PDA

View Full Version : I'm clinically insane.....

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 10:42 AM
I have rented an RV for a month in the summer.

Myself , the wife , and 4 kids will be touring North America.

Look , It seemed a good idea at the time. ;-))

My eldest daughter is 12 , she will soon be too old to want to go , so it was now or never. :)

All webmasters have now been warned , I may be arriving at city near you........

:)

NickPapageorgio
05-03-2005, 10:44 AM
Good luck with all that!

Actually, we are renting a van in November and taking both kids to Disney world. Only a 15 hour drive so compared to the feat you are about to attempt, it's child's play. Anyway, enjoy and if you make it out Virginia Beach way, be sure to look me up.

JoesHO
05-03-2005, 10:44 AM
Good idea, Nick , it should be a lot of fun.

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@May 3 2005, 06:45 AM
You should be worried , Technick is really serious about checking out Oregon. LOL

Peaches
05-03-2005, 10:47 AM
I've wanted to do that (not with your family though :P ). You're more than welcome in the ATL area :)

Newton
05-03-2005, 10:52 AM
Congratulations man, you are going to have a fine time, and wise to do it before the kids fly the nest man :)

mojobill
05-03-2005, 10:52 AM
You are a brave man! ;-)

If you are silly enough to hit Michigan, we'd be delighted to entertain!

Cleo
05-03-2005, 10:53 AM
I did that twice when I was much younger, first time about 3 months and the second time for about 2 months and ended up living in San Francisco for 3 years until I finally made it back to Florida.

I very much would like to do it again but I'm not sure if I would want kids with me.

The US has some beautiful majestic places to see. :)

JoesHO
05-03-2005, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 3 2005, 06:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 3 2005, 06:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@May 3 2005, 06:45 AM
You should be worried , Technick is really serious about checking out Oregon. LOL [/b][/quote]
Oregon is a beautiful place.

Technick, if you need any more info , feel free to hit me up anytime.

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 10:58 AM
It has been pointed out privately by someone I DID consider a friend , that travelling in a caravan accross a continent in a trailer with my whole bloody family was bound to happen sooner or later.

Hundreds of years of tradition will not be denied .

ahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Bastard!!!! LOL

Phoenix
05-03-2005, 10:59 AM
cool stuff

you will get to bond with your family as long as everyone gets along in close quarters..lol

i drove across Canada when i graduated from univeristy....great experience

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix@May 3 2005, 07:00 AM
cool stuff

you will get to bond with your family as long as everyone gets along in close quarters..lol

i drove across Canada when i graduated from univeristy....great experience
Yup looking fwd to it. :)

Got a C Class 28' , the wife said the A Class one would freak her out to drive.

Newton
05-03-2005, 11:03 AM
ah ya tinker lol

Vick
05-03-2005, 11:06 AM
Nick, you're insane but not for this reason

If DC is on the trip agenda please let me know
I'd be glad to tour guide for you here

NickPapageorgio - if you live near Virginia Beach and I live in Maryland why does it take you 15 hours to get to WDW and I make it in 12-14 hours (depending on bathroom/food breaks) if I drive?
We do eat in the car and I do drive at night (so my son can sleep through and I can do 80-90 MPH). Plus we'll have a DVD player for my son

Have been discussing this years (second) WDW trip with my son and fiancée and they can't decide between around Halloween (when we went last year) and early December (for the Holiday decorations and events, we did that 2 years ago)

This year will be the first trip that will be just my son, fiancée and I
(My stupid ass took the ex-wife last year)

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 11:09 AM
"""(My stupid ass took the ex-wife last year) """

Yeah mate , and I'm insane.....

DrGuile
05-03-2005, 11:10 AM
uh... yeah.... Quebec is closed in the summer... sorry... please do not attempt to verify this affirmation and have a nice summer in Cornfield, Oregon ;)

gonzo
05-03-2005, 11:13 AM
... see what I meant about taunting Nick about being in canada and living on the east coast?

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by DrGuile@May 3 2005, 07:11 AM
uh... yeah.... Quebec is closed in the summer... sorry... please do not attempt to verify this affirmation and have a nice summer in Cornfield, Oregon ;)
Forgive him Gonzo , he knows not what he does......

And he is French/Welsh.

And the moment I enter Quebec I will start asking for a snide , annoying ,cynical Frenchman.

I'd ask in Ontario but they'd probably say try Quebec , theres 7 million there. :)

DrGuile
05-03-2005, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 3 2005, 10:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 3 2005, 10:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DrGuile@May 3 2005, 07:11 AM

And he is French/Welsh.

And the moment I enter Quebec I will start asking for a snide , annoying ,cynical Frenchman.

I'd ask in Ontario but they'd probably say try Quebec , theres 7 million there. :) [/b][/quote]
you're racial generalisations are insulting!

I am much more snide and cynical than everyone in Quebec!

:agrin:

Now, Go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Toni
05-03-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 3 2005, 06:43 AM

My eldest daughter is 12 , she will soon be too old to want to go , so it was now or never. :)

All webmasters have now been warned , I may be arriving at city near you........

I've got visions of meet the fockers. :P

I suppose you have one of those artificial breast-feeding contraption :lol:

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by toni+May 3 2005, 07:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (toni @ May 3 2005, 07:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 3 2005, 06:43 AM

I've got visions of meet the fockers. :P

I suppose you have one of those artificial breast-feeding contraption :lol: [/b][/quote]
Close...... ;-))))

Do YOU wanna see something nice????

;-)))

JizBiz
05-03-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 3 2005, 10:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 3 2005, 10:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DrGuile@May 3 2005, 07:11 AM

And he is French/Welsh.

I'd ask in Ontario but they'd probably say try Quebec , theres 7 million there. :) [/b][/quote]
Stop by Northern Ontario on the way and i can point out a whole bunch of them on our way to the cottage for a couple days. :okthumb:

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by JizBiz+May 3 2005, 07:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JizBiz @ May 3 2005, 07:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 3 2005, 10:19 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-DrGuile@May 3 2005, 07:11 AM

And he is French/Welsh.

I'd ask in Ontario but they'd probably say try Quebec , theres 7 million there. :)
Stop by Northern Ontario on the way and i can point out a whole bunch of them on our way to the cottage for a couple days. :okthumb: [/b][/quote]
Northern Ontario?

I wanted to take them to NICE places! ;-))

Seriously , I might take ya up on that though :)

PLUS If I keep a track of all the business associates I meet , my accountant says the whole damn thing might be on the Gov't.

SWWWEEEEET :)

Cleo
05-03-2005, 11:45 AM
You and your family should look me up if you are down my way. So how are your kids at doing yard work? B)

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Cleo@May 3 2005, 07:46 AM
You and your family should look me up if you are down my way. So how are your kids at doing yard work? B)
No idea , but if the money's right , I can turn my hand to anything :)

TheEnforcer
05-03-2005, 11:51 AM
Very cool. I'm sure you guys will have a great time!! :)

Dravyk
05-03-2005, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 3 2005, 09:59 AM
It has been pointed out privately by someone I DID consider a friend , that travelling in a caravan accross a continent in a trailer with my whole bloody family was bound to happen sooner or later.

Bastard!!!! LOL
Why do I suddenly have visions of a gypsy caravan? B)

I predict you'll be like Robert Stack half way through the trip "Why did I pick today to give up ... drinking, smoking ..." :P

When you hit Philly, I'll take you all to Ninth and Passyunk where you can decide on either Pat's or Gino's cheesesteaks!!

Newton
05-03-2005, 12:36 PM
*COUGH*

http://www.capodimonte-ltd.com/gypsycaravan11.jpg

Anthony
05-03-2005, 12:36 PM
Oh, this is going to be fun.

Remember to videotape!

Steady
05-03-2005, 12:44 PM
Drive and take in the scenery...there is no better way! :okthumb:

It's educational and fun. I don't now much about how beautiful North America is, but I've heard some nice things. :)

It's summer time the kids are out of school...go for it...knock yourself out!!!! :headwall:

Trev
05-03-2005, 12:46 PM
I don't know why but I can see blood, snot and tears :lol:

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Anthony@May 3 2005, 08:37 AM

Remember to videotape!
ahahahahaha

"Here we are on the way to take XXXX to rehab"

ahahahahahaha

that was funny lol

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Newton@May 3 2005, 08:37 AM
*COUGH*

http://www.capodimonte-ltd.com/gypsycaravan11.jpg
Is that caravan , periwinkle blue?

Newton
05-03-2005, 12:48 PM
I believe it may well be and terribly authentic, its capo mate lol

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Newton@May 3 2005, 08:49 AM
I believe it may well be and terribly authentic, its capo mate lol

Lovely jubbly! :)

Anthony
05-03-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 3 2005, 08:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 3 2005, 08:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@May 3 2005, 08:37 AM

Remember to videotape!
ahahahahaha

ahahahahahaha

that was funny lol [/b][/quote]
In hindsight, driving someone to rehab while we were doing shit was a very bad idea. A very, very, very bad idea.

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+May 3 2005, 08:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ May 3 2005, 08:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 3 2005, 08:47 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@May 3 2005, 08:37 AM

Remember to videotape!
ahahahahaha

ahahahahahaha

that was funny lol
In hindsight, driving someone to rehab while we were doing shit was a very bad idea. A very, very, very bad idea. [/b][/quote]
Funny though...ahahahahahahahaha

"Are you guys all fucked up?"
"No !!! Not at all"

"And here is XXXXX serial killer"

DrGuile
05-03-2005, 12:58 PM
Myself, I have more visions of Chevy Chase movies...

Lee
05-03-2005, 01:42 PM
If you decide you want your cuntishness to be seen in the Daytona Beach area be sure to hit us up mate :)

Lee
05-03-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@May 3 2005, 08:21 AM
where you can decide on either Pat's or Gino's cheesesteaks!!
The correct decision being Pat's ;)

Dravyk
05-03-2005, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Lee+May 3 2005, 12:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lee @ May 3 2005, 12:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Dravyk@May 3 2005, 08:21 AM
where you can decide on either Pat's or Gino's cheesesteaks!!
The correct decision being Pat's ;)[/b][/quote]
Nope! Gino's is much better than Pat's!!

Pat's is just for the tourists and unenlightened. :lol:

.... And I'm not even bringing Jim's in here to further confuse the issue.

*KK*
05-03-2005, 02:04 PM
Oh dear, I suppose the West Coast might be in the first line of fire.

Anthony
05-03-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 3 2005, 08:59 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 3 2005, 08:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Anthony@May 3 2005, 08:55 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 3 2005, 08:47 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@May 3 2005, 08:37 AM

Remember to videotape!
ahahahahaha

ahahahahahaha

that was funny lol
In hindsight, driving someone to rehab while we were doing shit was a very bad idea. A very, very, very bad idea.
Funny though...ahahahahahahahaha

"Are you guys all fucked up?"
"No !!! Not at all"

"And here is XXXXX serial killer" [/b][/quote]
ROTFLMAO, it was an experience that won't soon replicated.

Look at all that snow, we could be billionaires!!!

Anyone got a kleenex?

Inabon
05-03-2005, 02:27 PM
Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!!

:nyanya: :nyanya:

Dravyk
05-03-2005, 02:48 PM
That was truely evil, Inabon!

... And so very true. :matey:

TheEnforcer
05-03-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Inabon@May 3 2005, 01:28 PM
Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!! Are we there yet!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RyanLanane
05-03-2005, 04:26 PM
Nick, good to put a voice to the name...

If you are in the Illinois area, make sure u drop me a line...

I'll show you the strip joint around here where you're bound to go home with a stripper unless you are queer hahaha

"What's a VIP Room, oh they do .... wha.... heh... WOAH!! In there? Let's go!!"

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Inabon@May 3 2005, 10:28 AM

The last time I drove accross country heading to Orlando from Vancouver the kids started that shit up before we got to the fucking border!!!

Seriously!!

"Don't make me come back there"
"Don't make me turn this car around"

Anthony
05-03-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane@May 3 2005, 12:27 PM

I'll show you the strip joint around here where you're bound to go home with a stripper unless you are queer hahaha

Strip clubs and Nick don't mix.

RyanLanane
05-03-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 3 2005, 12:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 3 2005, 12:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Inabon@May 3 2005, 10:28 AM

The last time I drove accross country heading to Orlando from Vancouver the kids started that shit up before we got to the fucking border!!!

Seriously!!

"Don't make me come back there"
"Don't make me turn this car around"

:)[/b][/quote]

Don't you feel old now? :agrin:

Just make sure u take some drinks to block out the noise :hic:

RyanLanane
05-03-2005, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+May 3 2005, 12:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ May 3 2005, 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RyanLanane@May 3 2005, 12:27 PM

Strip clubs and Nick don't mix. [/b][/quote]

O.K. Let's hear a story :D

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane@May 3 2005, 12:27 PM

Ryan , like I said , Ant and I could tell you stories all night....give us yeyo and we would!! ;-)))

Great chatting with ya , you have the house number , don't be a stranger :)

sarettah
05-03-2005, 04:56 PM
Ok, if you actually manage to slip over the border then just point the van to the middle of the map. That dot in the middle is Kansas City. You can't fucking miss it (unless you happen to blink at the wrong time)

Also, if the wife and kids desert you early on the trip, remember, I own xxxrv.com and xxxcampground.com, so just pick up a couple of sluts and a videocam and put some content together for me......... :okthumb:

Anthony
05-03-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane+May 3 2005, 12:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RyanLanane @ May 3 2005, 12:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Anthony@May 3 2005, 12:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-RyanLanane@May 3 2005, 12:27 PM

O.K. Let's hear a story :D [/b][/quote]
Maybe one day, in person.

It's very personal.

*KK*
05-03-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+May 3 2005, 12:39 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ May 3 2005, 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RyanLanane@May 3 2005, 12:27 PM

Strip clubs and Nick don't mix. [/b][/quote]
Especially not when Tequila Rose is involved lol...

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+May 3 2005, 01:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ May 3 2005, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Anthony@May 3 2005, 12:39 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-RyanLanane@May 3 2005, 12:27 PM

Especially not when Tequila Rose is involved lol... [/b][/quote]
I wondered how long it would take for you too arrive.. ;-))

Ok..here's a couple...

1.) In No5 with a few people...aaronM etc...and there was this idiot that was around "mannythefreak"..so we are just chilling have a good time.
mannythefreak starts calling aaronm and giving him shit saying he is there yaddayadda yadda...

so mannythefreak shows up....

I walk up to him and advise him he really isn't wanted here and that he should leave.

he screams "I know the owner"
I say "Really?" (I'm standing next to the owner lol)
He signals bouncers, they throw him out. Then he calims they took him round the corner and beat the snot out of him...then they claim bikers followed him and beat the snot out of him...the guy is insane.

2.) Another time at No5 , with KK and a group of webmasters...my wife prolly bought $1000 plus of shooters....well KK decided to do the water and voddie mix routine...by the end of the night I'm drinking pure voddie which results in me lying on the floor still drinking (or attempting to)
Prior to that I kept throwing pink crap shooters over my shoulder.....

There's more but these are the relatively tame ones...

;-))

Anthony
05-03-2005, 05:27 PM
Those are tame.

They don't involve guns, knives, or threats of violence.

Ahhh, the good ole days.

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by Anthony@May 3 2005, 01:28 PM
Those are tame.

Ahhh, the good ole days.
Or poor US sailors wondering what the fuck they just got involved in....

LOL

errr alledgedly.

RyanLanane
05-03-2005, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 3 2005, 12:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 3 2005, 12:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RyanLanane@May 3 2005, 12:27 PM

Ryan , like I said , Ant and I could tell you stories all night....give us yeyo and we would!! ;-)))

Great chatting with ya , you have the house number , don't be a stranger :) [/b][/quote]

Nick I'm going to give you a call in a few... Talk about that money you owe me... You can write a check I'm sure...

RyanLanane
05-03-2005, 06:46 PM
FOR 3.5 MILLION DOLLARS !!!!! :D

leedsfan
05-03-2005, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 3 2005, 06:43 AM

I'll be sure to email the rest of Vancouver and arrange a party at your house when you leave....

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by leedsfan+May 3 2005, 03:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leedsfan @ May 3 2005, 03:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 3 2005, 06:43 AM

I'll be sure to email the rest of Vancouver and arrange a party at your house when you leave.... [/b][/quote]
Thats what usually happens :(

leedsfan
05-03-2005, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 3 2005, 01:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 3 2005, 01:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Anthony@May 3 2005, 01:28 PM
Those are tame.

Ahhh, the good ole days.
Or poor US sailors wondering what the fuck they just got involved in....

LOL

errr alledgedly. [/b][/quote]
said the vicar.

Inabon
05-03-2005, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@May 3 2005, 01:49 PM
That was truely evil, Inabon!

... And so very true. :matey:
evil huh evil are my kids when they start that shit.

grimm
05-03-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk+May 3 2005, 08:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ May 3 2005, 08:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 3 2005, 09:59 AM

Bastard!!!! LOL
Why do I suddenly have visions of a gypsy caravan? B)

I predict you'll be like Robert Stack half way through the trip "Why did I pick today to give up ... drinking, smoking ..." :P

When you hit Philly, I'll take you all to Ninth and Passyunk where you can decide on either Pat's or Gino's cheesesteaks!! [/b][/quote]
Ginos man, Ginos.

Dravyk
05-03-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by grimm+May 3 2005, 10:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ May 3 2005, 10:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Dravyk@May 3 2005, 08:21 AM

When you hit Philly, I'll take you all to Ninth and Passyunk where you can decide on either Pat's or Gino's cheesesteaks!!
Ginos man, Ginos.[/b][/quote]
Now there's a man who knows his cuisine!! :okthumb:

Biggy
05-04-2005, 01:50 AM
You going to be able to make it to NYC?

Nickatilynx
05-04-2005, 09:40 AM
Ya never know!! :)

Biggy
05-04-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 4 2005, 05:41 AM
As any other true arrogant New Yorker would tell you, there is no other worth while place in the US to see, except maybe Miami or Boca :)

Nickatilynx
05-04-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by Biggy+May 4 2005, 07:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Biggy @ May 4 2005, 07:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 4 2005, 05:41 AM
As any other true arrogant New Yorker would tell you, there is no other worth while place in the US to see, except maybe Miami or Boca :) [/b][/quote]
Know all of them well :)

RyanLanane
05-04-2005, 11:41 AM
Not even a slight chuckle about the 3.5 mil Nick? :)

All seriousness if you are driving through central IL, I am literally 3 minutes from Peoria.. not sure the route you are taking but it's a couple hours off if I-80 (south from there) .... would be nice to start meeting more of you guys in person.

Hopefully they have a webmaster convention in Chicago sometime, that I know I could hit and pay out of my pocket.. However if my boss ever offers to have me go along to one of the shows with him at his expense I am game for sure ;)

RyanLanane
05-04-2005, 11:43 AM
Know what's sad? I was looking back not along ago and I took like 10 different $5K + vacations... was ALWAYS a tropical island, never did any REAL travel.. Like to Netherlands, France, Australia etc...

There are so many cool places I wish I could go back to and have went there instead. Hell i still haven't been to New York, LOL !!!

I think it's the only real major city I never been too, but still.. Never to N.Y. is pretty sad... LOL

KevinG
05-04-2005, 01:57 PM
Nick - Enjoy the insanity, and let me know if you make it past Daytona with Lee, and come on down to Ft. Lauderdale.

If you'd like to confirm if you're insane or not, here's a link to an insanity test you can take:

http://www.cyberium.net/imagine/miscellanea/insanity.htm

Nickatilynx
05-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by KevinG@May 4 2005, 09:58 AM
Nick - Enjoy the insanity, and let me know if you make it past Daytona with Lee, and come on down to Ft. Lauderdale.

If you'd like to confirm if you're insane or not, here's a link to an insanity test you can take:

I'm hoping to get down that way... :)

and I took the test and I'm insane :)

leedsfan
05-04-2005, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by KevinG@May 4 2005, 09:58 AM

bam, ba da mum, d-d-d-d-ringggggg. Yep insane in the membrane.

KevinG
05-04-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 4 2005, 10:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 4 2005, 10:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-KevinG@May 4 2005, 09:58 AM

and I took the test and I'm insane :)[/b][/quote]
Cool. Please do contact me, as I would like to meet you. If you're here during a week day, there's a bunch of nice places for lunch on Las Olas Blvd within walking distance of our office. A weekend is fine too, of course.

When you get here, just look for a guy that looks like this:
http://www.smutdrs.com/kevin/avatar0208.jpg

Trev
05-04-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by KevinG+May 4 2005, 07:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KevinG @ May 4 2005, 07:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 4 2005, 10:02 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-KevinG@May 4 2005, 09:58 AM

Cool. Please do contact me, as I would like to meet you. If you're here during a week day, there's a bunch of nice places for lunch on Las Olas Blvd within walking distance of our office. A weekend is fine too, of course.

http://www.smutdrs.com/kevin/avatar0208.jpg [/b][/quote]
Damn he looks just like the guy in your avatar :blink:

Nickatilynx
05-04-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by KevinG+May 4 2005, 10:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KevinG @ May 4 2005, 10:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 4 2005, 10:02 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-KevinG@May 4 2005, 09:58 AM

http://www.smutdrs.com/kevin/avatar0208.jpg [/b][/quote]
I would be delighted in meeting up with everyone in this thread , always wanna get to know people who post here :)

I am hoping to be at the Fl show too :)

Dravyk
05-05-2005, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 4 2005, 02:31 PM
I am hoping to be at the Fl show too :)
We're closer to May 1st than we are to April 1st. :P