PDA

View Full Version : Do You Blog ?

CuriousToyBoy
05-01-2005, 06:24 AM
I have been blogging on and off for a while at the industry blog http://www.kblogger.com.

What about anyone else? Is there other adult biz blogs as distinct from surfer and search engine oriented blogs?

B)

gonzo
05-01-2005, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by CuriousToyBoy@May 1 2005, 05:25 AM
I have been blogging on and off for a while at the industry blog http://www.kblogger.com.

What about anyone else? Is there other adult biz blogs as distinct from surfer and search engine oriented blogs?

B)
I have one over there. But I havent in a month or so. I usually do it when Im good and pissed off. And truthfully.... if Im gonna piss. I save it for here.

2serveu
05-07-2005, 06:41 PM
How can blogging help promote your site? I saw that another board and he uses kblogger.com

I read and followed the links, but it confused me a bit :o

From what I gathered :zoinks: a blog is a site where people go and chat, but all the blogs i saw (adult blogs) just had links. I only found one that people could actually post to!!!!

A what's up on this would be nice. It sounded like a great way to promote my other sites, but the examples I saw didn't really mesh with what was explained.

For instance. After it was explained (I started thinking: "Alright, I can create a blog, people can post and each of thier posts will have my adult links to my sites on them. All I gotta do is figure out some clever way to get people interested in the site and start posting to it."

Am I wrong about this or are those blogs, not real blogs. What's up wif' dat, hehehe :rokk:

CuriousToyBoy
05-08-2005, 02:09 AM
3 different blogs in my mind ...

The diary type blog that are open to general posting ...

The search engine honey trap blog filled with links and hey word rich (fake blog)

And sits like http://www.kblogger.com that sure do have search engine relevance but also share valuable information and CAN be posted too (anyone can post comments to any blog and they can be answered and bounced back and forth). Check the bottom of each entry and you'll see the comment link.

:ph34r:

Newton
05-09-2005, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by 2serveu@May 7 2005, 02:42 PM
How can blogging help promote your site? I saw that another board and he uses kblogger.com

I read and followed the links, but it confused me a bit :o

From what I gathered :zoinks: a blog is a site where people go and chat, but all the blogs i saw (adult blogs) just had links. I only found one that people could actually post to!!!!

A what's up on this would be nice. It sounded like a great way to promote my other sites, but the examples I saw didn't really mesh with what was explained.

For instance. After it was explained (I started thinking: "Alright, I can create a blog, people can post and each of thier posts will have my adult links to my sites on them. All I gotta do is figure out some clever way to get people interested in the site and start posting to it."

Am I wrong about this or are those blogs, not real blogs. What's up wif' dat, hehehe :rokk:
Download the magazine from my signature, there are a few excellent articles on blogging in there with links ...

Raven
05-10-2005, 11:39 AM
Before it was ever known as blogging, many of us had diaries that were updated regularly.....amateurs have been doing it for years, as have pay site owners. The technology has greatly improved, however, making it easier to update. I used to create 'free' sites that I would update with text and images......and the traffic was awesome from Search engines.

kBlogger.com is an industry webmaster site...written by webmasters for webmasters. It is one of several Klixxx properties....

For a webmaster, however, there are many good reasons to blog, not the least of which is for traffic and SE.