PDA

View Full Version : The NFL draft

TheEnforcer
04-22-2005, 03:22 PM
Anybody else besides me going to make sure they watch the entire NFL draft from start to finish this weekend? Wherther it's work or whatever I am doing I'll either be watching or listening to the draft all weekend.

Trev
04-22-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Apr 22 2005, 08:23 PM
Anybody else besides me going to make sure they watch the entire NFL draft from start to finish this weekend? Wherther it's work or whatever I am doing I'll either be watching or listening to the draft all weekend.
Now I'm worried about your taste in tv watchin! :P

Vick
04-22-2005, 03:30 PM
All I want is another outstanding offensive lineman, a big run stuffing defensive nose tackle and a real wide receiver

Come on Draft Santa, I've been good this year. It's not like I'm asking for a name QB or another big RB

TheEnforcer
04-22-2005, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Trev+Apr 22 2005, 02:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Apr 22 2005, 02:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Apr 22 2005, 08:23 PM
Now I'm worried about your taste in tv watchin! :P [/b][/quote]
You'll be distressed to know I'm a complete football fabnatic. Along with pro wrestling, baseball, college football, and college basketball as well!! :)

TheEnforcer
04-22-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Vick@Apr 22 2005, 02:31 PM
All I want is another outstanding offensive lineman, a big run stuffing defensive nose tackle and a real wide receiver

Come on Draft Santa, I've been good this year. It's not like I'm asking for a name QB or another big RB
I want a run stuffing defensive lineman, an edge pass rusher, a good saftey (strong or free), a good linebacker, and a late round QB gem in the Tom Brady mold.

Trev
04-22-2005, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+Apr 22 2005, 08:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ Apr 22 2005, 08:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Trev@Apr 22 2005, 02:30 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Apr 22 2005, 08:23 PM
Now I'm worried about your taste in tv watchin! :P
You'll be distressed to know I'm a complete football fabnatic. Along with pro wrestling, baseball, college football, and college basketball as well!! :) [/b][/quote]
Ahh it's ok I'm a football hooliga... soccer fan I believe you Americans call it :rolleyes:

DaddysGirl
04-22-2005, 04:10 PM
Ill be watching to see who my Dolphins pick...

Vick
04-22-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+Apr 22 2005, 02:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ Apr 22 2005, 02:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Vick@Apr 22 2005, 02:31 PM

I want a run stuffing defensive lineman, an edge pass rusher, a good saftey (strong or free), a good linebacker, and a late round QB gem in the Tom Brady mold. [/b][/quote]
Good luck

You've got a few years or at least one to develop a QB there
You do need help in the secondary and could use a good LB
I'm not a die hard Packers fan like you but I think their main focus could be on help in the secondary and maybe picking up a offensive lineman

DrGuile
04-22-2005, 04:15 PM
DrZ is definitely my favorite NFL columnist....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...art1/index.html (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/dr_z/04/21/mock.draft.expanded.part1/index.html)

Maybe its because we are both Doctors that we relate so well ;)

Mike AI
04-22-2005, 04:24 PM
Go Saints!

Damn it sucks being cursed.

Dravyk
04-22-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+Apr 22 2005, 02:45 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ Apr 22 2005, 02:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Vick@Apr 22 2005, 02:31 PM
I want a run stuffing defensive lineman, an edge pass rusher, a good saftey (strong or free), a good linebacker, and a late round QB gem in the Tom Brady mold.[/b][/quote]
This thread has the possibility of turning gay.

Trev
04-22-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk+Apr 22 2005, 09:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ Apr 22 2005, 09:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Apr 22 2005, 02:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Vick@Apr 22 2005, 02:31 PM
I want a run stuffing defensive lineman, an edge pass rusher, a good saftey (strong or free), a good linebacker, and a late round QB gem in the Tom Brady mold.
This thread has the possibility of turning gay. [/b][/quote]
What do you mean possibility :blink:

Vick
04-22-2005, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by DrGuile@Apr 22 2005, 03:16 PM
DrZ is definitely my favorite NFL columnist....

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writ...art1/index.html (http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/dr_z/04/21/mock.draft.expanded.part1/index.html)

Maybe its because we are both Doctors that we relate so well ;)
Interesting stuff

Don't know how right he'll be, but he knows who's available, who teams need, their skill level, fit with a team and if there is dirt on them

you never know who will be dealing on draft day too which can change things quick

Steady
04-22-2005, 04:52 PM
How Bout Them Cowboys!!

I'm happy to know we signed our QB early...I'll be watching

Steady
04-22-2005, 04:56 PM
I'll be watching CheeseHead!...I'm interested to see who the Pack is going to pick! :)

JoesHO
04-22-2005, 05:01 PM
Pro Wrestling is FAKE TE LOL I hate to break it to ya. but my granny in south carolina told me she has proof!

BTW Colts will win it all this year !

Trev
04-22-2005, 05:18 PM
Oh god!

Here we go :blink: :huh:

Steady
04-22-2005, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Apr 22 2005, 12:25 PM
Go Saints!

Damn it sucks being cursed.
Great party place...French Quarters!!!! :awinky:

Vick
04-22-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Apr 22 2005, 04:02 PM
Colts will win it all this year !
Not a chance in the world

I have invoked the Colts curse, which will be longer than the curse of the Bambino

Until the Silver and Blue are returned to their rightful home in Baltimore and placed in the Babe Ruth museum (yes there is a Babe Ruth museum in Baltimore, he was born here and attended Saint Mary's School) the Colts will never win the big one

No rings for Indy

JoesHO
04-22-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by Vick+Apr 22 2005, 01:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Apr 22 2005, 01:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoesHO1@Apr 22 2005, 04:02 PM
Colts will win it all this year !
Not a chance in the world

I have invoked the Colts curse, which will be longer than the curse of the Bambino

Until the Silver and Blue are returned to their rightful home in Baltimore and placed in the Babe Ruth museum (yes there is a Babe Ruth museum in Baltimore, he was born here and attended Saint Mary's School) the Colts will never win the big one

No rings for Indy [/b][/quote]
The Ravens have already one it all, so that nullifys any aforesaid curse, ( it is in the middle of the night moving Bylaws) SORRY Vick.

EclectiXXX
04-23-2005, 12:46 AM
Well since I am in Redskins territory and Ravens territory (I live almost exactly between both stadiums) I am just hoping the Redskins don't turn into the Vikings on draft day and that Billick actually picks a reciever...

sarettah
04-23-2005, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Trev@Apr 22 2005, 02:46 PM
soccer fan I believe you Americans call it
No, here in the states we tend to call it

HOMO

:yowsa:

sarettah
04-23-2005, 01:08 AM
This will be the year of the

CHIEFS

But I'm not going to watch the draft...lol... I have much better things to do

like..umm...err...

Pick my nose :yowsa:

Or something

Vick
04-23-2005, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by EclectiXXX@Apr 22 2005, 11:47 PM
Well since I am in Redskins territory and Ravens territory (I live almost exactly between both stadiums) I am just hoping the Redskins don't turn into the Vikings on draft day and that Billick actually picks a reciever...
You must not be far from me, I live in Ellicott City, Maryland
But grew up on the BALTIMORE COLTS
You know, the Johnny Unitas lead team

Luckily Ozzie Newsome has a lot of input on draft picks, with the exception of Travis Taylor the Ravens have done an outstanding job with draft to date

First round picks
Jonathan Ogden - Overall Pick Number 4, 1996
Ray Lewis - Overall Pick Number 26, 1996
Peter Boulware - Overall Pick Number 4, 1997
Chris McAlister - Overall Pick Number 10, 1999
Jamal Lewis - Overall Pick Number 5, 2000
Todd Heap - Overall Pick Number 31, 2001
Ed Reed -Overall Pick Number 24, 2002

How many pro bowlers come from those first round Raven's picks?
I believe 6,
2 of the best in the game came in the first round in 1996

Jury is still out on
Kyle Boller - Overall Pick Number 19, 2003
Terrell Suggs - Overall Pick Number 10, 2003

Yes the Ravens need a receiver, don't know what Derrick Mason will be capable of but he is an improvement over Travis Taylor
But by the time the Ravens pick come the best player available may be DT Shaun Cody

TheEnforcer
04-23-2005, 10:04 AM
The Ravens have had some excellent drafts the last couple of years. I'm looking forward to seeing what new Packers GM Ted Thompson has up his sleeve for the draft this year. Packers pick late at spot 24 and in a draft like this that is very deep but lacking in top line talent that warrants a move up I would be estatic if Thompson moved down from 24 and aquired more picks!!

grimm
04-23-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Apr 22 2005, 11:23 AM
i am genetically unable to avoid it. last year i even tivod much of sunday, and still watched it, after it was over. its compulsitory.

grimm
04-23-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Vick+Apr 22 2005, 09:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Apr 22 2005, 09:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-EclectiXXX@Apr 22 2005, 11:47 PM
You must not be far from me, I live in Ellicott City, Maryland
But grew up on the BALTIMORE COLTS
You know, the Johnny Unitas lead team

Luckily Ozzie Newsome has a lot of input on draft picks, with the exception of Travis Taylor the Ravens have done an outstanding job with draft to date

First round picks
Jonathan Ogden - Overall Pick Number 4, 1996
Ray Lewis - Overall Pick Number 26, 1996
Peter Boulware - Overall Pick Number 4, 1997
Chris McAlister - Overall Pick Number 10, 1999
Jamal Lewis - Overall Pick Number 5, 2000
Todd Heap - Overall Pick Number 31, 2001
Ed Reed -Overall Pick Number 24, 2002

How many pro bowlers come from those first round Raven's picks?
I believe 6,
2 of the best in the game came in the first round in 1996

Jury is still out on
Kyle Boller - Overall Pick Number 19, 2003
Terrell Suggs - Overall Pick Number 10, 2003

Yes the Ravens need a receiver, don't know what Derrick Mason will be capable of but he is an improvement over Travis Taylor
But by the time the Ravens pick come the best player available may be DT Shaun Cody [/b][/quote]
7, they all have been to at least one pro bowl. two have been considered the best defensive player in the nfl for at least one year, ed reed and ray lewis.

:)

grimm
04-23-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by EclectiXXX@Apr 22 2005, 08:47 PM
good draft thus far, dan cody and mark clayton.

so you got the lights out receiver you wanted.

grimm
04-23-2005, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by Vick+Apr 22 2005, 12:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Vick @ Apr 22 2005, 12:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Apr 22 2005, 02:45 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Vick@Apr 22 2005, 02:31 PM

Good luck

You've got a few years or at least one to develop a QB there
You do need help in the secondary and could use a good LB
I'm not a die hard Packers fan like you but I think their main focus could be on help in the secondary and maybe picking up a offensive lineman [/b][/quote]
but you cant pass up a good QB if he fell to 24, even though it was the wrong decision.:)

TheEnforcer
04-23-2005, 08:30 PM
I'm completely disguted with Ted Thompson and the Packers right now. I want to win NOW!! What a shitty ass drafting job when we so clearly need defense we take a QB with our pick in the 1st round. I don't buy Aaron Rodgers as a top flight QB in the NFL at all and there were plenty of people who could have helped our defense at that spot. But, I COULD have lived with that pick if they did a good job with their two 2nd round picks (51 and 58) but what have they done? Drafted a small school corner/safety that is a fucking PROJECT that should have been drafted in the late 3rd or early 4th round at best!! They could also STILL have gotten a damn good QB as Akron QB Charlie Frye is still available with 3 picks to go before they pick again in the second round (58) and we STILL haven't adequately addressed our defensive needs as we have a project for the 1st defensive pick and with that going the way it did I have ZERO faith that this next pick will be any better. Fuck you Ted thompson cause if I was Brett Favre right now I'd be so fucking pissed I'd be tempted to tell you to fuck off and say the hell with this season cause you fucked with a legit shot at helping the offense out by helping the defense and blew a shot to help Brett get to a Super Bowl again.

TheEnforcer
04-23-2005, 08:49 PM
UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE!!

I can't fucking believe what I am seeing. Everybody and their brother and mother knows the Packers need help on defense and now on top of what I wrote earlier they draft a FUCKING WIDE RECEIVER where we already have THREE very good receivers. I don't give a fuck that the guy can return kicks. That doesn't mean shit if our defense once again can't stop anybody. What a fucking joke that our new GM is. I wouldn't blame Brett one bit if he called up and told Ted Thompson and the Packers to "fuck off" and decide to retire because Thompson obviously doesn't give a fuck about winning now at all.

grimm
04-23-2005, 09:00 PM
the problem is, where the packers picks fell, there was nobody who could make any sort of immediate impact on defense. have to take the best available player. problem is, a weak packers team in a weak NFC on its last legs defensively finished too well. normally teams in rebuilding mode are subject to punishment in their conference and league, and end up with a crappy mediocre record, which gives them good picks. but since 8-8 in the crappy NFC can get you into the playoffs, its all skewed, and screwed up. the players just werent there, whereas teams like the bengals who went 8-8 in the superior afc had the right picks to get two talented players on defense.

TheEnforcer
04-23-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by grimm@Apr 23 2005, 08:01 PM
the problem is, where the packers picks fell, there was nobody who could make any sort of immediate impact on defense. have to take the best available player. problem is, a weak packers team in a weak NFC on its last legs defensively finished too well. normally teams in rebuilding mode are subject to punishment in their conference and league, and end up with a crappy mediocre record, which gives them good picks. but since 8-8 in the crappy NFC can get you into the playoffs, its all skewed, and screwed up. the players just werent there, whereas teams like the bengals who went 8-8 in the superior afc had the right picks to get two talented players on defense.
Gotta disagree with you Grimm. I can see SEVERAL players that could have been picked at 24 that could have helped them on defense. Mike Patterson (USC), Brodney Pool (Ok), Shaun Cody (USC), Matt Roth (IO), and others. They could have still gotten Charlie Frye from Akron in the second round with their 2nd of two second round picks and then still addressed defense again with the other 2nd rounder. This draft hasn't done ONE THING to help the Packers this year at all and I have severe doubts it will do much of asnything to help them in the future either. He basically just fucked the fans and more importantly Brett Favre from a legitimate shot at going to the Super Bowl which could have been done with some defensive help and our new coordinator. If this was the route he was gonna go for the draft he should have just fired Mike Sherman (which wouldn't bother me in the least) and told Brett to retire cause he didn't give a fuck if they won this year at all.

grimm
04-23-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+Apr 23 2005, 05:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ Apr 23 2005, 05:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-grimm@Apr 23 2005, 08:01 PM
Gotta disagree with you Grimm. I can see SEVERAL players that could have been picked at 24 that could have helped them on defense. Mike Patterson (USC), Brodney Pool (Ok), Shaun Cody (USC), Matt Roth (IO), and others. They could have still gotten Charlie Frye from Akron in the second round with their 2nd of two second round picks and then still addressed defense again with the other 2nd rounder. This draft hasn't done ONE THING to help the Packers this year at all and I have severe doubts it will do much of asnything to help them in the future either. He basically just fucked the fans and more importantly Brett Favre from a legitimate shot at going to the Super Bowl which could have been done with some defensive help and our new coordinator. If this was the route he was gonna go for the draft he should have just fired Mike Sherman (which wouldn't bother me in the least) and told Brett to retire cause he didn't give a fuck if they won this year at all. [/b][/quote]
i agree with you about charlie frye. but the cody's are undersized. matt roth must have some charachter issues because his stock PLUMMETED. they would have been iffy first picks, especially with rodgers there. and by the time their second and third pick came around there was nobody left on defense. so maybe they get one defensive player who may or may not pan out, or the 6th highest rated player in the draft who fell as a gift to 24. brett favre is done. he has maybe one year left, and he has stuck around too long. he used to be mr clutch but in the last two years, that has faded and he has become a bit of a liability in big games.. (the last two playoff games). the QB needs are immediate.

grimm
04-23-2005, 09:22 PM
and im almost positive the packers arent keeping sherman after this year, as they are addressing the future and obviously didnt take any input from him. hes only got one year left, then its the door.

TheEnforcer
04-23-2005, 09:49 PM
We'll just have to disagree on whether there was a legit pick there for defense. I also agree Sherman is gone, and it doesn't surprise me, but I would rather have had Thompson not been a pussy about it and just fired his ass this year rather than trying to make it look like he gave a fuck about winning this year. Whether you are trying to get a new QB for the future or not there is NO WAY that Rodgers will be as good as Brett and the packers will be SEVERAL games BELOW .500 as a team team next year (06-07 season) should he choose to retire cause Thompson fucked the defense this year. If he had addressed the defensive needs this year the Packers would have at least a shot of being a .500 or better team when/if Rodgers takes over whereas now they will undoubtably be below .500 for at least a year or two after favre retires. Sadly unless new defensive coordinator Jim Bates can pull some magic out of the hat, which is always a possibility, the Packers will likely be in the 9-7 or 10-6 range again, MAYBE 8-8, any of which will NOT be good enough to win the North this year.

And Brett Favre is NOT done as a player. Look at this numbers and you'll see they are EXTREMELY good and no matter how good a QB is it is tough to win in the playoffs without a good defense where the importance of a good defense is VERY apparent. Brett is still a great QB but even a great QB can't do shit in the playoffs with a defense that is so crappy.

grimm
04-23-2005, 09:52 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Apr 23 2005, 05:50 PM
We'll just have to disagree on whether there was a legit pick there for defense. I also agree Sherman is gone, and it doesn't surprise me, but I would rather have had Thompson not been a pussy about it and just fired his ass this year rather than trying to make it look like he gave a fuck about winning this year. Whether you are trying to get a new QB for the future or not there is NO WAY that Rodgers will be as good as Brett and the packers will be SEVERAL games BELOW .500 as a team team next year (06-07 season) should he choose to retire cause Thompson fucked the defense this year. If he had addressed the defensive needs this year the Packers would have at least a shot of being a .500 or better team when/if Rodgers takes over whereas now they will undoubtably be below .500 for at least a year or two after favre retires. Sadly unless new defensive coordinator Jim Bates can pull some magic out of the hat, which is always a possibility, the Packers will likely be in the 9-7 or 10-6 range again, MAYBE 8-8, any of which will NOT be good enough to win the North this year.

And Brett Favre is NOT done as a player. Look at this numbers and you'll see they are EXTREMELY good and no matter how good a QB is it is tough to win in the playoffs without a good defense where the importance of a good defense is VERY apparent. Brett is still a great QB but even a great QB can't do shit in the playoffs with a defense that is so crappy.
true, he wont be as good as favre, but i remember favres first game, when he came in to replace majkowski. brett favre wasnt as good as brett favre then. the packers are in serious rebuilding mode. and they have money. defensive needs can be met through free agency. its been a great run, but guys get old and get traded.

yeah they should have canned sherman. rebuild from the front office down. the luxury GB has this year is the NFC is not looking any different than last year.

JoesHO
04-23-2005, 09:53 PM
Maybe they are looking to draft with trades in mind TE,

grimm
04-23-2005, 10:34 PM
now traqdings straight up a 3rd for a fourth is mind boggling.

TheEnforcer
04-23-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by grimm@Apr 23 2005, 09:35 PM
They got two 4th round picks for their 3rd round pick.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft0...und%3fround%3d4 (http://insider.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft05/tracker/round?round=4&action=upsell&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl draft%2fdraft05%2ftracker%2fround%3fround%3d4)

grimm
04-23-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+Apr 23 2005, 06:42 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ Apr 23 2005, 06:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-grimm@Apr 23 2005, 09:35 PM
They got two 4th round picks for their 3rd round pick.

http://insider.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft0...und%3fround%3d4 (http://insider.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft05/tracker/round?round=4&action=upsell&appRedirect=http%3a%2f%2finsider.espn.go.com%2fnfl draft%2fdraft05%2ftracker%2fround%3fround%3d4) [/b][/quote]
yeah i just saw that. brain fart. seen a lot of draft today

Vick
04-23-2005, 11:05 PM
I'm happy with the Raven's Draft so far

No we didnt take Sean Cody but

WR Mark Clayton - which we need
DE Dan Cody -
OT Terry Adams - a big man 6' 8" 330

I didn't know that Chris McAllister ever made it to the pro bowl

grimm
04-23-2005, 11:33 PM
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/template.ph...r_id=0000000013 (http://www.baltimoreravens.com/template.php?subsection=player_bio&player_id=0000000013)

yep

Pro Summary:

Elite, shutdown corner with the size and speed to match up with any opposing receiver...Earned his first Pro Bowl nod in 2003

Vick
04-23-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by grimm@Apr 23 2005, 10:34 PM
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/template.ph...r_id=0000000013 (http://www.baltimoreravens.com/template.php?subsection=player_bio&player_id=0000000013)

yep

Pro Summary:

Elite, shutdown corner with the size and speed to match up with any opposing receiver...Earned his first Pro Bowl nod in 2003

Sure enough

I must hang my head in shame

TheEnforcer
04-24-2005, 12:45 PM
I'm liking the second day much better than the 1st for the Packers. With their first of three 4th round picks they selected another safety and with the second a hybrid de/olb. With the third of their 4th round pick they traded it to Philly for a 5th, 6th, and 7th round choice. If the scouting department did a good job and can pick up some late round gems this draft could end up a decent one but that is one hell of a big if.

EclectiXXX
04-24-2005, 02:13 PM
Hey I'm in Laurel! We need to go to that nice brew pub in downtown Ellicott City for a few brews and shoot the breeze some time!

I'm satisfied, The Redskins managed to get what they needed first at CB and the QB thing is good for the future...

The Ravens have improved big time, That OL guy looks like the real deal... Clayton is a scary receiver....

sarettah
04-24-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by EclectiXXX@Apr 24 2005, 01:14 PM
Hey I'm in Laurel! We need to go to that nice brew pub in downtown Ellicott City for a few brews and shoot the breeze some time!

Hey Ec....psssst.... Vick looks just like his avatar. aaaaaarrrghhh mateys.

Steady
04-24-2005, 05:32 PM
I'm very happy with the Boy's first round pick...Demarcus Ware out of Troy State. the kid is good. I saw him play at Troy State the first game of the 2004 season against Missouri State. He has speed. Overall the Boy's did good. :)

Vick
04-24-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by EclectiXXX@Apr 24 2005, 01:14 PM

I'm satisfied, The Redskins managed to get what they needed first at CB and the QB thing is good for the future...

The Ravens have improved big time, That OL guy looks like the real deal... Clayton is a scary receiver....
Wow small world

That Brew Pub is called Ellicott Mills (I know the bartender downstairs/part owner Timmy), I was just there Thursday

The OL guy has room for improvement but he has big potential

TheEnforcer
04-24-2005, 07:10 PM
EclectiXXX is a good guy vick. Met him way back at the New Orleans show.

Vick
04-24-2005, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Apr 24 2005, 06:11 PM
EclectiXXX is a good guy vick. Met him way back at the New Orleans show.
Vicious rumor

and I'll thank you to spread that :awinky: