

etc

;-))

For fucksakes no one mention that theory to stripclubguru though ;-))

Defiant
05-04-2005, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 4 2005, 02:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 4 2005, 02:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Defiant@May 4 2005, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@May 4 2005, 12:58 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Inabon@May 4 2005, 03:51 PM

yeah baby!!!!!!!!!
Maybe come out a day or two beforehand so we can do some testing to make sure everything works like it should. A friend of mine will be coming out from California on that thursday. He is a guru's guru when it comes to servers, and I am sure he will be able to help if we have any technical issues we are unable to resolve on our own.
Oh no..... :(

Anyone ever referred to as a guru turns out not to be one.

This was discussed and agreed upon on Oprano years ago..

I cite :
SEGuru
Billingguru

etc

;-))

For fucksakes no one mention that theory to stripclubguru though ;-)) [/b][/quote]
He does not refer to himself as a guru. I am calling him that. We worked together at MPlayer (gaming company), RagingWire (enterprise-class data hosting center), and Pharmacist's Letter (doctor and pharmacists' online database) as sysadmins, and I know first-hand that he fits the REAL definition of a guru even if he would never claim it. I completely understand what you mean, though. Most people never live up to what they claim themselves to be.