PDA

View Full Version : May 1st - 15th special offer for Oprano Posters !

RyanLanane
04-30-2005, 05:41 PM
I'll make this post short and more importantly "Sweet" !!

May 1st through May 15th all Oprano posters will recieve a 75% commision rates on all sales sent through Team Cybermed. No stipulations, no minimum number of sales, no requirements on sending at least 1 sale to each site. NONE of those RULES you usually see, just a straight up flat out 75% commision for each and every order for the 1st throught he 15th of May - If you have tried PE sponsors in the past and didn't do well now is the time to try again, not to mention our other products which all do extremely well on their own.

We hope you guys will give our program a shot even if you had a poor experience in the past with such programs since we are paying out over double our normal payouts which means you could earn up to $200 PLUS Dollars for one sale ;)

I will be updating some promo materials soon such as multi site exit/pop-up consoles where you can add only the sites you want to push and put them on an exit/pop-up console, some text ads pre-written you can use as is or modify, along with some other promotional tools to make your job all the easier. If there are any promo materials you want specifically designed for you please hit me up on ICQ and I will make sure you are taken care of tonight !

The best part about adding TCM products to your site is you are not drawing away traffic from any of your other advertisers and they would work 'exceptionally' well in members areas as well. If you had problems marketing these products before let me know so I can help you and we can fill your pockets with some serious cash the next 15 days :D

Team Cybermed (http://tcsecure.com/eCom/getClick.php?id=113&a=oprano1)
E-mail - ryan@teamcybermed.com
ICQ # - 241131497

Trev
04-30-2005, 06:58 PM
Damn! :wnw:

That’s a fantastic offer from Team Cybermed :okthumb:

Team Becki are going to be pushing your products throughout the challenge and beyond :)

Newton
04-30-2005, 07:00 PM
Excellent offer Ryan and thank YOU :)

gonzo
04-30-2005, 08:44 PM
Damn. Good incentive. Now its time to see if you can sell some dick pills!

JizBiz
04-30-2005, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Apr 30 2005, 07:45 PM
I dont recall the last time i needed pills to be a dick. :)

TheEnforcer
04-30-2005, 11:34 PM
very cool stuff there Ryan. A definate incentive for people to sign up and start sending traffic! :)

gonzo
05-01-2005, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by JizBiz+Apr 30 2005, 08:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JizBiz @ Apr 30 2005, 08:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Apr 30 2005, 07:45 PM
I dont recall the last time i needed pills to be a dick. :) [/b][/quote]
One thing is for sure. your determined!

Boneprone
05-01-2005, 02:59 AM
Do those hot chicks in your banner really work for you?

Hell, Ill join the team just to play biz with them.

RyanLanane
05-01-2005, 09:03 AM
Boneprone, sure do... :)

http://www.angeldollars.com is another site that is run by us, we will be relaunching it with a couple new tours and the current tours updated pretty soon... You'll see some advertising on Oprano for it when everything is 100% ready. They are actually models for that portion of the biz but we had them throw on some Team Cybermed shirts too :)