PDA

View Full Version : North carolina is national champs!

JoesHO
04-04-2005, 11:28 PM
That kid May is unstoppable ...

TheEnforcer
04-04-2005, 11:36 PM
I can't think of a coach who deserves it less than Roy Williams. The guy is a major league scumbag and there are dozens of coaches that deserve a title before that asshole does.

JoesHO
04-04-2005, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Apr 4 2005, 07:37 PM
I can't think of a coach who deserves it less than Roy Williams. The guy is a major league scumbag and there are dozens of coaches that deserve a title before that asshole does.
VIVA La Bobby Knight!

pushpills
04-05-2005, 12:04 AM
buncha dissappointed u of i fans walkin around here. just watched it here with a few u of i fans, will hit the bars soon, hopefully the u of i frat daddys will be gone from our bars.

JoesHO
04-05-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 4 2005, 08:05 PM
buncha dissappointed u of i fans walkin around here. just watched it here with a few u of i fans, will hit the bars soon, hopefully the u of i frat daddys will be gone from our bars.
Take heed though in the silver lining, you might find some nice cheerleader to comfort you in your time of mutual sorrow.....

( p.s. cheerleaders love to give head)

Then you can claim the same defense as Clinton did.

that you did not have sex with that woman!!!!

Steady
04-05-2005, 06:57 PM
I'm sadden...I had my money and my girlfriend on ILL. I can always replace my girlfriend. The money is hard to replace, what a bitch!

Mike AI
04-05-2005, 07:27 PM
I have met Roy Williams, I played craps with him and Larry Brown in Vegas. It was a fun night!

I am happy he won! He is a class act in my opinion.

May is a horse. Illinois had no one who could stop him. Carolina just had too many weapons. The Illini's comeback was very exciting, I was pulling for them!