PDA

View Full Version : Account suspended on ebay

Newton
04-18-2005, 03:30 PM
What a lucky cunt i am lol

We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due
to concerns we have for the safety and integrity of the eBay community.

Now the burning question is should i register oivei.com and open up an auction site? lol

JoesHO
04-18-2005, 03:40 PM
Why did they suspend it bro?

TheEnforcer
04-18-2005, 03:42 PM
Same thing happened to me. I was pissed because I used their verification id thing and paid for it and I had like 3 or 4 auctions going on at the time. Took about two weeks to get a fucking reply and then it was "Oh, sorry about that, you're ok." and I just about wanted to leap through the moniter and choke the living shit out of the person who e-mailed that reply.

Newton
04-18-2005, 03:56 PM
Dunno why they banned me, never used it to buy anything, but signed up so fuck knows why lol

Trev
04-18-2005, 04:15 PM
Ebay is just a mess, good guys get banned and people selling stolen goods are golden!

Hmmm my kind of place :lol:

Robin
04-19-2005, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by Trev@Apr 18 2005, 02:16 PM
Ebay is just a mess, good guys get banned and people selling stolen goods are golden!

Hmmm my kind of place :lol:
1) Too rapid growth
2) Inaccurate computerised detection of fraud etc...
3) Not enough staff to deal with problems cause by 2)

They also mess up quite frequently with PayPal - I recommend you empty your PayPal account regularly - so many have had theirs frozen.

Even so, eBay makes me plenty of money - most of my auctions sell with counters on the page of less than 10. So I am getting a 1 in 10 or greater signup ratio - hehehe ;)

Steady
04-19-2005, 12:04 PM
E-bay and PayPal...a match made in heaven!

They both suck!