PDA

View Full Version : Why is it when simpletons like Brandon

JoesHO
05-02-2005, 11:16 AM
Can't cut it here, they decide to move to GFy to Try and bash someone....

does he actually believe that it matters what he has to say?

Do these people do this out of insecurity?

does the rejection eat at them and they need a vote of confidence to see others act childish?

can someone please explain this phenomenoe to me ?

brand0n
05-02-2005, 11:22 AM
this was bs that was started on gfy.
i was alerted to this bs over here, came over here, said what i wanted to say and decided to take it back where it started.

aww u gonna sue me now

brand0n
05-02-2005, 11:23 AM
joe, you of all people know you should watch calling people names

wasent it deflamtion of char that you went after trey for?

simpleton eh?

JoesHO
05-02-2005, 11:28 AM
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

let me break it down so you can understand it ....

sim pool ton does that help?

Phoenix
05-02-2005, 11:28 AM
haha...man it is so easy to fuck with Brandon...like pulling strings on a puppet

why dont we all just put down the pencils and go back to work..lol

JoesHO
05-02-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Phoenix@May 2 2005, 07:29 AM
haha...man it is so easy to fuck with Brandon...like pulling strings on a puppet

why dont we all just put down the pencils and go back to work..lol
You need really big Crayons for Brandon to understand what you mean bro....

( pencils are for the advanced kids)

Dravyk
05-02-2005, 12:26 PM
Off all the idiots on GFY, only four have ever become so monumentally annoying that they actually made it to my Ignore List. Yup, Brand0n is among that "elite" and has been for years.

Trev
05-02-2005, 12:30 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@May 2 2005, 05:27 PM
Off all the idiots on GFY, only four have ever become so monumentally annoying that they actually made it to my Ignore List. Yup, Brand0n is among that "elite" and has been for years.
Sexaducation is the only one I ignore, the rest I read just to remind of how not to act :blink:

Dravyk
05-02-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Trev+May 2 2005, 11:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ May 2 2005, 11:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dravyk@May 2 2005, 05:27 PM
Sexaducation is the only one I ignore, the rest I read just to remind of how not to act :blink: [/b][/quote]
Without going there to look, he's the second. Some idiot named Jesus or something is the third. Forget who numero quattro might be.

brand0n
05-02-2005, 12:34 PM
Dravyk im fucking devestated.

how will my life go on? i guess i should sell my domains, get rid of the servers, throw away the laptops and kill my cable connection.

im on Dravyks ignore on gfy. dear god why didnt someone tell me sooner.

btw, who are you Dravyk?

Dravyk
05-02-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@May 2 2005, 11:35 AM

how will my life go on? i guess i should sell my domains, get rid of the servers, throw away the laptops and kill my cable connection.

btw, who are you Dravyk?
With that rapier wit of yours you could almost punch a hole through paper.

brand0n
05-02-2005, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk+May 2 2005, 08:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ May 2 2005, 08:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brand0n@May 2 2005, 11:35 AM

btw, who are you Dravyk?
With that rapier wit of yours you could almost punch a hole through paper. [/b][/quote]
wow. stolen from dumb and dumber.

do you have your own thoughts from time to time, or do you use movie quotes to get through life?

Dravyk
05-02-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by brand0n+May 2 2005, 11:41 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brand0n @ May 2 2005, 11:41 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Dravyk@May 2 2005, 08:40 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-brand0n@May 2 2005, 11:35 AM

btw, who are you Dravyk?

do you have your own thoughts from time to time, or do you use movie quotes to get through life? [/b][/quote]
Sorry, came up with that myself. I haven't had any inclination to view your life story.

JoesHO
05-02-2005, 12:46 PM
So Moron Brandon has light up my icq this morning, as he keeps bumping old threads onthe zoo. And everyone and their cousin seem to think it important enough to icq me and tell me what a dork he his and provide the link for me .

I am out, time to go swim, I will be back in a couple hrs to see if he got bored yet and went back to watching his cartoons .

Brandon you are really making yourself look foolish, but keep it up kid, you go get em, show everybody how fucked up I am and how smart you are, you are doing so well HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

brand0n
05-02-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk+May 2 2005, 08:42 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ May 2 2005, 08:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by brand0n@May 2 2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk@May 2 2005, 08:40 AM

btw, who are you Dravyk?

do you have your own thoughts from time to time, or do you use movie quotes to get through life?
Sorry, came up with that myself. I haven't had any inclination to view your life story. [/b][/quote]
i dont have to leave you instructions on how to use google do i?

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navc...mber+rapist+wit (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2003-47,GGLD:en&q=dumb+and+dumber+rapist+wit)

not to bright eh?

Dravyk
05-02-2005, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@May 2 2005, 11:47 AM
Don't you know? :P

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by brand0n+May 2 2005, 08:47 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (brand0n @ May 2 2005, 08:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Dravyk@May 2 2005, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by brand0n@May 2 2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk@May 2 2005, 08:40 AM

btw, who are you Dravyk?

Sorry, came up with that myself. I haven't had any inclination to view your life story.

http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navc...mber+rapist+wit (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLD,GGLD:2003-47,GGLD:en&q=dumb+and+dumber+rapist+wit)

not to bright eh? [/b][/quote]
Yes you fucking Moron , you do need help to search google!!!!

ahahahahahahhahaha

You fucking retard....

you searched for "RAPIST" Wit...

Dravyk used the word "RAPIER"

ahahahahahah

brand0n
05-02-2005, 12:51 PM
Freeze! rock!
(rang-dang-diggidy-dang-a-dang)
Freeze! rock!
Freeze! rock!
Rang-dang-diggidy-dang-a-dang-diggidy-dang-a-dang-diggidy-dang-a-dang
Freeze! rock!
Rang-dang-diggidy-dang-a-dang rang-dang-diggidy-dang-a-dang

Aaaah... aaaah... aaaah... aaaahh
White! ooh-white!
White! ooh-white!
White! ooh-white!
White! ooh-white!

(white lines) vision dreams of passion
(going through my mind) and all the while I think of you
(pipeline) a very strange reaction
(yours to unwind) the more I see, the more I do
Something of a phenomenon, telling your body to come along
Cause white lines - blow away..

Trev
05-02-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@May 2 2005, 05:52 PM
Freeze! rock!
Freeze! rock!
Freeze! rock!
Freeze! rock!
Rang-dang-diggidy-dang-a-dang rang-dang-diggidy-dang-a-dang

Aaaah... aaaah... aaaah... aaaahh
White! ooh-white!
White! ooh-white!
White! ooh-white!
White! ooh-white!

(white lines) vision dreams of passion
(going through my mind) and all the while I think of you
(pipeline) a very strange reaction
(yours to unwind) the more I see, the more I do
Something of a phenomenon, telling your body to come along
Cause white lines - blow away..
Please don't tell me that was your best shot <_<

brand0n
05-02-2005, 12:54 PM
just wanted to share some music with ya, whats the prob?

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 12:55 PM
I always loved "Grandma we love you"

And "Folsom Prison Blues"

It sorta combines prison with living with your grandma perfectly. :)

Lovely songs...

Trev
05-02-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@May 2 2005, 05:55 PM
just wanted to share some music with ya, whats the prob?
Music y'say.....

brand0n
05-02-2005, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 2 2005, 08:56 AM
I always loved "Grandma we love you"

And "Folsom Prison Blues"

It sorta combines prison with living with your grandma perfectly. :)

Lovely songs...
i kinda figured you to be a rick james fan

and before it starts, yes i listen to bob marley :D

pushpills
05-02-2005, 01:59 PM
the term "rapier wit" was invented by the writers of dumb and dumber? so they were making a joke about the term THEY invented when they had carrey say he has a "rapist wit"?

:lol:

ThrobX
05-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@May 2 2005, 07:24 AM
"deflamtion" of character?

Man, threads like this remind me of why I totally removed GFY from my bookmark list.

Good question was raised, though... just who ARE you, Dravyk, you fucking newb. :awinky:

Trev
05-02-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by ThrobX+May 2 2005, 07:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ThrobX @ May 2 2005, 07:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-brand0n@May 2 2005, 07:24 AM

Man, threads like this remind me of why I totally removed GFY from my bookmark list.

Good question was raised, though... just who ARE you, Dravyk, you fucking newb. :awinky: [/b][/quote]
The only reason they registered GFY was because most of the posters over there couldn't spell the full version :blink:

gonzo
05-02-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Trev+May 2 2005, 01:13 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ May 2 2005, 01:13 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by ThrobX@May 2 2005, 07:11 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-brand0n@May 2 2005, 07:24 AM

Good question was raised, though... just who ARE you, Dravyk, you fucking newb. :awinky:
The only reason they registered GFY was because most of the posters over there couldn't spell the full version :blink: [/b][/quote]
Hey man... he talks like he knows the paysite game so Im ready to learn by example. Give him a chance to back it up.

So show us your highly converting paysites... I got SE traffic I can throw at it right now.

brand0n
05-02-2005, 02:34 PM
i dont have an aff program for any of my sites, ive never needed anyone elses traffic, and i do not need the headaches involved in running 1.

i have my own traffic and it does just fine with my sites.

Dravyk
05-02-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by ThrobX+May 2 2005, 01:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ThrobX @ May 2 2005, 01:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-brand0n@May 2 2005, 07:24 AM
"deflamtion" of character?[/b][/quote]
Brand0n has inflammation of character. :lol:

just who ARE you, Dravyk, you fucking newb. :awinky:
Hoosier Daddy? :P

ThrobX
05-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk@May 2 2005, 11:09 AM
just who ARE you, Dravyk, you fucking newb. :awinky:
Hoosier Daddy? :P
Not for long. :D :D :D