PDA

View Full Version : The story from both sides

runner
04-13-2005, 03:08 PM
Her Story

He was in a funny mood when I got to the bar to meet him but I thought it might have been because I was a bit late. He didn't say anything much about it. He seemed silent, distracted, and his only eye contact seemed rather judgmental. I decided maybe I should never wear that dress again. I don't know if it was the color, the cut, the size. Anyway I will never wear this dress again.

The conversation was slow going so I thought maybe we should go off somewhere more intimate so we could talk more privately. He didn't really seem to agree, but we went off to this quiet little restaurant.

He's still acting a bit strange and I'm trying to cheer him up, be witty and tell cute stories but I start to wonder whether it's me or something else. He doesn't smile much so I ask him if there's a problem and he says no.

But you know, I'm not really sure. I wonder and then I think about the five pounds
I gained this past month. I bet he does not find me attractive anymore.

Anyway, in the cab back to his house, I say that I love him and he just puts his arm around me but doesn't squeeze. I don't know what all this means or what I should think because you know he doesn't say I love you back or do anything. We finally get back to his apartment and I'm wondering if he's going to dump me so I try to ask him about it but he just switches on the TV.

Reluctantly, I say I'm going to bed and then, after about 10 minutes or so, he joins me and we have sex. But he still seems very distracted afterwards and does not pay any attention to me. I just wanted to leave. I roll over and sniffle a little real quietly. He snores. I dunno, I just don't know what he thinks anymore. I mean, do you think he's met someone else?

His Story

Real shitty day at work. Very tired. Got laid though.