PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Anyone promoting the Dating Niche

KevinG
05-04-2005, 08:11 AM
For anyone promoting the dating niche, I have a program that has been doing quite well earning money for webmasters.

Check out http://www.AmateurDatingCams.com

This is part of the Sex Money network. It pays $40.00 per sign-up on Full Memberships, 3 Day Trials & Special E-mail Offers! (Pretty cool, huh?)

Conversions Are Rocking. In addition to ADC being a great converting Cam Site, SEXMoney.com has developed a unique Mail Mechanism that will increase your sales in case your surfers decide not to join the first time round.

This unique feature generates an email with a special offer to users who exit prematurely during the sign-up process. The special offer contains an outrageously low sign-up rate that contains your Webmaster ID, so if the surfer joins, you will make the full $40.00 commission.

This gives you an extra shot at making the sale.

Need promo materials or advertising tools? Just contact your Account rep, and they would be glad to assist you.

If you're not yet signed up, or don't have a rep, I am at your service. Click the link in my signature and sign up to have me automatically assigned to you.

Thanks for reading my spam for my new job ;-) I'll be back later in the day to see if I can make some helpful posts in other sections of the board.

Kev