PDA

View Full Version : It isn't about the hits........

sarettah
04-18-2005, 11:28 AM
Or being paid to post (which I'm not).

It is about being part of a community.

I didn't post any more or less than I usually would (I have weeks where I have time to post and weeks where I don't) and I didn't post on any subjects that I wouldn't have normally posted.

I have posted in the same manner since I joined the board. Some are worth reading, some are fun to read, some are rants and some are pure bullshit that isn't worth clicking on the thread for.

I enjoy Oprano because I don't have tight rules that I have to obey. I'm allowed to piss, I'm allowed to chime in, I'm allowed to show off how much or how little I know.

I'm allowed to be myself and that is what it is really all about.

Mike AI
04-18-2005, 11:32 AM
Sar, I was just busting your balls. I think you are an excellent contributor to the community - one who has contributed for years before any hit prizes were given out!

I think your natural liberal guilt is starting to show....

:lol: :lol: :yowsa:

Trev
04-18-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by sarettah@Apr 18 2005, 04:29 PM

I didn't post any more or less than I usually would (I have weeks where I have time to post and weeks where I don't) and I didn't post on any subjects that I wouldn't have normally posted.

I have posted in the same manner since I joined the board. Some are worth reading, some are fun to read, some are rants and some are pure bullshit that isn't worth clicking on the thread for.

I enjoy Oprano because I don't have tight rules that I have to obey. I'm allowed to piss, I'm allowed to chime in, I'm allowed to show off how much or how little I know.

Thats why I read your posts :okthumb:

Steady
04-18-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by sarettah@Apr 18 2005, 07:29 AM

I enjoy reading your post...keep up the good work! :)

sarettah
04-18-2005, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Mike AI@Apr 18 2005, 10:33 AM
Sar, I was just busting your balls. I think you are an excellent contributor to the community - one who has contributed for years before any hit prizes were given out!

I think your natural liberal guilt is starting to show....

:lol: :lol: :yowsa:
Nothing liberal about it..lolol....

Jen thinks I must have a whole lot of Jewish blood in me because I feel guilty about anything and everything...always :)

Almighty Colin
04-19-2005, 10:25 AM
Post whore

:nyanya:

Vick
04-19-2005, 10:28 AM
Nice post sarettah B)

JizBiz
04-19-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Steady@Apr 18 2005, 10:38 AM
I enjoy reading your post...keep up the good work! :)
DITTO!