PDA

View Full Version : Phil Michelson threatens to kick Vijah Singhs ass!

Nickatilynx
04-09-2005, 12:50 PM
The press are reporting a dispute between them.

Ahahahaha I just heard from a friend who played College golf with a number of the touring pros and he tells me the real story is:

Vijah was bitching to other players that Phils shoes were leaving really bad marks over the greens and that he thought Phil was doing it intentionally.

Phil told him in the locker room to shut the fuck up or he would spread him all over the locker room.

It seems Vijah is very very unpopular on tour.

Basically cause he is a cunt , and also because he once intentionally submitted an incorrect score card in order to qualify (cheating)

I love it!

:)

JizBiz
04-09-2005, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Apr 9 2005, 11:51 AM

Ahahahaha I just heard from a friend who played College golf with a number of the touring pros and he tells me the real story is:

Vijah was bitching to other players that Phils shoes were leaving really bad marks over the greens and that he thought Phil was doing it intentionally.

Phil told him in the locker room to shut the fuck up or he would spread him all over the locker room.

Basically cause he is a cunt , and also because he once intentionally submitted an incorrect score card in order to qualify (cheating)

I love it!

I wonder what the odds are for singh to win.

runner
04-09-2005, 02:14 PM
I think he is a total fuck but I do like to watch him play, would love to have his mullah as well

grimm
04-09-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Apr 9 2005, 08:51 AM

I love it!

the story behind the score card is that it was turned in by his caddy, per usual, and the caddy had mismarked one stroke. this was in new zealand when he was much younger.

he is not liked because he doesnt put on the dog and pony show for the media.. he doesnt make nice to all the shitty sportswriters out there, like barry bonds doesnt.

NickPapageorgio
04-09-2005, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by grimm+Apr 9 2005, 10:48 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ Apr 9 2005, 10:48 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Apr 9 2005, 08:51 AM

I love it!

the story behind the score card is that it was turned in by his caddy, per usual, and the caddy had mismarked one stroke. this was in new zealand when he was much younger.

he is not liked because he doesnt put on the dog and pony show for the media.. he doesnt make nice to all the shitty sportswriters out there, like barry bonds doesnt. [/b][/quote]
He's a golf rebel...

...sort of an oxymoron but ok...

...Lee Trevino was a golf rebel too.

On that note, I hope Mick whips Veejays ass. I can't stand that smug fucker. Is Mick a southpaw when he fights too? :lol:

grimm
04-09-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by NickPapageorgio+Apr 9 2005, 12:12 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (NickPapageorgio @ Apr 9 2005, 12:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by grimm@Apr 9 2005, 10:48 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Apr 9 2005, 08:51 AM

I love it!

he is not liked because he doesnt put on the dog and pony show for the media.. he doesnt make nice to all the shitty sportswriters out there, like barry bonds doesnt.
He's a golf rebel...

...sort of an oxymoron but ok...

...Lee Trevino was a golf rebel too.

On that note, I hope Mick whips Veejays ass. I can't stand that smug fucker. Is Mick a southpaw when he fights too? :lol: [/b][/quote]
i cant imagine lefty in a fight that didnt involve a nine iron. sing is an animal, id put my money on him. mick is too pretty, probably hits with an open hand:)

Newton
04-09-2005, 05:34 PM
They played it down on TV yesterday saying they thought his spikes were too long, and ripping up the greens. Nothing about the fuck off bit though lol

Armstrong
04-09-2005, 05:37 PM
I hope Phil rips Vijah a new one because that guy drives me insane!

runner
04-09-2005, 05:51 PM
Vijah needs to be brought back down to earth. i think Phil is just the guy to do it :rokk:

Nickatilynx
04-10-2005, 12:23 PM
I'm gonna be watching the golf today :)

Tiger is leading by 3.

And Phil and Vij are playing partners :)

Should be interesting.

Becki
04-10-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Apr 10 2005, 08:24 AM
I'm gonna be watching the golf today :)

Tiger is leading by 3.

And Phil and Vij are playing partners :)

Should be interesting.
It must be nice :) but some of us are getting ready for the monday submits :(