PDA

View Full Version : Calling Mike Fold

RyanLanane
04-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Was talking to Colin on ICQ this A.M. and he mentioned moving out to the same state you are from made me think of you - I was wondering have you got yourself an '05 vette? Waiting for the '06 Z06 ? :)

No vettes for me anymore, do still have that Camaro though :)

If you are still fiddling around in this business drop me a PM and we will catch up on ICQ some time

Ryan

Almighty Colin
04-05-2005, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane@Apr 5 2005, 12:02 PM
Was talking to Colin on ICQ this A.M. and he mentioned moving out to the same state you are from made me think of you
Yeah, Cleveland is way the hell over there though.

MikeFold
04-05-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Almighty Colin+Apr 5 2005, 01:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Almighty Colin @ Apr 5 2005, 01:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-RyanLanane@Apr 5 2005, 12:02 PM
Was talking to Colin on ICQ this A.M. and he mentioned moving out to the same state you are from made me think of you
Yeah, Cleveland is way the hell over there though. [/b][/quote]
way too nice today to be inside answering your "calling"
:D

Looking at the new one...maybe waiting for the "collectors" vette.

BTW...what's almighty?
hehehe

Almighty Colin
04-05-2005, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by MikeFold@Apr 5 2005, 12:48 PM
BTW...what's almighty?
hehehe
The pope?

RyanLanane
04-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Didn't Usher buy the Cav's ? :)

Maybe they will do something god knows your football team is worse than mine (Da Bears) hahahahahahha !!

MikeFold
04-05-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by RyanLanane@Apr 5 2005, 05:45 PM
Didn't Usher buy the Cav's ? :)

Maybe they will do something god knows your football team is worse than mine (Da Bears) hahahahahahha !!
care to make a small side wager on the Browns?
[if memory serves me right......LOL]
:D

actually, Dan Gilbert is the majority owner who bought the Cavs
[Rock Financial and Quicken Loans]
Usher and the previous owner [Gordon Gund] own a minority stake,
but Usher has been a great asset to the team...sitting courtside
and assisting with the 'entertainment' aspect of the game experience.

RyanLanane
04-05-2005, 10:53 PM
I'm not ever making a wager with you again Mike - I got screwed out of $5K... No way they should of done LESS than covering the spread... arghhh ...

Yeah I can imagine Usher wouldn't hurt ticket sales, last I saw Cavs were doing O.K. they were on a 3 game win streak - Haven't had time to watch sports much lately though....

ICQ is 241131497 if you ever want to hit me up and boast about your victory SEVEN YEARS AGO!! hahahahaha