PDA

View Full Version : Montreal anyone?

DrGuile
04-26-2005, 10:36 AM
Im not sure how much it will attract people who are not already somewhere not too distant, but is anyone from Oprano goign to the Webmaster Access show in Montreal in a couple weeks?

http://www.webmasteraccess.com/wa_east.html

Let me know.

Trev
04-26-2005, 10:40 AM
Not me :(

But after reading this:

Legendary Parties organized by GFY! Uncensored wild times with your fellow comrades and comradettes. The perfect place to kick back, relax, unwind, and socialize with your fellow webmasters, business associates, friends, and new aquaintances. Come party with GFY at great locations all over the world

I'm glad :unsure:

I'd like to see Montreal though... Looks like a pleasant little town :lol:

Nickatilynx
04-26-2005, 10:41 AM
Nope , but I will be making an appearance at some point :)

DrGuile
04-26-2005, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by Trev@Apr 26 2005, 09:41 AM

But after reading this:

Legendary Parties organized by GFY! Uncensored wild times with your fellow comrades and comradettes. The perfect place to kick back, relax, unwind, and socialize with your fellow webmasters, business associates, friends, and new aquaintances. Come party with GFY at great locations all over the world

it is pleasant... but little? That's up for debate...

Trev
04-26-2005, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by DrGuile+Apr 26 2005, 04:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DrGuile @ Apr 26 2005, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Apr 26 2005, 09:41 AM

But after reading this:

it is pleasant... but little? That's up for debate... [/b][/quote]
I've flew over it a few times... Seems real small from 30,000 feet :nyanya:

Brad Mitchell
04-26-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by DrGuile@Apr 26 2005, 09:37 AM
Im not sure how much it will attract people who are not already somewhere not too distant, but is anyone from Oprano goign to the Webmaster Access show in Montreal in a couple weeks?

http://www.webmasteraccess.com/wa_east.html

Let me know.
I wish I were going. Just got back from Prague and I simply cannot break loose.

*KK*
04-26-2005, 12:37 PM
Nope, I'm coming to Toronto for Tanker and Ellisa's wedding, no trips to Canada until then...

Gianna_SPACash
04-26-2005, 01:44 PM
I will be there...Can't wait, Montreal is a great city. The last show they had there was amazing

TheEnforcer
04-26-2005, 02:03 PM
Nope, won't be there though I've heard that it's a great city.

Peaches
04-26-2005, 02:25 PM
I'll be in Vegas with Kathi and Tonda. :)