PDA

View Full Version : So I had a long phone call with Jizbiz ....

Nickatilynx
05-01-2005, 03:56 PM
I have to say that guy knows his stuff!!

Fast learner.

Is the master of the blog , and the RSS feed and SEO.

This guy WILL DRAMATICALLY increase your relevancy.

One of Oprano's own has gone from ZERO hits to 30,000 hits per day , in under two weeks after some pointers from JizBiz and some damn hard work!!

And whats even better?

JizBiz and the rest of Oprano's "Experiencly Challenged Assistance Squad" is willing to teach you the tricks of the trade right here...

he Can show you hot to be a success in the Search Engines...

http://www.oprano.com/msgboard/index.php?showforum=24

Check it out.

I'm a crusty old curmudgeon and not easily impressed , however after dealing with the man for a while now , I can say that I'm impressed by the man , his knowledge , and his willingness to share.

:okthumb:

JizBiz
05-01-2005, 04:21 PM
Thanks a bunch Nick im flattered.

Doin my best to keep on top of the industry in MY aspects. And studying the rest of it as well..heh :ph34r: You said it right though, the performance from the site you mentioned was 100% dependant on the work the fella put into it.

There is no such thing as an average website but just average webmasters. And the webmaster in question was far from average :D

Im also thrilled that the team here at oprano is in postition to offer some pointers and promote some newbie growth, i think its great stuff, and honoured to be apart of it. :)

Thanks again Nick.

I guess i can add here if you got any questions about rss or blogs or some engine tips, hit up our Newbie Area.

SEE SIG!!

JoesHO
05-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Good work JizBiz :okthumb:

Trev
05-01-2005, 04:42 PM
Well done Jizz :okthumb:

Takes alot to impress the master :)

Nickatilynx
05-01-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Trev@May 1 2005, 12:43 PM

And Trevor !!!! , tommorrow we need to chat voice...

I have a cunning plan.....

;-)))

Trev
05-01-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 1 2005, 09:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 1 2005, 09:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@May 1 2005, 12:43 PM

And Trevor !!!! , tommorrow we need to chat voice...

I have a cunning plan.....

;-))) [/b][/quote]
No problem masta, I'll hit you when ever is good for you :)

TheEnforcer
05-01-2005, 04:53 PM
Very cool! That's a nice jump in traffic for that webmaster with his help!! :okthumb:

Newton
05-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Jizbiz knows his stuff about blogs, and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my blog except him :)