PDA

View Full Version : SMS/MMS Billing

Pro_Zac
04-09-2005, 02:10 PM
I'm trying to setup a website so people with picture phones can send pics to their phones from my site and will be charged for it on their mobile bill, a bit like the ringtone sites that are out there type of thing..

Any ideas on companies that handle the billing and transmission?

Newton
04-09-2005, 02:43 PM
Download the magazine from my signature, there are some excellent articles in there from KK.

There are a few companies dealing with this kind of thing, hit me up on icq and i will try to give you the info you need.

ColPanic
04-09-2005, 03:25 PM
Hey Pro_Zac,

that's what we do. Actually we can let you sell whole galleries if you want, instead of just one picture at a time. (of course, you can just do one at a time if you prefer).

Hit me up and I'll get you started.

Todd

-----------------------------------
ICQ 282113356
todd at wirerunner dot com
www.wirerunner.com
WireRunner makes you mobile!

Pro_Zac
04-09-2005, 03:28 PM
Thank guys :okthumb:

Newton I'll grab icq again when I get a change and hit you up :)

Todd keep and eye open for something from me :awinky:

Newton
04-09-2005, 05:04 PM
Cool Pro_Zac, I am normally around and there are a ton of options potentially, as colpanic has stated, it depends on your requirements. look forward to it ..

gonzo
04-09-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by ColPanic@Apr 9 2005, 02:26 PM
Hey Pro_Zac,

that's what we do. Actually we can let you sell whole galleries if you want, instead of just one picture at a time. (of course, you can just do one at a time if you prefer).

Todd

ICQ 282113356
www.wirerunner.com
Dont you guys sell software that does billing for this?

ColPanic
04-09-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Apr 9 2005, 01:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Apr 9 2005, 01:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ColPanic@Apr 9 2005, 02:26 PM
Hey Pro_Zac,

Todd

ICQ 282113356
www.wirerunner.com
Dont you guys sell software that does billing for this? [/b][/quote]
my god your avatar is disturbing :)

But yes we do. We have software that delivers sets of images to the users handset, and can bill them via premium SMS across 7 countries for hardcore content. We can also integrate with your existing checkout systems to sell via credit card & deliver to phone; which is mostly for the US where you can't charge adult to the phone bill.

It's a rev-share deal, so nothing up front. If you are focusing on European traffic the setup is really simple too.

Todd
ICQ 282113356
www.wirerunner.com

JoesHO
04-18-2005, 11:13 PM
I have a white lable solution as well, you can take a look at http://www.maturemms.com

I am reachable by phone as well at 503 502 4029 or you can icq me if you would prefer