PDA

View Full Version : Dokk!

Nickatilynx
04-11-2005, 11:38 AM
Glad to see you are better an able to post on other boards!

Thats awesome! :)

Lee
04-11-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Apr 11 2005, 07:39 AM

Yep thats definately good news ;)

cj
04-11-2005, 09:56 PM
good to see you are getting better dokk

thought we might have seen you drop by here to let us know how everything went .... weren't you hired here recently?

Lee
04-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by cj@Apr 11 2005, 05:57 PM
weren't you hired here recently?
Hired, fired, potato, potatoe ;)

Hell Puppy
04-12-2005, 01:21 AM
He's probably pissed at the Fat Fucking Nobobies...

He goes out to dinner with us one time and ends up with a triple bypass.

Dravyk
04-12-2005, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Apr 12 2005, 12:22 AM

That's what you get for ordering those Enormous Cholesterol Sandwiches from Burger King!

dokk
04-12-2005, 06:15 AM
LOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heah ah is!!!

Sorry I wasn't planning on the heart attack it just happened! lol...
And yeah I honestly thought it would be in the best taste not to post nothing here until peaches had a chance to settle some .. and I ain't xactly the most chipper company but am working on it!!

Hired or fired I still wubs ya all....

A lot of it was cholesterol but probably more like cholesterol and 3 packs a day for 30 yrs...

No more ciggies, doobies, no smoke...

I don't have to go on a cardiac diet for i think another five or six weeks so if ne body wants to fix me up something tasty and cheap like varsity dogs pizza or generally bad for you junk food i'm in! ;-)))))))))))))

I'm still dingy.. so sorry about that...!

Gonzo... I am gonna be here for like lol... some time.. so whenever u want to come up I will be glad to share with you the secrets of the radio jedi knights.. ;-)

You can leave your check book at home.. and u might have to stop at mountain man for the bbq but just tell 'em u want 2 specials with sweet tea.

My brother in law got my jeep for me from the hosp and left it over at relatives house so it looks like nobody is here but def am here.. i think!

Me and the dog.. so that's 2 of us..

Anybody.. lolll. ... who wants to come by and visit.. please do, my door and home is open.. I even got charcoal and weenies and some chicken and hamburger and chips and buns so there could be a dokk bbq any time but i can't cook it this time...

Don't bother emailing, just come see me.

loll... ;-)

dokk
04-12-2005, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by cj@Apr 11 2005, 05:57 PM
good to see you are getting better dokk

thought we might have seen you drop by here to let us know how everything went .... weren't you hired here recently?
lol... cj.. you are so kind....
i still don't know how things have turned out..

it was very disturbing last night when i stripped down for the first time to get cleaned up... hard to imagine one not wanting to look at ones' self cause one's self grosses one's self out.. what was slightly pink or tan is purple.. and there's holes that still ooooooze... and lotsa lotsa lotsa stitches and steri strips and ganky looking cuts and such....

just lmk how much more details u want...

it's best that i remain fired and independently able to help without restriction or having to put up with comments from the peanut gallery about my decidedly inferior work.. lolllllll ;-))))))))))))))))))

dokk
04-12-2005, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Apr 11 2005, 09:22 PM

I love fat noobies and skinny ones and all in between cause all look prettier than me right now till I get my style on.. lolllllllll

Glad I got the chance to waffle down those dogs before I short circuited...!!!!

Had home made bannana pudding and home made crock pot tender beef and potato stew last night.. some green beans.. and it was rokkin.

;-)

dokk
04-12-2005, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk+Apr 11 2005, 11:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ Apr 11 2005, 11:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Hell Puppy@Apr 12 2005, 12:22 AM

That's what you get for ordering those Enormous Cholesterol Sandwiches from Burger King! [/b][/quote]
I don't think they got that sandwich any more for me but I could definitely get down with that fish sandwich they got and some fries if they are good and hot.

Last chance for cholesterol.. i bettah enjoy it.

;-)

dokk
04-12-2005, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Apr 11 2005, 07:39 AM

I thought it was pretty awesome too till i realized my gas tank is r/c car sized... lolll... i can vrooom vroom for a little while then.. pfft.. lollll....

But hey it's about six thirty am and i'm posting here so I got the jump on a whole lotta lazy bones who are still in the bed!!!!

Wake UP people!

Qucik.. before I go back to sleep...

lolll.. ;-)

dokk
04-12-2005, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Lee+Apr 11 2005, 06:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lee @ Apr 11 2005, 06:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-cj@Apr 11 2005, 05:57 PM
weren't you hired here recently?
Hired, fired, potato, potatoe ;) [/b][/quote]
I would love a potatoe with lots of butter.. salt and pepper, some sour cream.. maybe some cheese and bacon bits.. and if it's not a big phat potatoe.. yes I would like two please!!!! ;-)))))))))))

Trev
04-12-2005, 10:12 AM
Good to see you posting again Dokk :okthumb:

:)

dokk
04-12-2005, 11:04 AM
hehe.. thanx Trev mon!!!!

;-)))))))))))))))))))))))))

dokk
04-12-2005, 11:06 AM
and kudos on ya new thing here..
u gonna be rokkin!!!

;-)

Trev
04-12-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by dokk@Apr 12 2005, 04:07 PM
and kudos on ya new thing here..
u gonna be rokkin!!!

;-)
Thanks Dokk :)

BillPMB
04-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Hey Dokk!

Looks like your home care kit consisted of a big bottle of goofy pills didn't it?! :biglaugh:

I'm glad you pulled through. Don't forget to follow the Dr's orders.

Steady
04-12-2005, 11:50 AM
Dokk...Steady here.

I'm new to the board. After reading all the post, it looks like you have alot of folks who love ya! Welcome Back!

Steady :rokk: "Hook-Em-Horns"

dokk
04-12-2005, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by BillPMB@Apr 12 2005, 07:30 AM
Hey Dokk!

Looks like your home care kit consisted of a big bottle of goofy pills didn't it?! :biglaugh:

After what i been through, didn't bother to waste the money busting the scrip for percocet.. that stuff is a joke lolll...

I got pills!!!

Big whopper pills called.. klor-con... dunno what they do..
Lasix... makes ya pee a bunch.. 2 tabs left and only 2 days of peeing left like this.. phew thank goodness..

Lipitor... dunno what that is..

Lopressor.. nother heart blood thing i dunno...

Enteric coated aspirin.. i know what aspirin is!! lolll

Docusate Sodium... makes ya not have to poop granite turd rokks...

Probly a nother thing or 2 they got me on but who's counting....

lolll...

Glad the bathroom is close by that's all i got ta say bout that uh huh... loll. ;-)

dokk
04-12-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by Steady@Apr 12 2005, 07:51 AM
Dokk...Steady here.

I'm new to the board. After reading all the post, it looks like you have alot of folks who love ya! Welcome Back!

Steady :rokk: "Hook-Em-Horns"
I'm glad i really didn't go anywhere, it wasn't time for me yet!!!!
Thanks so much... ;-)))))))))))))

Newton
04-12-2005, 01:04 PM
Welcome back Dokk, so glad you are out of the hospital and on the mend :)

pushpills
04-12-2005, 01:04 PM
congratulations, you sound very much alive!

hope you heal up nicely.

dokk
04-12-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Newton@Apr 12 2005, 09:05 AM
Welcome back Dokk, so glad you are out of the hospital and on the mend :)
Thank you Sir Newton!!!!!
Hospitals are good for repair work but no fun to stay in after... I get bored so easy!!

;-)))))))))))

dokk
04-12-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 12 2005, 09:05 AM
congratulations, you sound very much alive!

hope you heal up nicely.
I'd just like 1 xanax.... lolllllll
Hey... yanno...

They cut me off when I left the hosp... lolll.. no more morphine either.. but no mnore nitro either.. so i guess it balances out!!!!

Already gave up ciggie butts... we'll probly have another president by the time i get to have sex again but.... jeez there's only so much a guy can give up at once ;-)

nlphoto
04-12-2005, 01:24 PM
DoKK, from that kind of major surgery, you're doing well ! Total recovery time
will be about a year...

right now I'm more worried about the "no doobie" more than anything else... :rolleyes:

dokk
04-12-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by nlphoto@Apr 12 2005, 09:25 AM
will be about a year...

right now I'm more worried about the "no doobie" more than anything else... :rolleyes:
no doobies, no smoke.
now... some home made brownies...... ;-)))))))))))))))

Dravyk
04-12-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by dokk+Apr 12 2005, 11:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dokk @ Apr 12 2005, 11:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-BillPMB@Apr 12 2005, 07:30 AM
Hey Dokk!

After what i been through, didn't bother to waste the money busting the scrip for percocet.. that stuff is a joke lolll...

I got pills!!!

Lasix... makes ya pee a bunch.. 2 tabs left and only 2 days of peeing left like this.. phew thank goodness..

Probly a nother thing or 2 they got me on but who's counting....

lolll...

Glad the bathroom is close by that's all i got ta say bout that uh huh... loll. ;-)[/b][/quote]
Damn, Dokk! You need to call yourself "CVS" and open a drive-thru window! :P

Happy to see you back!! :purpdance:

dokk
04-12-2005, 02:01 PM
I got enough stool softener for everybody Drav mon!!!!

;-))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

TheEnforcer
04-12-2005, 02:07 PM
Glad to hear everything went ok dokk!! Hope you have a quick and speedy recovery.

:okthumb:

dokk
04-12-2005, 02:09 PM
me2.. thanks so much.

;-)

kath
04-12-2005, 03:07 PM
Glad to see you back - and sounding better than ever! Happy that they took such good care of you... will still keep sending you good thoughts, I know there's still a lot of recovery/change in your future.

Hope it all goes smoothly....

:okthumb:

dokk
04-12-2005, 04:14 PM
me2 kath..
i have high hopes.. ;-))))

nlphoto
04-12-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by dokk+Apr 12 2005, 10:44 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dokk @ Apr 12 2005, 10:44 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nlphoto@Apr 12 2005, 09:25 AM
will be about a year...

no doobies, no smoke.
now... some home made brownies...... ;-))))))))))))))) [/b][/quote]
Do you still have my hash bagel receipe ??? :biglaugh:

Peaches
04-12-2005, 04:59 PM
Yay, Dokk!! :bjump: Glad to see you "up and around". Next time we hit the Greasy V, we'll order you a slaw dog without the dog or the bun. :okthumb:

Red
04-12-2005, 05:19 PM
Dokk,
I'm so glad you're doing better and you're up and around.

Here's some info on the drugs you're taking.

it's a potassium supplement.

Lasix... makes ya pee a bunch.
Which can deplete your potassium, hence the klor-con

lowers your cholesterol

lowers your blood pressure

aspirin keeps the blood flowing and helps prevents blood clots. The reason you take the enteric is the coating prevents the aspirin from dissolving until it hits your intestines. This way it bypasses the stomach since aspirin tears your stomach up.

I've never heard a stool softener described that way, but yeah, that's about the size of it.

Sorry about no doobies, but I've got a got a good brownie recipe if you want it. :)

creams
04-12-2005, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Red@Apr 12 2005, 01:20 PM
I've never heard a stool softener described that way, but yeah, that's about the size of it.

omfg

thats got me crying here :biglaugh:

voodooman
04-12-2005, 05:57 PM
dokk,

I have been away, did not know you had ticker troubles. Sorry to hear about your problems, but looks as if your doing alot better. I wish you well and hope you continue to get well.

Take Care

dokk
04-12-2005, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by nlphoto+Apr 12 2005, 12:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (nlphoto @ Apr 12 2005, 12:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by dokk@Apr 12 2005, 10:44 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-nlphoto@Apr 12 2005, 09:25 AM
will be about a year...

no doobies, no smoke.
now... some home made brownies...... ;-)))))))))))))))
Do you still have my hash bagel receipe ??? :biglaugh: [/b][/quote]
Lolll.. i'm just gonna keep an open call and welcome out for all home made baked items!!!! ;-)))))))))))))))) I got nothin to make with except good imagination so.. no point in fretting.... lollll ;-)

That would really make one fine continental breakfast though!!!

;-)

dokk
04-12-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Peaches@Apr 12 2005, 01:00 PM
Yay, Dokk!! :bjump: Glad to see you "up and around". Next time we hit the Greasy V, we'll order you a slaw dog without the dog or the bun. :okthumb:
I should be able to drive for about two weeks before i go on the cardiac diet.. you can bet ya bippie that as soon as they let me loose behind the wheel i'm heading up there and eating exactly the same thing I had last time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wubs ya ;-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

And I like when u tell me to shut up... lolll ;-)))))))))))))))

dokk
04-12-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Red@Apr 12 2005, 01:20 PM
Dokk,
I'm so glad you're doing better and you're up and around.

Here's some info on the drugs you're taking.

it's a potassium supplement.

Lasix... makes ya pee a bunch.
Which can deplete your potassium, hence the klor-con

lowers your cholesterol

lowers your blood pressure

aspirin keeps the blood flowing and helps prevents blood clots. The reason you take the enteric is the coating prevents the aspirin from dissolving until it hits your intestines. This way it bypasses the stomach since aspirin tears your stomach up.

Sorry about no doobies, but I've got a got a good brownie recipe if you want it. :)
Well cool then I def know what they're for now lolll...
I'm a tuned up drug machine, yeh!!!!

I can't have my pot so they give me pot assium.. lollll

;-)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))

dokk
04-12-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by creams+Apr 12 2005, 01:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (creams @ Apr 12 2005, 01:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Red@Apr 12 2005, 01:20 PM

omfg

thats got me crying here :biglaugh: [/b][/quote]
Hey.. i was the one poopin granite.. I passed first time they offered me up that.. was like.. wtf do i need that for.. loll...

Nevermind... ;-)))))))))))))))))))

I just takes me pills and poops me poops.

dokk
04-12-2005, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by voodooman@Apr 12 2005, 01:58 PM
dokk,

I have been away, did not know you had ticker troubles. Sorry to hear about your problems, but looks as if your doing alot better. I wish you well and hope you continue to get well.

Take Care
I didn't know i was having ticker troubles either really... thought it was just too much smoking combined with what felt like a deep chest infection sort of thing but had no cold.. that shoulda been a clue...

Jeez.. I smoked a fat steamin' butt on the way up to the ER.... didn't know they were gonna keep me.. but yeh they did.. lolll.. and did a numbah on me too .. but it's all good .. ;-))))

MikeFold
04-12-2005, 07:22 PM
dokkster...
i want whatever you're taking.....

you are definitely "wound up"

LOL..good to see you're doing well bro

dokk
04-12-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by MikeFold@Apr 12 2005, 03:23 PM
dokkster...

you are definitely "wound up"

LOL..good to see you're doing well bro
Miztah Fold Sir!!!!!!!!!!!!
I got plenty always some xtra for you and the seat is always saved!!!!

Dang.. sure is great to see ya postin' up!!!!!
Ya made my day.

;-))))))))))))))))))))

Dravyk
04-12-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by MikeFold@Apr 12 2005, 06:23 PM
dokkster...
Fold, just don't let him slip you any of his stool softener ... he's already admitted to having lots of it!! :P

MikeFold
04-12-2005, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Dravyk+Apr 12 2005, 08:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Dravyk @ Apr 12 2005, 08:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-MikeFold@Apr 12 2005, 06:23 PM
dokkster...
Fold, just don't let him slip you any of his stool softener ... he's already admitted to having lots of it!! :P [/b][/quote]
at my age, definitely don't need that prescription

..in fact, i think i am single handedly responsible for global warming
after every Taco Bell snack
:yowsa:

Dravyk
04-12-2005, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by MikeFold+Apr 12 2005, 07:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MikeFold @ Apr 12 2005, 07:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Originally posted by Dravyk@Apr 12 2005, 08:56 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-MikeFold@Apr 12 2005, 06:23 PM
dokkster...
Fold, just don't let him slip you any of his stool softener ... he's already admitted to having lots of it!! :P
at my age, definitely don't need that prescription

..in fact, i think i am single handedly responsible for global warming
after every Taco Bell snack
:yowsa:[/b][/quote]
1. Thanks for sharing!! (er, sorta)

2. Remind me not to get behind you at the next convention buffet line! :)

dokk
04-12-2005, 09:44 PM
I'm having a juice smoothie and a few potato chips, would really get into a taco bell enchirito thingie... and some cinnamon crispas!!! Def would be fartin' up somethin but gonna do that anyway so mite as well enjoy!!

There's a deli right at the corner.. but I can't drive yet...
Plenty of stuff in the fridgie but there's nothin like the flayva of deep fried goodness and mystery meat with spicy sauce and cheese.. ;-)))))))))))