PDA

View Full Version : How to promote Yanks Cash Effectively

gonzo
04-18-2005, 10:07 AM
What niche do you think yeilds the most productive traffic for your sites?

DO you see your best conversions from TGPS? Link lists? Exit traffic?

Um trying to get you assimulted into my site network.

TheEnforcer
04-18-2005, 10:58 AM
Just sent him this thread via ICQ. Should hear from him sometime later today.

YanksTodd
04-18-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by gonzo@Apr 18 2005, 06:08 AM
What niche do you think yeilds the most productive traffic for your sites?

DO you see your best conversions from TGPS? Link lists? Exit traffic?

Um trying to get you assimulted into my site network.
wow, your up early, let me get some coffee in me then I will answer, right now I am thinking sides of buses and church pew inserts but I know that's not right, so let's
get the coffee flowing first, lol.

YanksTodd
04-18-2005, 12:20 PM
Ok, fueled up and ready to go:

Yanks.com (http://yanks.com)
Yanks works very well on TGP and link lists. On some sites the content is a little too niche for exits, unless you have another female masturbation site or a single girl site that isn't too teeny. Text links that refer to the authentic orgasm content tend to convert really well. For example things like "First Time Orgasm" "Hot Mommy Cumming" , "Hidden Teen Masturbation" etc. will all draw the surfer in and sell him. I suggest using the amateur tour for Yanks.com

Solonation.com (http://solonation.com)
Solonation actually surprised me with it's conversion ratio's. I assumed it would be very niche and possibly a little hard to push, however it currently has the best conversion ratio of all of our sites. Solo does very well off of blogs, sexuality info sites and link lists. This site can also be pushed as a a gay site using the gay tour. I haven't tried too much TGP traffic, but I have a feeling it might surprise me there as well.

Billiesbitches.com (http://billiesbitches.com)
Billiesbitches does very well on exits and in the reality niche. It also does well off of amateur and lesbian niche tgp traffic. We have some really great galleries for Billiesbitches and some excellent content if you make your own galleries. Billiesbitches.com is very underexposed and can support a wide variety of possible niche angles to push it if your creative. (Lesbian, Reality, Amateur, Solo, etc.) I mean how can anyone not like two hotties with a strap-on, lol. :rolleyes:

Clubstroke.net (http://clubstroke.net)
Clubstroke has been online since 1997 and is a recent Yankscash aquisition. It's a community based site with 2k paying members and many thousand more free users. We will relaunching it this week, with the new look you see here. If you have any gay traffic or even traffic that is somewhat mixed, such as dating traffic, this site will do excellent. Because it's not really hardcore gay, focusing rather on masturbation, it tends to attract a large percentage of bi-curious men and women surfers. I personally think this site will ROCK it when launched.

I hope that helps. If you need anything at all, please feel free to ICQ me or email me your needs. I love going the extra mile and finding just the right angle to convert our sites. It's a challenge I am always up for.

:rokk:

TheEnforcer
04-18-2005, 12:32 PM
That's the kind of response to a question I like to see! Great info for everybody there Todd!! :okthumb:

sarettah
04-18-2005, 01:16 PM
Geez, I wish all my sponsors would give that much insight with so littlre of a push :blink:

Trev
04-18-2005, 01:23 PM
I was just expecting a quick heads up but that’s an outstanding amount of information and will help even the newest of webmasters sell your sites :okthumb:

TheEnforcer
04-18-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Apr 18 2005, 12:24 PM
I was just expecting a quick heads up but that’s an outstanding amount of information and will help even the newest of webmasters sell your sites :okthumb:
Yup. Yanks Cash certainly wants their webmasters to succeed in their promotional efforts. That's always nice to see.

gonzo
04-18-2005, 04:35 PM
This is how sponsors USED to successfully promote their program to webmasters. Id much rather see this information that the cut and paste of "heres our new hosted galleries"

I like seeing what a sponsor is doing uniquely and in some cases identify how to work a specific niche with banners... text etc.

Thank you for taking the extra time Todd. Ive pinned the thread for everyone to take a look at and consider adding in Yanks Cash to what they have going on.

YanksTodd
04-18-2005, 04:55 PM
Awesome, thanks alot. while we don' t have too many site we really do put alot into what we got. Whether it's surfers, affiliates, or content. I think quality beats quantity everytime. :)

Trev
04-18-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by YanksTodd@Apr 18 2005, 09:56 PM
Awesome, thanks alot. while we don' t have too many site we really do put alot into what we got. Whether it's surfers, affiliates, or content. I think quality beats quantity everytime. :)
In a nutshell :wnw:

:okthumb:

Armstrong
04-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Hell anyone can see how professional you guys are from reading this. Nice work :okthumb:

Carded
04-18-2005, 05:28 PM
Thats above and beyond what most programs would give time to do. :)

Becki
04-18-2005, 06:44 PM
:wnw:

I wish more sponsors would spell it out in big letters like you have :)

YanksTodd
04-18-2005, 06:58 PM
you guys are making me blush, I love this place, hehehehe

sarettah
04-18-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by YanksTodd@Apr 18 2005, 05:59 PM
you guys are making me blush, I love this place, hehehehe
Oh by the way...

Welcome to Oprano !!!!

(we got dancin nanas and everything)

:bjump: :bwave: :bdance: :purpdance:

(and this little green bouncing thing) :gbounce:

Newton
04-18-2005, 07:25 PM
Todd can you hit me up please :)

ZatCJTraffic
04-19-2005, 05:33 PM
http://www.xxxamigoz.com/spam/spam.gif

Becki
04-19-2005, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by ZatCJTraffic@Apr 19 2005, 01:34 PM
Todd's going to buy some traffic from us at www.CJTraffic.com too.

Want to be like Todd and make fat cash from Yanks? You need to hit me up and get in line. He's ready to buy now and whoever buys first, gets scheduled first.
You look alot like BillPMB :biglaugh:

gigi
04-20-2005, 01:41 PM
I just wanted to add that I recently signed up at YanksCash to promote Todd's sites on my masturbation blog. Todd has been nothing short of fantastic getting me the things I needed for promotion. He is extremely attentive and more than willing to do what it takes to get you what you need for optimum promotions. :rokk:

As for promoting the sites, I've been thinking about cross promotion on some of my current sites in niches like:

* sex toys
* clits (big clits is becoming quite a popular niche)
* pussy (ie: close up pussy, pussy from behind, shaved, etc etc)
* amateurs (obvious one)

I think these cross-overs would work well with the sites....

:)

asander
04-23-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by gigi@Apr 20 2005, 09:42 AM
I just wanted to add that I recently signed up at YanksCash to promote Todd's sites on my masturbation blog. Todd has been nothing short of fantastic getting me the things I needed for promotion. He is extremely attentive and more than willing to do what it takes to get you what you need for optimum promotions. :rokk:

As for promoting the sites, I've been thinking about cross promotion on some of my current sites in niches like:

* sex toys
* clits (big clits is becoming quite a popular niche)
* pussy (ie: close up pussy, pussy from behind, shaved, etc etc)
* amateurs (obvious one)

I think these cross-overs would work well with the sites....

:)
Quality advice :)

Awesome reply YanksTodd, not many programs devote the time to give such an in depth answer as you have. True professionalism :okthumb: