PDA

View Full Version : Netpond , GreenguyandJim , And Oprano called it!

Nickatilynx
05-01-2005, 03:39 PM
The Butcher and his peice of chat board , is a SCAM , and jump from pile of shit to pile of shit.

Frankly EVERYONE is losing respect for Ron / Fantasyman for his association with this mess.

http://www.twistedperv.com/butcher.html

Unfucking believable.

Wonder how the Homegrown suit is going...

grimm
05-01-2005, 03:57 PM
i take offense to that nick, 12321qwqerwqrwq is a close personal friend of mine

:biglaugh:

;)

Nickatilynx
05-01-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by grimm@May 1 2005, 11:58 AM
i take offense to that nick, 12321qwqerwqrwq is a close personal friend of mine

;)
Yeah with his experience I hope he comes posting here..

:)

Trev
05-01-2005, 04:37 PM
I'm loving it, tears are running down my face:

http://www.greenguyandjim.com/radio/thebutcher.mp3

sarettah
05-01-2005, 04:38 PM
lololol...I tried to tell them. Any every time Butcher would come in to shut me up, all the little sheep in there would run to his defense... :headwall:

But just to put a touch more out there, this is what I posted into the chat room the night gg&j played the real butcher interview.

http://www.awrats.com/butchlogs.htm

Nickatilynx
05-01-2005, 04:40 PM
I thought it was a great interview with GG&J , don't know how come I had to be slagged off though...LOL

Trev
05-01-2005, 04:48 PM
I like the sound of member 3269747/Bob, should we ask for his email address?

They guys a winner :lol:

Mike AI
05-01-2005, 07:52 PM
Ya'll are just playa hating R-n, you all are just jealous of his success so you are trying to run his good name down!!

Trev
05-01-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 2 2005, 12:53 AM
Ya'll are just playa hating R-n, you all are just jealous of his success so you are trying to run his good name down!!
Bugger!!! Been rumbled :lol:

urb
05-01-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 1 2005, 07:40 PM
The Butcher and his peice of chat board , is a SCAM , and jump from pile of shit to pile of shit.

Frankly EVERYONE is losing respect for Ron / Fantasyman for his association with this mess.

http://www.twistedperv.com/butcher.html

Unfucking believable.

Wonder how the Homegrown suit is going...
Like I've posted before...

Why did Boardtracker drop SC like a hot potato?
Why did numerous sponsors fall out with TheButcher?
Why is every thread about non-payment deleted?
Why was that the only adult webmaster vbulletin board to fall victim to a bot generating several thousand fake members?
Why is it full of posters who agree with TheButcher's every word, but have no sig or any identifying details in their profile?
Why does TheButcher have to resort to spamming icq in order to pull people into threads?
Why does he post questions about a program, using fake user names, then invite the program to post a reply?
Why is it the board with the loooongest vbulletin cookie settings?

gonzo
05-01-2005, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@May 1 2005, 06:53 PM
Lee Noga sez Ron has retired.... she also says everything is cool with Xbangcash....

they are waiting on the creatives to be done eh TE?

Nickatilynx
05-01-2005, 08:49 PM
Ron still goes to the CE offices though , bI hear tell.

Meat
05-02-2005, 01:26 AM
Butcher is a scammer and Ron has just gotten into a bad sitaution with him, ron is not part of any of butchers scams, i doubt ron even checks no more Butchin' drama he certainly doesnt post there, i still beeilive ron was just helping someone out that asked for his help.

In sayign that butcher is a cocksucker of extrodinary fucking stature, that ixq convo is a real fucking sad eye opener.

Shame on you butcher shame shame shame.

RyanLanane
05-02-2005, 04:03 AM
My name is thebutcher, it's a conspiracy... The cookie cutter and bread baker are behind it! 34789203 is my friend Jerry, ASK HIM!!! It is a confusing business, I don't understand the way it works. Everyone is a backstabber. Cant we all just get along. We are board #2. I cant help all my friends register with number names. Why are you laughing. I am all over the world. I am the butcher, why are you laughing at me so much. I know Al Gore, he is going to kick your ass. People actually try to hack my board. It's confusing to stop so many buttons. I have the CIA and NSA watching out though. I'm going to dinner right now have to go. Don't know where and it is none of your business!

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by RyanLanane@May 2 2005, 12:04 AM
My name is thebutcher, it's a conspiracy... The cookie cutter and bread baker are behind it! 34789203 is my friend Jerry, ASK HIM!!! It is a confusing business, I don't understand the way it works. Everyone is a backstabber. Cant we all just get along. We are board #2. I cant help all my friends register with number names. Why are you laughing. I am all over the world. I am the butcher, why are you laughing at me so much. I know Al Gore, he is going to kick your ass. People actually try to hack my board. It's confusing to stop so many buttons. I have the CIA and NSA watching out though. I'm going to dinner right now have to go. Don't know where and it is none of your business!
ahahahahahahahahahahah

gonzo
05-02-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by RyanLanane@May 2 2005, 03:04 AM
Your forgot... hang on and let me grab another beer mate.