PDA

View Full Version : Newbie showing true colors

iknowalttl
04-25-2005, 11:21 AM
I'm thinking about putting together a site for some MLM leads... subscribed member gets thier own duplicated website where they

1 can send a surfer to signup
2 can see who comes in two levels under them
3 see their commissions

I have no idea where to start on being able to have a site keep track of this info and display it on pages. I know there are more details to it then mentioned but I need to start somewhere.

I don't even know what to call what I want to do so I don't know where to look and find how to do it.

Somebody point me in a direction please.

sarettah
04-25-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by iknowalttl@Apr 25 2005, 10:22 AM
I'm thinking about putting together a site for some MLM leads... subscribed member gets thier own duplicated website where they

1 can send a surfer to signup
2 can see who comes in two levels under them
3 see their commissions

I have no idea where to start on being able to have a site keep track of this info and display it on pages. I know there are more details to it then mentioned but I need to start somewhere.

I don't even know what to call what I want to do so I don't know where to look and find how to do it.

Somebody point me in a direction please.
First step is to draw it out...On paper to figure out what all interactions have to take place.

You would have to be dynamic (meaning parsing php or running perl, c or some other CGI)

The closest thing to this in adult is preobably affiliate program software, go to your sponsor pages and click around and you might be able to discern some of what they are doing that you need to be doing.

Once you have it drawn out, have the list of features that you think it will need, etc. Then you are in a position to go shop around for what you are looking for make aq decision as to whether you want to try to build it yourself or have a programmer and designer(s) come in and put it together for you.

This is definitely an advanced project to say the least and will entail a lot of time.

(all imho of course)