PDA

View Full Version : AGA Uncovered

Meat
04-29-2005, 07:38 PM
http://fetters.premiumratedcontent.com/bath/006.wmv

http://fetters.premiumratedcontent.com/bath/011.wmv

some clips from netpondcash new site All Girl Annihalation

:)

DVD just passed by the UK censor as the hardest core movie they have ever classified.

Newton
04-29-2005, 07:48 PM
Aga .. nice tits lol is that head and shoulders? Excellent Meat and congratulations :okthumb:

Meat
04-29-2005, 07:53 PM
Thanks Newton:) it looks extreme but its just basically outakes, the girls like to warm themselves up before gangbangs and this is what gets them off we just decided to start shooting it and its gonna make a fucking good website lol

JoesHO
04-29-2005, 08:01 PM
AGA I love your Tits

Newton
04-29-2005, 08:02 PM
Sterling idea :okthumb:

Sabby
04-30-2005, 12:31 AM
That drowing scene is very disturbing.

I like weird shit. I can handle pain. I do not like violence though.

Im sure the site will do really well though. There are alot of sicko men out there.

Sabby:)

Trev
04-30-2005, 07:17 PM
It’s very different!

I'm not in to the ducking! Burning and drowning are my no no ways to go, so it’s beyond me.

Meat
05-02-2005, 01:17 AM
Sabby and Trev

First off,

Sabby, anyone that asks for a baseball bat to be used on a girls vagina is NOT imagining his cock slipping in, hes getting off on a baseball bat (something used to 1 hit baseballs and 2 crush kneecaps. Rapists often use objects to violate victims, The difference is obvious, someone that is fullfilling the "baseball bat fantasy" is catering to a mind that is NOT quite normal

The bath scene in this video is not a Drowning scene by any stretech of the imagination, this girl is having fun being tottaly dominated by 3 other girls.

Would u think of this video any differently if it was titled 4 girls ina bath having fun?

these girls ARE having fun, they use these sessions to warm up before the actual photo shoots they are employed for, they did this before we started filming and they did it for free ( as in not part of there shoot payment) We now pay them to peek in on what girls really are into when they JUST WANNA have fun.

English girls and to some extent European girls have a much different view about sex than nth american girls, they are alot more open sexiually and they are alot more adventurus, its in the genes lol, Euope is more extreme in attitudes because europe has had a much more extreme heritage than newer countries.

The girl getting dunked in the bath WILL be back for another shoot, not because she is asked to, not because she is paid to but because she gets off on some fun play with other girls and thats a fact. She wasnt hurt during that video, she wasnt even close to being drowned, the only person directing that movie was the girl herself and the other girls were just taking her direction.

Ive seen worse scenes in videos, double anal etc that draws blood from a girls ass and how can a girl enjoy having two huge cocks slammed up her ass? you can even see the girls in these scenes push the guys so they do not enter her to fast, that is much more offensive to me than a girl having alot of fun with other girls.

Anything half as bad as these vids of ours that are scripted are twice as worse, the difference being scripted means the girl has to o it or she dont get paid, with ours we pay them to have fun and whatever they enjoy we will film.

Winetalk.com
05-02-2005, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by Meat@May 2 2005, 12:18 AM

The bath scene in this video is not a Drowning scene by any stretech of the imagination, this girl is having fun being tottaly dominated by 3 other girls.

Meat, I really don't know, but being open minded the way I am,
I would like to put your theory to the test. LMK when I can fly to London and check it myself. I'll post "Tasting Notes",
I am getting better and better with them, wine TN's provide lots of practice

P.S. can we start slow and avoid "totally" on the first flight?

Winetalk.com
05-02-2005, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Meat@May 2 2005, 12:18 AM
She wasnt hurt during that video, she wasnt even close to being drowned, the only person directing that movie was the girl herself and the other girls were just taking her direction.

My insurance guy glad to hear that! I glad that it was a girlie director....after wasting Sunday on "Sin City", I know that male directors can do MUCH worse

Meat
05-02-2005, 05:17 AM
Serge when your over i will arrange for a personal viewing session, what do you think would go best watching this fun and fivolity up close? red wine or white:)

Trev
05-02-2005, 05:18 AM
Meat, I never said it was wrong or bad, I just said I'm not in to ducking. It's just not my thing.

For a domination video it rocks and I'm sure it will push all the right buttons for the right people :)

Winetalk.com
05-02-2005, 06:06 AM
Originally posted by Meat@May 2 2005, 04:18 AM
Serge when your over i will arrange for a personal viewing session, what do you think would go best watching this fun and fivolity up close? red wine or white:)
Meat, I don't wanna view, do I look like some pervert to you???

I wanna be IN IT! I always rate "hands on" expereince above the rest.

wine? I don't think they make it strong enough,
I'll have 1/2 a bottle of vodka before, 1 bottle of vodka with the girls, and 1/2 bottle by myself after I get from the hospital after Sue breaks my head with 2x4

Meat
05-02-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 2 2005, 02:07 AM
[QUOTE=Meat,May 2 2005, 04:18 AM]

you will need to grow tits Serge its a female only game:(
Susan on the other hand is elligible:)

Winetalk.com
05-02-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Meat@May 2 2005, 09:42 AM
[QUOTE=Meat,May 2 2005, 04:18 AM]

you will need to grow tits Serge its a female only game:(
Susan on the other hand is elligible:)
growing tits? This is too far even for my free spirit, I have to pass this qualifier
;)

Sabby
05-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Meat, dont bring your piss over here now. I dont want to talk about this anymore. I have said what I had to say and this whole thing makes me sick to my stomache.

And NO Meat, Angel and I are not jelous of your site. Our site is completely different from yours and we like it that way. I even told you I would send you all my sadistic psychos for you to enjoy. Im going to make you some money. I just do not want those fuckers that want to see me drown anywhere near me, I DO not want their attention... so please DO NOT return the favor.

Winetalk.com
05-02-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Sabby@May 2 2005, 03:26 PM
Meat, dont bring your piss over here now. I dont want to talk about this anymore. I have said what I had to say and this whole thing makes me sick to my stomache.

And NO Meat, Angel and I are not jelous of your site. Our site is completely different from yours and we like it that way. I even told you I would send you all my sadistic psychos for you to enjoy. Im going to make you some money. I just do not want those fuckers that want to see me drown anywhere near me, I DO not want their attention... so please DO NOT return the favor.

Sabby, no pun intended, but the complains from the girl about "violence" who puts the whole bottle of wine in her "compadre's" ass - just makes me laugh....

JoesHO
05-02-2005, 05:19 PM
Meat, does mastercard still process this site, with their new rules they just announced?
Do you foresee any problems in that regard for longevity?

Meat
05-02-2005, 06:55 PM
Sabby, spin it anyway you want:) i didnt say u were jelous of any site, just that your motives for putting down a site that is "extreme Lesbian" whilst you are developing an "outrageous" extreme lesbian site are questionable.

The only time other than a hello that Angel posted at netpond was 11 of her 12 posts last night condemning our site, isnt she your partner in the lesbian site?

There is enough webmasters to promote to without getting on a high horse busting our chops while you use a baseball bat in your shows which caters to alot of sick fucks that have criminal sexual desires relating to baseball bats and women...

While you are pointing your finger at us you are pointing three more at yourself.

Meat
05-02-2005, 06:57 PM
Joe im sure we will be ok with mastercard, our site is legal in every country they process in:)

JoesHO
05-02-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by Meat@May 2 2005, 02:58 PM
Joe im sure we will be ok with mastercard, our site is legal in every country they process in:)
Meat, don't get me wrong, I am not putting the site down, I am curiosu, cause didn't Mastercard just release some new guidelines or something about a month or so ago? so I wanted to hear from somebody first hand if this was a problem or not . :)

Sabby
05-02-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 2 2005, 04:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 2 2005, 04:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@May 2 2005, 03:26 PM

Sabby, no pun intended, but the complains from the girl about "violence" who puts the whole bottle of wine in her "compadre's" ass - just makes me laugh.... [/b][/quote]
I hope it does sweetie... because our site can really be quite comical.

If you want to drown me however... please go look for your fun elsewhere.

Sabby
05-02-2005, 08:02 PM
I know and understand this niche. All I wanted to do was give you some advice with dealing with what your clients WILL expect.

I like you alot Meat... I love Aga even more.

I only wish you the best with this.

Winetalk.com
05-02-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Sabby@May 2 2005, 06:57 PM

Sabby,
I am not looking for the fun with you....my better half would cut my balls if I did.

You brought the point, I brought the point,
you have the periods,
I have.....bold spot on my head,
we all have our insecurities

Sabby
05-02-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 2 2005, 08:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 2 2005, 08:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@May 2 2005, 06:57 PM

Sabby,
I am not looking for the fun with you....my better half would cut my balls if I did.

you have the periods,
:) [/b][/quote]
I am not insecure Serge. I know what makes people tick... and the progression they go through with a fetish...

Some people dont want to listen so Im going to shut up now. And Im really tired of this anyway...

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 10:31 PM
I just wish I knew what the fuck was going on....

LOL

Sabby
05-02-2005, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 2 2005, 09:32 PM

LOL
Nothing serious Nick...

Sabby is right.

Meat is being a Cunt.

What more do you need to know?

Nickatilynx
05-02-2005, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Sabby+May 2 2005, 07:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sabby @ May 2 2005, 07:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 2 2005, 09:32 PM

LOL
Nothing serious Nick...

Sabby is right.

Meat is being a Cunt.

What more do you need to know?

Sabby:) [/b][/quote]
Ah well , glad you've cleared that up for me. :)

aeon
05-02-2005, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 2 2005, 01:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 2 2005, 01:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@May 2 2005, 03:26 PM

Sabby, no pun intended, but the complains from the girl about "violence" who puts the whole bottle of wine in her "compadre's" ass - just makes me laugh....[/b][/quote]
That's meathole shit...chicks shove carrots, dildos, and whatever up their twat - you can't equate that with drowning and slapping the hell out of a woman.

Whatever floats someone's boat but dont' compare sticking a bottle of wine in a hooch to what looks like drowning and knocking the piss outta someone.

Apples and oranges.

Winetalk.com
05-03-2005, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by Sabby+May 2 2005, 08:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sabby @ May 2 2005, 08:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 2 2005, 08:17 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@May 2 2005, 06:57 PM

Sabby,

you have the periods,
I am not insecure Serge. I know what makes people tick... and the progression they go through with a fetish...

Some people dont want to listen so Im going to shut up now. And Im really tired of this anyway...

well, at least I am glad I was 1/2 right....about periods

Winetalk.com
05-03-2005, 05:14 AM
Originally posted by aeon+May 2 2005, 10:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ May 2 2005, 10:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 2 2005, 01:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@May 2 2005, 03:26 PM

Sabby, no pun intended, but the complains from the girl about "violence" who puts the whole bottle of wine in her "compadre's" ass - just makes me laugh....
That's meathole shit...chicks shove carrots, dildos, and whatever up their twat - you can't equate that with drowning and slapping the hell out of a woman.

Whatever floats someone's boat but dont' compare sticking a bottle of wine in a hooch to what looks like drowning and knocking the piss outta someone.

Apples and oranges. [/b][/quote]
dear aeon,
let me ask you and you can answer honestly in front of your peers:
what would you rather had,
play drowing in the tub and play pussy eating "under duress" or have a bottle of champagne shoved up your ass?????

If you are sincere, I expect you to post the picture with champagne bottles sticking out of YOUR ass, I'll send you the bottle which would help authenticate your ass hole.

Are you man enough to stay behind your words?????

aeon
05-03-2005, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 3 2005, 01:15 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 3 2005, 01:15 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@May 2 2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 2 2005, 01:14 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@May 2 2005, 03:26 PM

Apples and oranges.
dear aeon,
let me ask you and you can answer honestly in front of your peers:
what would you rather had,
play drowing in the tub and play pussy eating "under duress" or have a bottle of champagne shoved up your ass?????

If you are sincere, I expect you to post the picture with champagne bottles sticking out of YOUR ass, I'll send you the bottle which would help authenticate your ass hole.

Are you man enough to stay behind your words?????[/b][/quote]
I'm not gonna do either. Firstly, I don't have a hooch and the minute anyone tries to shove something up my ass, they'll learn rather quickly I can have a problem with anger control at times. That as it is, many sluts & tramps have crossed my path I'm proud to say and none have asked me to shove a wine bottle up their snatch. Dildo's & vibrators - yes, but you send a tramp that gets into popping the cork that way and I'll snap all the pics you want and customize them for you.

No matter how hot a woman is, the one thing I won't do is fake drowning/torturing her. While I may be borderline anti-social in the clinical sense with the opinion that most women are manipulative whores, I'm not into randomly torturing them even if it's consensual.

There's an innate difference between what's tantamount to an act of masturbation and simulated torture and attempted murder. I'm not judging people who do it and if the degenerates that get off on that have CC"s - more power to em', but they're not the same game and can't be compared.

Let me add, the minute a chick asks me to drown/torture her is the minute she leaves, either through her own volition or through the fuckin' door. Whores and tramps are great - overt nutjobs aren't.

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 11:08 AM
"""I'm not judging people who do it and if the degenerates"""

LOL

Glad to see you didn't judge the degenerates LOL

aeon
05-03-2005, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 3 2005, 07:09 AM

LOL

Everyone who surfs porn is a fuckin' degenerate...I'll judge them on whether they have a CC or not :salute:

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by aeon+May 3 2005, 07:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ May 3 2005, 07:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 3 2005, 07:09 AM

LOL

Everyone who surfs porn is a fuckin' degenerate...I'll judge them on whether they have a CC or not :salute: [/b][/quote]
I disagree , I think anyone who is online and has NEVER surfed for porn is a degenerate.

aeon
05-03-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 3 2005, 07:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 3 2005, 07:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@May 3 2005, 07:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 3 2005, 07:09 AM

LOL

Everyone who surfs porn is a fuckin' degenerate...I'll judge them on whether they have a CC or not :salute:
I disagree , I think anyone who is online and has NEVER surfed for porn is a degenerate.[/b][/quote]We'll agree to disagree. When I started doing this shit I didn't even know the difference between chocolate and vanilla sex/BDSM, etc.,. A "mistress" avs webmaster explained the shit to me and I was floored.

Over time, with the shit I've seen, every time I walk out the door and see my neighbors I have to wonder if they're quietly beating it to some pre-teen lolita or rape/beasty crap...it taints your world view.

I don't get off on that extreme shit and I find it repulsive but I'll gladly make money off it. BMW doesn't care if an al qaeda member buys one of their cars...why should I care as long as it’s legal and they can pay.

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by aeon+May 3 2005, 07:33 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ May 3 2005, 07:33 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 3 2005, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by aeon@May 3 2005, 07:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@May 3 2005, 07:09 AM

LOL

I disagree , I think anyone who is online and has NEVER surfed for porn is a degenerate.We'll agree to disagree. When I started doing this shit I didn't even know the difference between chocolate and vanilla sex/BDSM, etc.,. A "mistress" avs webmaster explained the shit to me and I was floored.

Over time, with the shit I've seen, every time I walk out the door and see my neighbors I have to wonder if they're quietly beating it to some pre-teen lolita or rape/beasty crap...it taints your world view.

I don't get off on that extreme shit and I find it repulsive but I'll gladly make money off it. BMW doesn't care if an al qaeda member buys one of their cars...why should I care as long as it’s legal and they can pay. [/b][/quote]
Now THAT I do agree with , but it actually makes me smile LOL

There is nowt as strange as folk.

;-))

aeon
05-03-2005, 01:13 PM
Since we've come to an agreement, my whole point is this Sabby chick is a camwhore...she's super hot, and don't get me wrong I'd fuck her silly with my little white man wee wee but it's doubtful I'd ever "date" her cause porn chicks don't do it for me. I actually wanna be able to hold a conversation with even the tramps I date.

Even so, she has a right to draw a line and I think the line she's drawn is appropriate. A woman can be the biggest slut/tramp on the face of the earth but getting disturbed by certain violent shit is normal - regardless of what she does. You can't compare simulated water torture to masturbating with a wine bottle.

Just because she’s done some kinky shit doesn’t mean her opinion is nullified when it comes to this.

Winetalk.com
05-03-2005, 01:29 PM
aeon,
after you post pics of you masterbating with abottle, you'll earn the rights to speak on the subject...

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by aeon@May 3 2005, 09:14 AM
Since we've come to an agreement, my whole point is this Sabby chick is a camwhore...she's super hot, and don't get me wrong I'd fuck her silly with my little white man wee wee but it's doubtful I'd ever "date" her cause porn chicks don't do it for me. I actually wanna be able to hold a conversation with even the tramps I date.

Even so, she has a right to draw a line and I think the line she's drawn is appropriate. A woman can be the biggest slut/tramp on the face of the earth but getting disturbed by certain violent shit is normal - regardless of what she does. You can't compare simulated water torture to masturbating with a wine bottle.

Just because she’s done some kinky shit doesn’t mean her opinion is nullified when it comes to this.
aeon ,

With your use of "tramps" and "sluts"... a story for you:

Two men walking the road in opposite directions joining two cities meet.

The first man asks "What are the people like in the city I'm going to?"
The second man asks back "What were the people like at the city I'm going to?"
The first man responds "The men are thieving moronic fools and the women sluts and tramps ,What about the city you just left?"
The second man says "I think you will find the people at that city exactly the same as the one you just left"

ahhhh grasshopper.... ;-)))

aeon
05-03-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 3 2005, 09:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 3 2005, 09:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-aeon@May 3 2005, 09:14 AM

aeon ,

With your use of "tramps" and "sluts"... a story for you:

Two men walking the road in opposite directions joining two cities meet.

The first man asks "What are the people like in the city I'm going to?"
The second man asks back "What were the people like at the city I'm going to?"
The first man responds "The men are thieving moronic fools and the women sluts and tramps ,What about the city you just left?"
The second man says "I think you will find the people at that city exactly the same as the one you just left"

ahhhh grasshopper.... ;-)))[/b][/quote]
You're confused nick...I never left the city in the first place.

Serge - put the lube away...and actually read what I wrote. Time for lunch.

Winetalk.com
05-03-2005, 02:28 PM
me? read? Are you nuts? I am writer, I am not a reader...

aeon
05-03-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 3 2005, 10:29 AM
Shame in one way you and MikeAI got opted out of this...it was more fun with you two here. There's no love in the pissing anymore.

Winetalk.com
05-03-2005, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by aeon+May 3 2005, 01:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ May 3 2005, 01:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 3 2005, 10:29 AM
Shame in one way you and MikeAI got opted out of this...it was more fun with you two here. There's no love in the pissing anymore. [/b][/quote]
we had no choice...Gonzo and Nick made us an offer we couldn't refuse...

aeon
05-03-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 3 2005, 10:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 3 2005, 10:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by aeon@May 3 2005, 01:35 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 3 2005, 10:29 AM
Shame in one way you and MikeAI got opted out of this...it was more fun with you two here. There's no love in the pissing anymore.
we had no choice...Gonzo and Nick made us an offer we couldn't refuse...
:)[/b][/quote]
I'm honestly happy for both of you - moving into totally mainstream is what a lot of us wanna do. Still, it's like yer favorite beer bar is turning from the place you can tell stories and get into fights...into a nightclub.

That kinda sucks. It's just not as much fun.

Winetalk.com
05-03-2005, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by aeon@May 3 2005, 01:56 PM

I'm honestly happy for both of you - moving into totally mainstream is what a lot of us wanna do.
no you don't.....

it's NOT as much fun as good 'ole..night club.

Sabby
05-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by aeon@May 3 2005, 12:14 PM

LOL. Im not looking to fuck you or date you sweetie.

I am a performer. I dont do weird things in my offcam sex life.

This is my job. Same as its your job promoting it, mine is producing it. Most of the time I just find it funny. And I understand through talking with my viewers why they like the stuff they do.

Okay there are a few guys I dont understand like the bug squish guy... and maybe that was an underlying murder fetish of bugs... LOL. Who knows. But I do know what someone is thinking when they want to see a drowning scene like the one posted.

I couldnt stick with the Vanilla stuff... those obsessive "LOVE" fetish guys creep me out the most. Guys whoy stalk your chat your entire shift, freak out when your in a show with someone else, send you 50 emails a day, tell you they are dying when you dont respond to them in 15 minutes... they drive me fucking crazy.

I like the weird ones who come in for their little quirks.. get off... continue on with their life... they are great.

Some things I can deal with some things I just cant. Baseball bat in pussy... fine. A guy asks me to smash the bat across Angel's face and strangle her, I called him a sick fuck told him never to talk to me again, and then kicked him out of my chat.

Even pain shows I can deal with. We had a guy pay almost $1200 for one cam show involving an electro stimulator. We did cam to cam with him and he had one strapped on his nuts too. He can take alot more than we can. Its the pain/pleasure thing with him. But its never violent.

The thing is with most of the really weird guys is that every show will become more intense over time. You start out mild, but then its always more, more MORE... They need to push it further or they need to move on. I know when to let them go. Tehn they usually start the whole thing over with a different girl. It happens all the time.

And if I get any more stalkers... I prefer them NOT to be into drowning and killing.

Im starting my site with a few weird fetishes that I can build on... Im not even going to put any BDSM stuff up until I get a feel for my members tastes. (That drowing video is NOT BDSM - its something else). What turns 1 guy on is going to turn off 10 more.

I wonder what NPC can come up with to top that drowing video and keep their psychos interested... hmmmm.

Lets compare retention stats in a few months :)

Sabby
05-03-2005, 07:33 PM
Actually now that I think of it, I dont think my bug squish guy was a murder fetish. We used to squish cherios for awhile too if I couldnt find any bugs fr him.

Maybe it was along the lines of zit popping fetish or bubble wrap... LOL.

aeon
05-03-2005, 08:26 PM
I was making a point; I can't see myself messing with women in the content side of porn. Dating a paralegal, secretary, or even club tramp won't result in a dissertation about squish fetishes coming up when you ask "how was your day at work". That's a conversation I don't wanna fuckin' have over appetizers or relaxing with a DVD.

The only revshare I do are my own AVS sites and only one AVS at that (and AFF since they switched)...yer retention rates will lose with AVS retention. No paysites retain that well and I have more than a few years of data to show that.

...and that whole fetish synopsis you posted was a wee bit too much info. Thanx for the explanation but I prefer to remain blissfully ignorant concerning the intricate details about what gets the degenerates off.

A little rough stuff is OK. Some women like to be dominated & that's cool but electro stimulators and inquisition torture shit is gonna have me heading for the door quicker than a brother at a fuckin' klan rally. :ph34r:

My whole point was, you're opinion about the violence aspect is no less valid because of what you do...I was supporting yer position.

Sabby
05-03-2005, 08:42 PM
LOL. Well thankyou for your support.

And Im very glad we've established we dont want to date eachother. That point was irrelevent to the converstation.

I laugh at all these webmaster who say they dont want to date content girls.

Are you guys all really that wonderful that you have them all banging on your doors and you have to beat them off with a stick. LMAO!!!

We dont want to date you either.

Nickatilynx
05-03-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Sabby@May 3 2005, 04:43 PM

Are you guys all really that wonderful that you have them all banging on your doors and you have to beat them off with a stick. LMAO!!!

ummm...excuse me ????

I am in great demand!!

;-)))

And quite literally once , yes , I do have them banging on doors and being beaten away with a stick!!

;-)))

aeon
05-03-2005, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Sabby@May 3 2005, 04:43 PM

And Im very glad we've established we dont want to date eachother. That point was irrelevent to the converstation.

See...it's not an ego thing - when I cut my computer off, I can go have what somewhat resembles a normal life. I like tramps and sluts - I make no bones about that but what I don't want is a chick that yer trying to be respectful with while the thought is always in the back of your mind - will someone recognize her from a cam show or her shoving a lamp up her hooch or someone who saw her hooch plastered all over the net.

That I couldn't deal with. I'm too mundane and wouldn't handle that situation well if it ever happened. I have a tendancy to snap at times. There's no reason to willingly put yourself into a situation where potentialities make snapping more probable.

But we can agree to disagree :okthumb:

Sabby
05-03-2005, 09:07 PM
Okay...

But I was discussing weird fetishes in a thread about weird fetishes... with webmasters who sell porn to people with weird fetishes.

We arent cuddling together on the couch watching a DVD right now.

I think its important to understand what makes and breaks a sale. Its in my best interest to research the emotional reason behind the particular weird fetish Im producing...

Its my job and I like to do it well.

I have a normal life too.

Sabby
05-03-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 3 2005, 07:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 3 2005, 07:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@May 3 2005, 04:43 PM

ummm...excuse me ????

I am in great demand!!

;-)))

And quite literally once , yes , I do have them banging on doors and being beaten away with a stick!!

;-))) [/b][/quote]
LOL.

Get your stick ready then!!! I might be coming out West this summer :)

aeon
05-03-2005, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Sabby@May 3 2005, 05:08 PM
Okay...

But I was discussing weird fetishes in a thread about weird fetishes... with webmasters who sell porn to people with weird fetishes.

I think its important to understand what makes and breaks a sale. Its in my best interest to research the emotional reason behind the particular weird fetish Im producing...

I hope yer good at yer job - you seem like a smart girl so you'll do OK...my job is to find the fuckers drop thems off at click cash or whatever and after that - if I marketed them right, cash the checks and leave the psychoanalysis to people like you to keep their wallets opened up. I buy traffic from places that make rotten.com look like a playground...means shit to me - they have traffic and it converts.

I don't know about weird fetishes, don't know how to market it and in all honestly - don't care to learn.

Surfers are freaks...I just want their money. I could care less about their issues.

Good luck...you don't seem the run of the mill camwhore and I hope things work out for you.

Edit - what I don't like is to watch someone who has a brain...throw it away or diminish it....that bothers me. You can buy what's between a woman's legs anywhere...intelligence is the most erotic thing there is. Comes from my academic background but I hate to see that diminished. /edit.

My last post in this thread. It may be the beer that's caused me to go all fluffy - but it's still the truth.

aeon
05-03-2005, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 3 2005, 11:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 3 2005, 11:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-aeon@May 3 2005, 01:56 PM

I'm honestly happy for both of you - moving into totally mainstream is what a lot of us wanna do.
no you don't.....

it's NOT as much fun as good 'ole..night club.
Yer probably right old man...I'm still young and wild enough to like the beer bars both on and offline. Doesn't mean I'm not happy for both you of you tho. :stout:

Sabby
05-04-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by aeon+May 3 2005, 08:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ May 3 2005, 08:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@May 3 2005, 05:08 PM
Okay...

I hope yer good at yer job - you seem like a smart girl so you'll do OK...my job is to find the fuckers drop thems off at click cash or whatever and after that - if I marketed them right, cash the checks and leave the psychoanalysis to people like you to keep their wallets opened up. I buy traffic from places that make rotten.com look like a playground...means shit to me - they have traffic and it converts.

I don't know about weird fetishes, don't know how to market it and in all honestly - don't care to learn.

Surfers are freaks...I just want their money. I could care less about their issues.

Good luck...you don't seem the run of the mill camwhore and I hope things work out for you.

Edit - what I don't like is to watch someone who has a brain...throw it away or diminish it....that bothers me. You can buy what's between a woman's legs anywhere...intelligence is the most erotic thing there is. Comes from my academic background but I hate to see that diminished. /edit.

My last post in this thread. It may be the beer that's caused me to go all fluffy - but it's still the truth. [/b][/quote]
I havent thrown away my brain. Ive made good money in this business, I have a big house, and a comfortable lifestyle. I run a cam studio and have girls working for me (I just wish I could hire some who make as much money as I do). The upcoming paysites will be a second income stream for me.

I am an accountant - I have a business education. Im sure there could be life for me again after porn.

BTW - You are actually a pretty nice guy.

Sabby
05-04-2005, 12:57 AM
My job title now is

Sexual Psychiatrist.

Maybe I am under paid? I think I will up my price again.

LOL.

Winetalk.com
05-04-2005, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Sabby@May 3 2005, 07:43 PM

I never dated a content girls...they are way too skinny!

Winetalk.com
05-04-2005, 08:26 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+May 3 2005, 07:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ May 3 2005, 07:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@May 3 2005, 04:43 PM

ummm...excuse me ????

I am in great demand!!

;-)))

;-))) [/b][/quote]
I _think_ I recall that story

you were one poor dear...

Winetalk.com
05-04-2005, 08:32 AM
Originally posted by aeon@May 3 2005, 07:52 PM

See...it's not an ego thing - when I cut my computer off, I can go have what somewhat resembles a normal life. I like tramps and sluts - I make no bones about that but what I don't want is a chick that yer trying to be respectful with while the thought is always in the back of your mind - will someone recognize her from a cam show or her shoving a lamp up her hooch or someone who saw her hooch plastered all over the net.

aeon, I would never date you if I was a girl, you are to shallow for my taste and not man enough. "Real Man" don't let those thoughts bother them, they are irrelevant. You are not self assured enough for me to date you...if I was a girl.

Winetalk.com
05-04-2005, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by aeon@May 3 2005, 09:12 PM

Yer probably right old man...I'm still young and wild enough to like the beer bars both on and offline.
Been there, done that, got the T-Shirt and let me assure you with 100% certanty-
you'll grow old, and if you don't bring enough "mental luggage" by the time it happens,
you'll be one sorry fuck for the rest of your life, as one lives longer "old" than one lives "young".

Sabby
05-04-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 4 2005, 07:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 4 2005, 07:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@May 3 2005, 07:43 PM

Dont you even get me started about the "whole cake eating" fetish guy!!!

LOL.

Winetalk.com
05-04-2005, 08:46 AM
Originally posted by Sabby+May 4 2005, 07:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sabby @ May 4 2005, 07:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 4 2005, 07:27 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@May 3 2005, 07:43 PM

Dont you even get me started about the "whole cake eating" fetish guy!!!

LOL.

Sabby, it's NOT a fetish, it's REALITY...

15% of man like skinny girls in bed, 80% of man like fat girls in bed...and the rest 5% like them VERY fat

Everything else is "aeonisms", what would other think in public...which is for me IS irrelevant, always been so.

Nickatilynx
05-04-2005, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 4 2005, 04:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 4 2005, 04:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 3 2005, 07:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Sabby@May 3 2005, 04:43 PM

ummm...excuse me ????

I am in great demand!!

;-)))

;-)))
I _think_ I recall that story

you were one poor dear...
I think the fact that I wasn't "poor" was very relevant ;-)))

Now onto the size etc debate... :)

If the girl might fuck and she's fat - you'll find I like fat girls , if that what she wants to hear.
If the girl might fuck and she's thin - you'll find I like thin girls , if that what she wants to hear.
If the girl might fuck and she's blonde - you'll find I like blonde girls , if that what she wants to hear.
If the girl might fuck and she's a brunette - you'll find I like brunette girls , if that what she wants to hear.
If the girl might fuck and she's got a little ass - you'll find I like little assed girls , if that what she wants to hear.
If the girl might fuck and she's got a big old ass - you'll find I like big assed girls , if that what she wants to hear.

Can ya see the trend here , Serge?? ;-)))

Your statement doesn't reflect men's taste , it reflects the size of women in the US.
15% thinish , 80% chubby , 5% obese and as for men...?????

We will fuck them all .

;-)))

Winetalk.com
05-04-2005, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@May 4 2005, 08:54 AM

Your statement doesn't reflect men's taste , it reflects the size of women in the US.
15% thinish , 80% chubby , 5% obese and as for men...?????

We will fuck them all .

;-)))
why are you using Future Tense?

aeon
05-04-2005, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 4 2005, 04:33 AM
aeon, I would never date you if I was a girl, you are to shallow for my taste and not man enough. "Real Man" don't let those thoughts bother them, they are irrelevant. You are not self assured enough for me to date you...if I was a girl.
Bullshit. This has nothing to do with being shallow (which admittedly I can be, but it doesn't apply to this). It's called realizing your own faulting. When I take an interest in more than just nailing a girl, I'm of the opinion she should be treated with respect. People making inappropriate comments to a girl I'm "with" have a tendency to not go over well. As mentioned earlier, sometimes I pop and being disrespectful to a woman I'm with is one instance where it's hard for me to keep it under control.

Knowingly dating a woman who undresses and/or performs sexual acts that can be seen by untold millions only increases the likelihood of some degenerate twat running his mouth, which in turn increases the possibility of me blowing a gasket.

As also mentioned, when I turn off the PC I leave porn behind. It's a subject I don't want to talk about or even think about when I'm not working. Dating someone in the content side of that would make my little escape from this shit a tad bit difficult. Further, I like to keep my private life out of this business. I'm pathologically private and having someone so directly involved with this industry necessarily privy to the private parts of my life would make me incredibly uncomfortable unless I was sure she wouldn’t go spilling the beans out of vengeance, being malicious, etc.

The only upside I could see is that the last couple of women I've taken interest in more than just fucking have split as soon as they realized "porn" is really what I do or it’s become an issue that “you could do so much more than just sell that garbage”.

I simply wouldn't know how to deal with the afore mentioned issues. They could be over inflated or paranoia but I simply don't know because I've never dated a content girl and are issues I'd have to think on long and hard before ever doing so.

BTW - I wouldn’t date you if you were a girl either. I don’t do the granny age bracket.

DrGuile
05-04-2005, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 4 2005, 07:33 AM
You're pretty like a girl...

Winetalk.com
05-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by aeon@May 4 2005, 09:31 AM

BTW - I wouldn’t date you if you were a girl either. I don’t do the granny age bracket.
bullshit...you wouldn't because you'd feel intellectually inferior around me. We both know it

I don't date mental midgets regardless of their shape, size, color of skin, etc, etc, etc

Winetalk.com
05-04-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile+May 4 2005, 09:37 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrGuile @ May 4 2005, 09:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Winetalk.com@May 4 2005, 07:33 AM
You're pretty like a girl... [/b][/quote]
...I'd never smell like one

aeon
05-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 4 2005, 08:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 4 2005, 08:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-aeon@May 4 2005, 09:31 AM

bullshit...you wouldn't because you'd feel intellectually inferior around me. We both know it

I don't date mental midgets regardless of their shape, size, color of skin, etc, etc, etc
hehe - That's getting back in the spirit...but you can do better than that.

Shaving clicks and selling them to the mob doesn't afford any honorary doctorates old man. Any fuckin' idiot can luck upon a box full of cash.

edit: I'm gonna go fishing...so let me edit this - this sabby chick seems smart & I think it's pathetic that people would try and slam/piss on her because she has an opinion that's justified in this case. I don't generally like cam chicks & won't even talk to them usually.

You should be ashamed of yourself Serge...for trying to relegate her opinion to nonsense in this situation because of what she does wich are apples and oranges compared to the extreme shit posted. If you had as adept a mind as you claim, you'd see the flaw in your logic. /edit

Toodles for now.

Winetalk.com
05-04-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by aeon@May 4 2005, 12:00 PM

Shaving clicks and selling them to the mob doesn't afford any honorary doctorates old man. Any fuckin' idiot can luck upon a box full of cash.

ahhh..."this man is taking it personally, VERY personally"
(---Godfather)

Please don't be offended me calling you ignoramus who wouldn't be worth my time as a date. It's not your personality which turns me off, it's your IQ and luggage full of insecurities....I just expect a bit more from the man...or woman.

but...if I was transexual, it could have been another story.

Nickatilynx
05-04-2005, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 4 2005, 09:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 4 2005, 09:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-aeon@May 4 2005, 12:00 PM

(---Godfather)

Please don't be offended me calling you ignoramus who wouldn't be worth my time as a date. It's not your personality which turns me off, it's your IQ and luggage full of insecurities....I just expect a bit more from the man...or woman.

but...if I was transexual, it could have been another story. [/b][/quote]
Serge you can have my doctorate.

It hasn't earned me a penny ......................... well yet anyway :)

aeon
05-04-2005, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 4 2005, 09:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 4 2005, 09:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-aeon@May 4 2005, 12:00 PM

(---Godfather)

but...if I was transexual, it could have been another story.[/b][/quote]
Real men don't change their principles for money or friends...those are called cowards not men ;)

I'll catch a bass for you...I really have to go.

Winetalk.com
05-04-2005, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by aeon@May 4 2005, 01:03 PM

Real men don't change their principles for money or friends...those are called cowards not men ;)

true, real friends never chenge their principles...only the testemonies

Nickatilynx
05-04-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Winetalk.com+May 4 2005, 10:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Winetalk.com @ May 4 2005, 10:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-aeon@May 4 2005, 01:03 PM

true, real friends never chenge their principles...only the testemonies
:pearl:

Sabby
05-05-2005, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by aeon+May 4 2005, 12:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (aeon @ May 4 2005, 12:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Winetalk.com@May 4 2005, 08:55 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-aeon@May 4 2005, 09:31 AM

edit: I'm gonna go fishing...so let me edit this - this sabby chick seems smart & I think it's pathetic that people would try and slam/piss on her because she has an opinion that's justified in this case. I don't generally like cam chicks & won't even talk to them usually.

You should be ashamed of yourself Serge...for trying to relegate her opinion to nonsense in this situation because of what she does wich are apples and oranges compared to the extreme shit posted. If you had as adept a mind as you claim, you'd see the flaw in your logic. /edit

Toodles for now. [/b][/quote]
LOL. Well the conversation in this thread did go alot better here on Oprano than it did on the Netpond Nazi board anyway.

LOL.

Im not ever going near a bathroom with Aga, Meat, or Serge around though.

Winetalk.com
05-05-2005, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by Sabby@May 5 2005, 01:59 AM

Im not ever going near a bathroom with Aga, Meat, or Serge around though.

why? Because I called your "skinny"?