PDA

View Full Version : I want my own Orion slave girl!

TheEnforcer
04-18-2005, 12:51 AM
Ahhh the talents these ladies are supposed to have!! :P

http://www.memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Orion_slave_girl

Orion slave girls are very popular "commodities" on the slavemarkets of the Orion Syndicate, known for their "extreme appetites" and their "innate skills". (ENT: "Borderland")

http://www.xxxgalleryland.com/shirts/240x320.jpg

Trev
04-18-2005, 04:14 AM
I'll take me two of those, thank you very much :yowsa:

asander
04-18-2005, 06:18 AM
Originally posted by Trev@Apr 18 2005, 12:15 AM
I'm in but put me down for some Maraltian Seev-ale as well :D

Steady
04-18-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by Trev@Apr 18 2005, 12:15 AM
I'm in :)

TheEnforcer
04-18-2005, 10:51 AM
:)

Trev
04-18-2005, 11:34 AM
I guess the Sci-fi'ers are becoming apparent :yowsa:

TheEnforcer
04-18-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Apr 18 2005, 10:35 AM
I guess the Sci-fi'ers are becoming apparent :yowsa:
:rokk:

sarettah
04-18-2005, 12:56 PM
Hey TE :)

I haven't mentioned it before but my wife is a trekkie deluxe :)

She was looking at the board last night and saw this thread and started giving me the full history of the Orien slave girls...lololol...

Anyway, she used to organize cons and such and also wrote a lot of fan fic under her maiden name (Jen Ferris) in case you have ever seen any of it.

She hasn't been writing as much the past few years because the jewelry stuff is a full time job times 2.

But I wanted to let you know that she seemed to appreciate this thread a lot :okthumb:

TheEnforcer
04-18-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by sarettah@Apr 18 2005, 11:57 AM

She was looking at the board last night and saw this thread and started giving me the full history of the Orien slave girls...lololol...

Anyway, she used to organize cons and such and also wrote a lot of fan fic under her maiden name (Jen Ferris) in case you have ever seen any of it.

She hasn't been writing as much the past few years because the jewelry stuff is a full time job times 2.

But I wanted to let you know that she seemed to appreciate this thread a lot :okthumb:
Very cool. You're a lucky bastard to have a trekkie for a wife!! I haven't read any fan fic but I just might check hers out if I can find it on the web somewhere.

sarettah
04-18-2005, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer+Apr 18 2005, 12:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheEnforcer @ Apr 18 2005, 12:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sarettah@Apr 18 2005, 11:57 AM

Very cool. You're a lucky bastard to have a trekkie for a wife!! I haven't read any fan fic but I just might check hers out if I can find it on the web somewhere.

:) [/b][/quote]
It's out there :)

Thats how we actually got back together :yowsa:

We had originally met back in '87 when we were both taking some night classes at the local community college. We went out for a while and then drifted apart.

Anyway, a while down the road I realized that I had blown it and that she was "the one" and I had let opportunity pass me by. I tried to contact her but she was not in the area anymore that I could find.

Enter "the internet"

In 1998 I was trying to get all my shit back together afte a long time of just letting life run things instead of me running my life. I decided to take a stab at touching base with people that I felt like I should have never lost touch with and she was one of my primary targets.

I searched through looking for her name and wasn't really coming up with anything but then I remembered that she was a BIG trek fan. So, taking a wild stab I searched through "deja news" for her name and star trek stuff. I got one or two hits with one of them indicating that a trek fan with her name was down in Florida and used the nickname "kevas" in the newsgroups. So, then I did a search on Kevas and trek stuff and got all sorts of hits. The more i read, the more I became convinced it was her. So, in August of 1998 I hit her up letting her know I was looking for her (if she was the same person etc etc etc)

Anyway, long story short. It was her, I went to Florida to visit her. We ended up getting married in June of 2000 and my life has seemed pretty much right since then :)

So, her stuff is out there. You can find it, you can even find her. But, you can't have her, cause she's mine and I ain't letting her slip away again. :nyanya:

TheEnforcer
04-18-2005, 01:27 PM
That's a very cool story sare!! :)

sarettah
04-18-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Apr 18 2005, 12:28 PM
We were yakking last night after she read the thread and she indicated something along the lines that the site you reffed (alpha whatever..lol) had been around for a long time.

I looked at her and said "the net has only been around for most folks a little over ten years".

It is amazing that a technology that is still so new has had such an overwhelming effect on our world, personally and globally.

Makes you kind of wonder what it will look like in another ten years, ya know ?

:blink:

TheEnforcer
04-18-2005, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Apr 18 2005, 12:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Apr 18 2005, 12:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Apr 18 2005, 12:28 PM
We were yakking last night after she read the thread and she indicated something along the lines that the site you reffed (alpha whatever..lol) had been around for a long time.

I looked at her and said "the net has only been around for most folks a little over ten years".

It is amazing that a technology that is still so new has had such an overwhelming effect on our world, personally and globally.

Makes you kind of wonder what it will look like in another ten years, ya know ?

:blink: [/b][/quote]
Yup.. very true...

Dravyk
04-18-2005, 02:16 PM
Speaking of which .... I used to work on and host an old friend's Trek-fan fiction-BDSM site back in the days when URLs had the tildes(~) in them.

Mistress Nova has written about 65 of these stories now and probably started back around '95 or '96: http://www.novad.org/MJaneway/

Trev
04-18-2005, 02:44 PM
I don't seem to be able to find anything by your wife Sarettah but I'm still looking :)

Dravyk thats some of the hottest trek I've ever read :yowsa:

VooMan
04-18-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Apr 17 2005, 11:52 PM

http://www.xxxgalleryland.com/shirts/240x320.jpg

How many bars of latinum for this cutie?

Sha WING! hahaha

Dravyk
04-18-2005, 03:25 PM
Dravyk thats some of the hottest trek I've ever read
Trev, somehow that doesn't surprise me. She writes some wild stuff!

How many bars of latinum for this cutie?
Now there's an interesting thought. Orion dabo girls. If you start winning too much they give the player bad advice (and of course he has to follow it). Quark would go nuts! LOL!

sarettah
04-18-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Apr 18 2005, 01:45 PM
I don't seem to be able to find anything by your wife Sarettah but I'm still looking :)

http://members.tripod.com/~Appelsini/Jen.html (watch out, it's tripod with all the associated tripod user carp on it...She did not set this up, someone else did it. When I first showed it to her she was very surprised that someone had set ip up)

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/4695/keeping.html

Trev
04-18-2005, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Apr 18 2005, 08:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Apr 18 2005, 08:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Apr 18 2005, 01:45 PM

http://members.tripod.com/~Appelsini/Jen.html (watch out, it's tripod with all the associated tripod user carp on it...She did not set this up, someone else did it. When I first showed it to her she was very surprised that someone had set ip up)

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/4695/keeping.html

:) [/b][/quote]
Your wife has got some major talent :wnw:

:okthumb:

sarettah
04-18-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by Trev@Apr 18 2005, 02:49 PM

:grrr: How the fuck would you know ? Dammit.

Oh, you meant her writing...sorry about that :yowsa:

Trev
04-18-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Apr 18 2005, 08:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Apr 18 2005, 08:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Apr 18 2005, 02:49 PM

:grrr: How the fuck would you know ? Dammit.

Oh, you meant her writing...sorry about that :yowsa: [/b][/quote]
Erm.. yeah her writing thats it :biglaugh: