PDA

View Full Version : Moving is a bitch!

Sharpie
05-02-2005, 12:45 PM
Haven't been around much..... just getting my schedule worked out has been mind boggling. May is " hell month" for me!

I am up in Indiana now freezing my butt off. I have sold the house here, so I have to move all my stuff into the moving van by Sunday. I also have to move the Tradeshow Productions office. We are doing that on Thursday, so there could be some disturbance of service.

I fly back to Florida next Tuesday to face my moving down there. I have sold my lovely home & bought another. I will be moving the following Sat. That gives me a couple of weeks to get settled, before I have to come back to the office in Indiana on May 25th to take care of the detail work for Cybernet. As, I will be homeless, me, my dog and cat will have to move in with my brother until after the show is over. Then, hopefully I can return to Florida as a FREE person, by the 4th of July.

Everything was working perfectly until my house sold in Indiana. It had been on the market for 6 months, so I couldn't turn the offer down. It is causing me a lot of grief, just before Cybernet & leaves me homeless for the final 3 week countdown for the show, when I need to be where the office is & with Dave to make sure it is all going smoothly.

So, if you need to reach me, my cell is probably the best way. Email me for the number.

See ya all soon!

TheEnforcer
05-02-2005, 01:01 PM
Moving certainly does suck. unfortunately it is a necessary evil at times.