PDA

View Full Version : Would you stay with a girl with a nasty coke habit

Naughty
05-02-2005, 11:58 AM
Dear Dr. Phil,

I've ben with this girl for a couple months now, although i'm very much in love, I cannot get over the fact that she has a hard time saying 'no' to people who offer her some shit.

I told her she should be candid with me about these things but she isn't, I know that because I can see when she used that stuff as I have been surrounded by users for the past 20 years. As somebody who has never ever used it, should I just enjoy the ride and see where it ends, or keep my eyes open for other girls who don't have a habit I know nothing about? Needless to say I have been pointing out to her that it isn't all that goiod for her, as she doesn't know the difference between taking one little bit, or a couple gram. It's like me drinking, when I take one beer, I will most likely have a couple more. Beer ain't coke though.

I feel like a whino, but yet cannot seem to get over it. Especially since she has a way to get surrounded by idiots who give her shit all the time, most likely to get into her pants, which - unfortunately for them - fails endlessly.

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 12:02 PM
Both people doing coke....bearable.
One person on coke...hell.

Either she quits or you start , otherwise its over.

:(

RyanLanane
05-02-2005, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 2 2005, 08:03 AM

Couldn't of said it better myself...

Even when you are both doing it, still leads to problems... "You took the last line bitch?" That sort of fun stuff...

My best recomendation is don't get involved in it or with someone who is seriously involved in it.. Ask Nick, and I know first handed as well.. It is very easy to go from a line in the middle of the day to pep you up to a 5 + gram a day habit.

Things get REAL UGLY then... Atleast they did for me ..

Almighty Colin
05-02-2005, 12:04 PM
Nude pics would help with such a decision.

Naughty
05-02-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Almighty Colin@May 2 2005, 08:05 AM
That wouldn't be fair. She's lovely and you'd all say to stick with it :P

@ RyanLanane: There have been times that she skipped appointments with me to pull allnighters, where I learned later she was doing exactly those insane amounts with a coupel idiots. Fun thing is that I 'know' these idiots for about 15 years, and she's only 23, lol. Weird that those chanceless, no job having motherf'ers try to drag her down the gutter with them. Gotta love citylife.

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Naughty+May 2 2005, 08:11 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Naughty @ May 2 2005, 08:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Almighty Colin@May 2 2005, 08:05 AM

@ RyanLanane: There have been times that she skipped appointments with me to pull allnighters, where I learned later she was doing exactly those insane amounts with a coupel idiots. Fun thing is that I 'know' these idiots for about 15 years, and she's only 23, lol. Weird that those chanceless, no job having motherf'ers try to drag her down the gutter with them. Gotta love citylife. [/b][/quote]
ummm if she is doing allnighters on coke away from you , someone else is fucking her :(

Sorry...but true.

JoesHO
05-02-2005, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 2 2005, 08:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 2 2005, 08:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Naughty@May 2 2005, 08:11 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Almighty Colin@May 2 2005, 08:05 AM

@ RyanLanane: There have been times that she skipped appointments with me to pull allnighters, where I learned later she was doing exactly those insane amounts with a coupel idiots. Fun thing is that I 'know' these idiots for about 15 years, and she's only 23, lol. Weird that those chanceless, no job having motherf'ers try to drag her down the gutter with them. Gotta love citylife.
ummm if she is doing allnighters on coke away from you , someone else is fucking her :(

Sorry...but true. [/b][/quote]
100%

Steady
05-02-2005, 12:21 PM
I had a girlfriend who could not put the bottle down. After a year of babysitting all her hang-overs, :angry: it ended. That shit got old. She was a good woman. She had issues she did not want to address. I went to her family for help, and they figured it was my problem. We broke up and I sent her home to her mama.

The bottom line, she was holding me back.

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 12:24 PM
You can treat the symptoms with meds.

But to find the cause takes therapy.

:)

Naughty
05-02-2005, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 2 2005, 08:14 AM

Sorry...but true.
hahah, i know that is not true, as she is with her nephew as well.

I know I sound like an ignorant guy here, but I am certain that is not the case, seriously. She's no slut, never has been.

However .... if everybody thinks that is true I'm open to MAYBE not believing her any longer when it comes to this issue.

Naughty
05-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Colin, maybe I am out of line here and if so, i apologize, but: Wasn't there something similar with you and amanda? I recall you telling here you knew she was bad news back then.

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Naughty+May 2 2005, 08:25 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Naughty @ May 2 2005, 08:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 2 2005, 08:14 AM

Sorry...but true.

I know I sound like an ignorant guy here, but I am certain that is not the case, seriously. She's no slut, never has been.

However .... if everybody thinks that is true I'm open to MAYBE not believing her any longer when it comes to this issue. [/b][/quote]
Dude , enough coke can turn a Nun into a slut.

Throw in some X and ghb and you have a wide themed paysite , if yoyu can find a midget or a donkey.

Trust me , ALL us old party animals as a collective went "Oh , Oh "

Naughty
05-02-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 2 2005, 08:33 AM
Thanks, fuckers!

Anthony
05-02-2005, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane+May 2 2005, 08:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RyanLanane @ May 2 2005, 08:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 2 2005, 08:03 AM

Even when you are both doing it, still leads to problems... "You took the last line bitch?" That sort of fun stuff...

My best recomendation is don't get involved in it or with someone who is seriously involved in it.. Ask Nick, and I know first handed as well.. It is very easy to go from a line in the middle of the day to pep you up to a 5 + gram a day habit.

Things get REAL UGLY then... Atleast they did for me .. [/b][/quote]
You know as long as I remember partying, I never ever said, "You did the last line, bitch"

Probably because I always had a kilo stashed away somewhere.

Just kidding.

A little bit.

Anthony
05-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 2 2005, 08:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 2 2005, 08:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Naughty@May 2 2005, 08:25 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 2 2005, 08:14 AM

Sorry...but true.

However .... if everybody thinks that is true I'm open to MAYBE not believing her any longer when it comes to this issue.

Throw in some X and ghb and you have a wide themed paysite , if yoyu can find a midget or a donkey.

Trust me , ALL us old party animals as a collective went "Oh , Oh " [/b][/quote]
WOOT!!!

That's just the first day. You won't believe what we get up too on the fourth!

Btw, I dont' think I've ever met a girl who did blow that didn't fuck. For a long time, it was my standard dating question.

"Do you do blow"?

No, have a nice life.

Yes? Cool, here's a straw, there's the plate, bend on over. :)

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+May 2 2005, 08:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ May 2 2005, 08:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 2 2005, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Naughty@May 2 2005, 08:25 AM

Sorry...but true.

WOOT!!!

That's just the first day. You won't believe what we get up too on the fourth!

Btw, I dont' think I've ever met a girl who did blow that didn't fuck. For a long time, it was my standard dating question.

"Do you do blow"?

No, have a nice life.

Yes? Cool, here's a straw, there's the plate, bend on over. :) [/b][/quote]

You fell asleep on the fourth day!!!!

You still had fun though... ;-)))))

Naughty
05-02-2005, 01:18 PM
Did I tell you this thread makes me real happy yet?

:stout:

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Naughty@May 2 2005, 09:19 AM
Did I tell you this thread makes me real happy yet?

:stout:
Sorry dude... :(

Anthony
05-02-2005, 01:38 PM
If anything, this thread has renewed my commitment to myself to be clean and sober.

Now if I can just wean myself off this new habit of getting every hair on my body waxed off. That one is tough.

Almighty Colin
05-02-2005, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Naughty@May 2 2005, 11:28 AM
Colin, maybe I am out of line here and if so, i apologize, but: Wasn't there something similar with you and amanda? I recall you telling here you knew she was bad news back then.
Yes, she has been clean for 10 months. "One day at a time".

Naughty
05-02-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Almighty Colin@May 2 2005, 09:41 AM
Yes, she has been clean for 10 months. "One day at a time".
That's good!

leedsfan
05-02-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 2 2005, 08:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 2 2005, 08:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Naughty@May 2 2005, 08:25 AM

Sorry...but true.

Trust me , ALL us old party animals as a collective went "Oh , Oh " [/b][/quote]
i sale domains...

www.midgetfuckingadonkeyoncrackwithyomamma.com

$10,000. obo

BillPMB
05-02-2005, 02:41 PM
Addicts are always addicted to something.

Be it their drug of choice, adrenaline, work, sex, violence, etc.

Her problem isn't yours, but you're enabling her by not giving her behavior consequences that would be negative to her.

If you love her, truly, go to narcanon (similar to alanon) and find out how to "detach with love"

If she's just a nice piece of ass, go find a new one. ;)

Anthony
05-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by BillPMB@May 2 2005, 10:42 AM

This is the R_n's honest truth!

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+May 2 2005, 11:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ May 2 2005, 11:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BillPMB@May 2 2005, 10:42 AM

This is the R_n's honest truth! [/b][/quote]
Absolutely true!!

Now if you'll excuse me I gotta go back to work.

;-)))

RyanLanane
05-02-2005, 03:35 PM
I am the biggest addict on this board... Just need to make sure I STAY addicted to WORK this time around... 3 mouths to feed, although I could deal without the old lady ;)

DrGuile
05-02-2005, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 2 2005, 02:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 2 2005, 02:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Anthony@May 2 2005, 11:05 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-BillPMB@May 2 2005, 10:42 AM

This is the R_n's honest truth!
Absolutely true!!

Now if you'll excuse me I gotta go back to work.

;-))) [/b][/quote]
*cough*poker*cough*

grimm
05-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 2 2005, 08:03 AM

and thats the double truth, ruth.

Anthony
05-02-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane@May 2 2005, 11:36 AM
I am the biggest addict on this board... Just need to make sure I STAY addicted to WORK this time around... 3 mouths to feed, although I could deal without the old lady ;)
Those are some pretty big boasts.

I'm sure there are some here that can give you a run for your money.

grimm
05-02-2005, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+May 2 2005, 11:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ May 2 2005, 11:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BillPMB@May 2 2005, 10:42 AM

This is the R_n's honest truth! [/b][/quote]
hahaha amen!

Trev
05-02-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+May 2 2005, 08:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ May 2 2005, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RyanLanane@May 2 2005, 11:36 AM

I'm sure there are some here that can give you a run for your money. [/b][/quote]
:unsure:

RyanLanane
05-02-2005, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+May 2 2005, 11:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ May 2 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-RyanLanane@May 2 2005, 11:36 AM

I'm sure there are some here that can give you a run for your money.[/b][/quote]
18 - 21 Addicted to work... 20 hour days 7 days a week
21 - 25 Addicted to every drug and drink (short of needles) on this planet. Oh yeah addicted to spending money I made when I was 18-21 LOL
19 - 26 (almost 27) Addicted to Poker to the point where I have had 36 hour sessions. No stimulants !! Still a regular drinker, don't think I will EVER be able to give that up...

I could go on... Those were my major addictions though.. Working, then Spending money, finally drinking and drugging, all while being addicted to poker. Poker is the only one I haven't been able to get off of yet starting too though, and replace it with work again... Which is a good thing I guess :)

grimm
05-02-2005, 04:10 PM
I have 100 bucks that says this is going to become the saddest swinging dick thread ever:)

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane+May 2 2005, 12:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RyanLanane @ May 2 2005, 12:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Anthony@May 2 2005, 11:50 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-RyanLanane@May 2 2005, 11:36 AM

21 - 25 Addicted to every drug and drink (short of needles) on this planet. Oh yeah addicted to spending money I made when I was 18-21 LOL
19 - 26 (almost 27) Addicted to Poker to the point where I have had 36 hour sessions. No stimulants !! Still a regular drinker, don't think I will EVER be able to give that up...

I could go on... Those were my major addictions though.. Working, then Spending money, finally drinking and drugging, all while being addicted to poker. Poker is the only one I haven't been able to get off of yet starting too though, and replace it with work again... Which is a good thing I guess :) [/b][/quote]

Lightweight!

LOL only on Oprano , ladies and gentlemen could there be this argument ahahahahaha

RyanLanane
05-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Definate pearl thread ;)

grimm
05-02-2005, 04:13 PM
you need just the right mix, don't you, lol.

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 04:14 PM
It could be a classic LOL

Anthony
05-02-2005, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane+May 2 2005, 12:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (RyanLanane @ May 2 2005, 12:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Anthony@May 2 2005, 11:50 AM

I could go on... Those were my major addictions though.. Working, then Spending money, finally drinking and drugging, all while being addicted to poker. Poker is the only one I haven't been able to get off of yet starting too though, and replace it with work again... Which is a good thing I guess :) [/b][/quote]
You, my dear Ryan, don't hold a candle to Red Lion.

Who Nick coined the term for:

Super Lightweight Champion of the World.

LOL

Anthony
05-02-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by grimm@May 2 2005, 12:11 PM
I have 100 bucks that says this is going to become the saddest swinging dick thread ever:)
If it keeps going, I'll make sure it becomes the most gruesomely saddest thread eva!

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by Anthony+May 2 2005, 12:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Anthony @ May 2 2005, 12:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by RyanLanane@May 2 2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Anthony@May 2 2005, 11:50 AM

I could go on... Those were my major addictions though.. Working, then Spending money, finally drinking and drugging, all while being addicted to poker. Poker is the only one I haven't been able to get off of yet starting too though, and replace it with work again... Which is a good thing I guess :)
You, my dear Ryan, don't hold a candle to Red Lion.

Who Nick coined the term for:

Super Lightweight Champion of the World.

LOL [/b][/quote]
Oh shit!!!!

Its on....

It was bound to happen sooner or later !!! lol

RyanLanane
05-02-2005, 04:24 PM
Knew I should have kicked that Old Coke habit up to 1/2 ounce a day - My heart could of taken it for a couple more weeks in those quantities at least. All i had on 5 g a day was heart palpatations... LOL

Than I would have had some bragging rights... Hindsight is 20/20 though 'eh? Although from the stories I heard, wouldn't of outdone some people here - LOL ...

Anthony
05-02-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane@May 2 2005, 12:25 PM
Knew I should have kicked that Old Coke habit up to 1/2 ounce a day - My heart could of taken it for a couple more weeks in those quantities at least. All i had on 5 g a day was heart palpatations... LOL

Than I would have had some bragging rights... Hindsight is 20/20 though 'eh? Although from the stories I heard, wouldn't of outdone some people here - LOL ...
5 grams a day.

You must have had some shitty yeyo brah.

What's important is that you are back and in the game.

RyanLanane
05-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Far from, probably why my life fell apart...

I think I have learned more and dealt with more shit than alot of people 40 years or older and I am just turning 27 in June. For once, it feels like the pieces are starting to fall back into place though... Just need to get back to making the bank I was when I was 20 :)

*KK*
05-02-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by grimm+May 2 2005, 11:50 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ May 2 2005, 11:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 2 2005, 08:03 AM

and thats the double truth, ruth. [/b][/quote]
You've been with this girl a month and the honeymoon's over already because of her drug use?

If you don't get rid of her, then you're the one that needs a 12 step program.

grimm
05-02-2005, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+May 2 2005, 12:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ May 2 2005, 12:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by grimm@May 2 2005, 11:50 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 2 2005, 08:03 AM

You've been with this girl a month and the honeymoon's over already because of her drug use?

If you don't get rid of her, then you're the one that needs a 12 step program. [/b][/quote]
who me?:)

*KK*
05-02-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by grimm+May 2 2005, 12:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ May 2 2005, 12:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by *KK*@May 2 2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by grimm@May 2 2005, 11:50 AM

who me?:) [/b][/quote]
Hahaha, no, not you.

grimm
05-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+May 2 2005, 12:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ May 2 2005, 12:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by grimm@May 2 2005, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@May 2 2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by grimm@May 2 2005, 11:50 AM

who me?:)
Hahaha, no, not you. [/b][/quote]
lol:) i go to 12 step programs to meet women;)

Vick
05-02-2005, 06:40 PM
Naughty - free advice is usually worth every cent you pay for it but

I'd say walk away while you can
The only one who can help her is herself and she has to hit bottom first (in her own eyes) before she can start getting somewhat sober

If she can't say no now, what's going to happen at the end of a 24 hour binge when there is no more left? What would she'd do then for the next one?

Not saying she's a bad person, just someone with a problem that only they can fix and only when they finally want to

It's destructive for her now, don't want to see that pain/agony passed along to you as well

And truthfully without naming names there are a few posting to Oprano who have some experience in these type matters

It sucks and you have my sympathies but if I can be so bold as to suggest you don't become or go any further being an enabler

Robert
05-02-2005, 07:38 PM
Ditch the chick AND the "idiots".

Anthony
05-02-2005, 07:45 PM
It will end in tears.

Get out now while you can.

Naughty
05-02-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@May 2 2005, 12:36 PM

No Kimmy, not a month, almost 4, which in many cases is more than enough to make judgements.

I'm just a little worried if I am wasting time or should be patient.

Naughty
05-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Anthony@May 2 2005, 03:46 PM
It will end in tears.

Get out now while you can.
hahaha, that is my life ... 200% for everything and feel the pain later.

Naughty
05-02-2005, 07:54 PM
Looks like I have to get a couple new sneakers

... but I probably won't, I'm an idiot when it comes to relationships. I always stay till they start fucking with me.

Naughty
05-02-2005, 07:57 PM
Too much honesty in this thread from me though, damn.

TheEnforcer
05-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Lots of good advice here naughty. I know it's tough to do but you would be wise to listen. The bottom line is that until she hits bottom you are in for a lot of painful moments AND there is no guarantee that she will ever truly "hit bottom" to the point where she tries to take control of her life.

Robert
05-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Time to clean some house.

Peaches
05-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Naughty@May 2 2005, 07:55 PM
I always stay till they start fucking with me.
Sounds like it's past that :(

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 08:13 PM
Most of the posters in this thread have revealed waaaay more in their time. No shame in it.

Good luck with whichever way you decide. :)

Our answers were truthful.

To have lied to you would have been disrectful to you.

Mike AI
05-02-2005, 08:24 PM
Avoid women with baggage....

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 2 2005, 04:25 PM
Unless its a matching set of either:

Ferarri
Gucci
or Louis Vuitton

TheEnforcer
05-02-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 2 2005, 07:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 2 2005, 07:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@May 2 2005, 04:25 PM

Ferarri
Gucci
or Louis Vuitton

:) [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I don't know why but I thought that was insanely funny!! My ribs hurt now!! :P

Mike AI
05-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 2 2005, 07:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 2 2005, 07:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@May 2 2005, 04:25 PM

Ferarri
Gucci
or Louis Vuitton

HAHAHA :lol: :lol:

Classic!

:wnw:

Peaches
05-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 2 2005, 08:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 2 2005, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@May 2 2005, 04:25 PM

Ferarri
Gucci
or Louis Vuitton

Only if she was able to buy them herself B)

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by Peaches+May 2 2005, 04:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ May 2 2005, 04:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 2 2005, 08:28 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@May 2 2005, 04:25 PM

Ferarri
Gucci
or Louis Vuitton

Only if she was able to buy them herself B) [/b][/quote]
:okthumb:

grimm
05-02-2005, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 2 2005, 04:25 PM
outside of high school, where do you find them?;)

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by grimm+May 2 2005, 05:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ May 2 2005, 05:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@May 2 2005, 04:25 PM
outside of high school, where do you find them?;) [/b][/quote]
Why look anywhere else til you have scoured every single high school?!?!?!?!!

;-)))

sarettah
05-02-2005, 10:12 PM
Run...RUN...RUN

As fast as you can in any direction as long as it is away.

Do not pass GO, do not collect saviourdom, do not collect martyrdom. :huh:

pushpills
05-02-2005, 10:13 PM
i'm guessing she has a nice trim figure right?

aeon
05-02-2005, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Naughty@May 2 2005, 07:59 AM
I've ben with this girl for a couple months now, although i'm very much in love
You fell in "love" with a cokehead after a couple months...

I really don't even need to say anything else.

RyanLanane
05-02-2005, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by aeon+May 2 2005, 06:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ May 2 2005, 06:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Naughty@May 2 2005, 07:59 AM

I really don't even need to say anything else.[/b][/quote]

Not so sure that needed to be said... :unsure:

It's late, till coffee time tomorrow folks....

PornoDoggy
05-02-2005, 11:58 PM
Threesomes can be fun, but not with that bitch. Coke is the bitch I am referring to, and as long as she's in the picture she will steal her away every time.

Simply asking the question that you did makes you a prime candidate for the codependency support group of your choice. If this is not the first time you've found yourself in this prediciment, you might want to consider giving such a group a try whether you tell her to hit the road or not.

If you've got reasons to stay invested in the relationship, and she's willing to quit (alone or with help) - maybe it is worth trying, although you have no idea what the hell she's like if she's been coked up for four months.

You have to have the balls to say "Coke or me" and mean it, or you continue to bang your head on that brick wall.

*KK*
05-03-2005, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Naughty@May 2 2005, 03:53 PM
No Kimmy, not a month, almost 4, which in many cases is more than enough to make judgements.

I'm just a little worried if I am wasting time or should be patient.
If you say that 4 months is time enough for judgements but you're still wondering whether you're making a mistake or not, then you probably are making a mistake.

Actually I'd say you're definitely choosing heartache and pain over a satisfying relationship no matter how you look at it.

Give her the ultimatum, you or the dope, see what she says and then watch what she does.

That should give you your answer.

*KK*
05-03-2005, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by aeon+May 2 2005, 06:25 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ May 2 2005, 06:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Naughty@May 2 2005, 07:59 AM

I really don't even need to say anything else. [/b][/quote]
Don't make me feel like shit because I actually agree with you for once.

Winetalk.com
05-03-2005, 05:48 AM
I would have stayed with a girl with nasty coke habit and eventually would turn into a coke head myself. Than I would dump her and live together with heroin addict. After a while, this would bore me too, and I'd end up with the girl who likes mixing laxatives with sleeping pills. Never ending excitement and gentle on one's waller.

Lee
05-03-2005, 05:59 AM
On a lighter note ive never done Coke but im addicted to Sprite Zero, does that count? ;)

In all seriousness though, i havent 'done' anything harder than a joint in my life 'cept for one tim when i had a bad E trip while on a night out with the lads and even that wasnt deliberate, one of the cunts dropped it in my drink, something to be said about friends like those but i dont quite remember it ;)

Naughty
05-03-2005, 06:12 AM
I actually spoke with her yesterday for a long time and she really wants to quit doing coke, except every now and then when she's with me at a party or something like that (I think that is okay too by the way, as long as it is with me present and not large quantities). I think she just likes it a little too much. She did agree that it was time to loose the 'idiots' I referred to earlier, time will tell if she will actually manage to do so.

I did tell her that it would be silly to explain to people (among which are her parents) that I left her because I didn't like her doing coke. It was pretty much an eye opener for her as well.

Thanks for all the advise. I have to add though that she is not using drugs every day, but a couple times a week and not always lots of it. To me, that is more than I bargained for, hence my question on the board.

Almighty Colin
05-03-2005, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by grimm+May 2 2005, 08:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ May 2 2005, 08:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mike AI@May 2 2005, 04:25 PM
outside of high school, where do you find them?;) [/b][/quote]
What's wrong with high school?

(graduating seniors, of course)

Almighty Colin
05-03-2005, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 3 2005, 04:49 AM
I would have stayed with a girl with nasty coke habit and eventually would turn into a coke head myself. Than I would dump her and live together with heroin addict. After a while, this would bore me too, and I'd end up with the girl who likes mixing laxatives with sleeping pills. Never ending excitement and gentle on one's waller.
Are you following me around?

Peaches
05-03-2005, 08:37 AM
Originally posted by Almighty Colin+May 3 2005, 07:29 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Almighty Colin @ May 3 2005, 07:29 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by grimm@May 2 2005, 08:42 PM
(graduating seniors, of course) [/b][/quote]
I was a 17 year old graduating senior, you pervert! :nyanya:

grimm
05-03-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Peaches+May 3 2005, 04:38 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Peaches @ May 3 2005, 04:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Almighty Colin@May 3 2005, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by grimm@May 2 2005, 08:42 PM
I was a 17 year old graduating senior, you pervert! :nyanya: [/b][/quote]
17 is legal 'round these parts;)

Vick
05-03-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Almighty Colin@May 3 2005, 06:29 AM

Here in our great Southern state of Maryland the age of consent is .....

......... 16

So the high schools are ok here :)

Really if she's saying she still wants to do it occasionally she's not ready to stop yet
Guess you have to decide what you can accept and live with
You never know when or if that occasionally will lead to a full blown binge

Sorry I don't have more positive things to say but maybe in a past life I walked that line and have seen others do it as well

Mindoza
05-03-2005, 09:55 AM
All great advise!

I just walked away from a 1.5 year relationship. He was a pill adict..about 30-50 percs a day! Could not keep a job. Bled me dry emotionally and probably cost me about 30k.

He has been in rehab twice and he just cant stay off it. I had to walk away or he was just going to bring me down. No amount of Love is going to kick the habit for him. I do hope he gets help before he dies but I can not help him he can only help himself. Same with your girl!!!

Preach Tough Love!! Walk away and never look back!! if she can kick the habit and you were meant to be she will find her way back to you!

Vick
05-03-2005, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Mindoza@May 3 2005, 08:56 AM
About 30-50 percs a day!
Does he have a liver left?

Truthfully you don't feel much more after 2-3 (except for not getting dope sick).
Many dopers just move on to Heroin at that point

Mindoza
05-03-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by Vick+May 3 2005, 06:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ May 3 2005, 06:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mindoza@May 3 2005, 08:56 AM
About 30-50 percs a day!
Does he have a liver left?

Truthfully you don't feel much more after 2-3 (except for not getting dope sick).
Many dopers just move on to Heroin at that point [/b][/quote]
He refuses to see a doc so im sure his liver is toast!!

Yeah, well he kicked crack about 5 years ago..took up the pills 2 years ago. If he thought I could of supported a Heroin habit he would of started on that.

Unfortulety his next big thing I believe will be Suicide or accidental OD..Maybe it is for the best. One thing is for sure no matter wat I do or how much im there for him he still will do it!!

BillPMB
05-03-2005, 10:54 AM
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=books&n=507846 (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0894864025/qid=1115131070/sr=8-1/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/002-4465081-7120863?v=glance&s=books&n=507846)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...=books&n=507846 (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1567312187/qid=1115131070/sr=8-2/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i2_xgl14/002-4465081-7120863?v=glance&s=books&n=507846)

:okthumb:

Winetalk.com
05-03-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Almighty Colin+May 3 2005, 06:30 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Almighty Colin @ May 3 2005, 06:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 3 2005, 04:49 AM
Are you following me around? [/b][/quote]
yeah, let's exchange laxative stories!