PDA

View Full Version : Pr0grammer needed....details inside.

JizBiz
04-08-2005, 03:16 PM
Ok im in need of a pr0grammer. (0uts0urcing board tracker text deflection enabled)

This is a large project and consists of a system able to connect to a handful of servers (over 10) and be my control panel for over of domains spread across those servers.

I have quite a few things i need to be able to do from the control panel that i will go over with the accepted pr0grammer. Features needed but not limitted to registrar info check, mass editing of files (across one server), the ability to display the domains in diferant series of categories...ie adult/ mainstream /blowjobs / milfs/financial /phones etc, and a handful of others that will be disclosed later.

Simplicity in use and the ability to use with a slow connection are a must. (no highspeed at the lake..heh)

I will tell you right now that without VERY RELIABLE references i will not speak with you. This is a serious project and i intend on using the best and most reputable people.

Post contacts below, im not so closed minded to say no 0utsourcing companies, but i will say if your programmer does not have a reputation and VALID references you will get nowhere with me.

Thanks to all for your time and looking forward to getting shit rolling.

sarettah
04-08-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by JizBiz@Apr 8 2005, 02:17 PM
I will tell you right now that without VERY RELIABLE references i will not speak with you.
That leaves me out. All my references are adult webmasters :blink:

Trev
04-08-2005, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Apr 8 2005, 08:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Apr 8 2005, 08:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JizBiz@Apr 8 2005, 02:17 PM
I will tell you right now that without VERY RELIABLE references i will not speak with you.
That leaves me out. All my references are adult webmasters :blink: [/b][/quote]
hahahahahah :okthumb:

JizBiz
04-08-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by sarettah+Apr 8 2005, 02:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Apr 8 2005, 02:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JizBiz@Apr 8 2005, 02:17 PM
That leaves me out. All my references are adult webmasters :blink: [/b][/quote]
Hahaha actually you were one of the few who were recommended to me sarettah

If this is something you think you can do , please leave a contact.

gonzo
04-08-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by JizBiz+Apr 8 2005, 02:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JizBiz @ Apr 8 2005, 02:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by sarettah@Apr 8 2005, 02:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JizBiz@Apr 8 2005, 02:17 PM

If this is something you think you can do , please leave a contact. [/b][/quote]
2 WEEKS!!!

sarettah
04-08-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by JizBiz+Apr 8 2005, 02:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JizBiz @ Apr 8 2005, 02:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by sarettah@Apr 8 2005, 02:48 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-JizBiz@Apr 8 2005, 02:17 PM

If this is something you think you can do , please leave a contact. [/b][/quote]
Hey :)

It sounds doable...

sarettah at hatterasdesigns dot com :okthumb: