PDA

View Full Version : Xxxrewards/karups Removes Nats

Spw Guru
04-04-2005, 11:09 PM
We emailed our affiliates the following message earlier today. Being that some of you do not read email we want to make sure as many of you see this as soon as possible due to the importance of this to our bottom line.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
We want to thank all of you that have taken the time to switch your link codes to the new program. Due to reasons we are unable to comment on at this time, we will be moving away from the Nats system. We feel it is in everyone’s best interest that we ask you to change your link codes back to the old system. We do realize that this is more than just a small inconvenience. As a company that has been concerned about our reputation since 1997, we feel this will serve to be beneficial to both affiliates and ourselves. We have already taken the steps of changing our own house traffic back to the old link codes. We have no plans to push any of our own traffic into the Nats program any longer. You will have 30 days to remove your codes and we will be importing all of your rebills back into the old system over the next few days, so nothing you have sent will be lost or unaccounted for.

We feel this is something that will be an inconvenience now, but much better for all involved in the long term. At this point, we ask that you go back to the old link codes. We expect to have a new tool to replace Nats very soon. It is still our intent to provide a solution that will allow for the features you as our affiliates have asked for. Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this transitional stage. We hope if you have any questions or concerns about how this will affect you that you will take the time to contact us personally via email - charles@eent.com , jeff@eent.com or via ICQ 113 152 714.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you running hosted galleries there are many more in the old system then we had available for NATS. You can get all that data you need for the old system here

Karups PC & Karups HA

http://www2.karupspc.com/money/

BF Collection
http://www.bfcollection.com/partners/index.htm

You will be able to login the same was as before if you do not have that info please contact me with your name and affiliate ID or email address you used when you joined.

We will be adding and moving over much more in the way of content for affiliates in the coming days to allow you to update banners and images since you already are changing the urls.

We have spent a good portion of the day working to make this as seamless as possible and will be available via email for any questions regarding your link codes. If you want us to verify your links we will work with you to get everything taken care of. We will stay up as late as we can tonight answering emails and then resume again tomorrow morning. Checks will be going out on time as usual and you will get paid on what you send us as you always have. Updates will be sent out over the next few days via email about how rebills will appear and where you can go to verify the information so please watch for more news as it becomes available.

Again, thank you to all of you that have stood by us already during this transition. We appreciate your business, your traffic and your trust in our program. We hope that we can work with each of you to make this move a positive step for all of us involved.

JoesHO
04-04-2005, 11:23 PM
Karups is a kick ass program!

hope everything goes smooth Charlie. :okthumb:

Newton
04-04-2005, 11:40 PM
:blink: :blink:

Nickatilynx
04-04-2005, 11:50 PM
Its like I read minds....

;-))

TaDoW
04-04-2005, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Apr 4 2005, 07:51 PM
Its like I read minds....

;-))
lol :-)

Miss Chleo has shown you the light, hasn't she?

Nickatilynx
04-04-2005, 11:58 PM
Whats wrong wid chooo!!!!

;-))

I can see the future...

I see a skinny blonde stoner pissing you off.....

;-))))

TaDoW
04-05-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Apr 4 2005, 07:59 PM

;-))))
HAHAHHAHAHAHH =)

rumor has it, the crew has picked up and moved to TX ....

:bwave:

Nickatilynx
04-05-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by TaDoW+Apr 4 2005, 08:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TaDoW @ Apr 4 2005, 08:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Apr 4 2005, 07:59 PM

;-))))
HAHAHHAHAHAHH =)

rumor has it, the crew has picked up and moved to TX ....

:bwave: [/b][/quote]
errrrrr , I'm fucking psychic ....

I knew that...

(ok,I didn't)

Nickatilynx
04-05-2005, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by Spw Guru@Apr 4 2005, 07:10 PM
Due to reasons we are unable to comment on at this time, we will be moving away from the Nats system..................

We have no plans to push any of our own traffic into the Nats program any longer. .........................

We feel this is something that will be an inconvenience now, but much better for all involved in the long term. At this point, we ask that you go back to the old link codes. We expect to have a new tool to replace Nats very soon. It is still our intent to provide a solution that will allow for the features you as our affiliates have asked for. Thank you for your continued support and understanding during this transitional stage. We hope if you have any questions or concerns about how this will affect you that you will take the time to contact us personally via email - charles@eent.com , jeff@eent.com or via ICQ 113 152 714.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

For those of you running hosted galleries there are many more in the old system then we had available for NATS. You can get all that data you need for the old system here

Karups PC & Karups HA

http://www2.karupspc.com/money/

BF Collection
http://www.bfcollection.com/partners/index.htm

You will be able to login the same was as before if you do not have that info please contact me with your name and affiliate ID or email address you used when you joined.

We will be adding and moving over much more in the way of content for affiliates in the coming days to allow you to update banners and images since you already are changing the urls.

We have spent a good portion of the day working to make this as seamless as possible and will be available via email for any questions regarding your link codes. If you want us to verify your links we will work with you to get everything taken care of. We will stay up as late as we can tonight answering emails and then resume again tomorrow morning. Checks will be going out on time as usual and you will get paid on what you send us as you always have. Updates will be sent out over the next few days via email about how rebills will appear and where you can go to verify the information so please watch for more news as it becomes available.

Again, thank you to all of you that have stood by us already during this transition. We appreciate your business, your traffic and your trust in our program. We hope that we can work with each of you to make this move a positive step for all of us involved.
When you are able to say I hope you post the reasons here.

So , Nathan , whats up?

Jace
04-05-2005, 01:08 AM
wow, this is starting to become a trend...wonder who will be next?

Dravyk
04-05-2005, 02:40 AM
So what's the skinny here? Spill! :matey:

Spw Guru
04-05-2005, 02:43 AM
We are working with the NATS team to develop solutions that will allow you to keep your links up if you want. We are still removing nats from our machines including stats but you will be able to move your traffic back to the old system. We do not recommend this as a long term solution but this will allow you to not get blacklisted. It is still our intent to remove nats from our program and it is our recommendation to not use the links any longer.

We appreciate all the support from our friends and users during this move and we are always available for any questions you have via email or ICQ.

If you are one of the new affiliates that did not join up with us before NATS/XXXRewards was installed please contact me. We need to get you set up on the old system and I want to work with you to make that go easier and to make sure your rebills are moved over properly. If you were already were set up your rebills from XXXRewards will just be moved back into the old system shortly.

Dravyk
04-05-2005, 02:44 AM
Why are people leaving NATS?

cj
04-05-2005, 02:57 AM
>>Why are people leaving NATS?

perhaps because they are realizing how stupid it is to allow a 3rd party to access all the important, valuable data of a company?

Lee
04-05-2005, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Dravyk@Apr 4 2005, 10:45 PM
There are some quite serious 'reporting' flaws in the software from what i can gather.

Affiliates arent being credited with the correct amounts of sales on certain payment types.

Coincidently, this is around the 6-8 month period it took affiliate programs to start dropping MPA3 too.

Lets wait and see what happens with Weasles stats program in another 4-6 months time :)

Spw Guru
04-05-2005, 04:33 AM
Nathan is correct we are currently working with NATS on a program that will allow you to not lose sales on links you cannot change. This will prevent you from being forced to change your links if you are a tgp submitter or such and blacklisting will be an issue. However, we do not suggest this for those of you that can change or update your links. We believe the best thing would be to switch back to the old system.

When we launched Xxxrewards we increased payouts to 60% on any new sales using the new codes. This went very well and stimulated a lot of new growth. Since it was received so well we would like to take it a step further. Xxxrewards/Karups/Bfcollection are pleased to announce that all earnings new and recurring from the original billing system and the new system will now earn you 60%. This means that if you have any recurring members with any of our sites, starting next month you will get 60% of the earnings on them instead of 50%. This goes for all EENT partners to all of our sites. As we have done in the past we look for ways to make the situation work for the people that have supported us. We felt this is the best way to thank those that have supported us throughout the years.

Contact me with any questions. This will go into effect for earnings this month paid out next month. March's earnings being paid out this week will be unaffected.

Dravyk
04-05-2005, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Lee+Apr 5 2005, 02:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lee @ Apr 5 2005, 02:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Dravyk@Apr 4 2005, 10:45 PM
There are some quite serious 'reporting' flaws in the software from what i can gather.

Affiliates arent being credited with the correct amounts of sales on certain payment types.

Coincidently, this is around the 6-8 month period it took affiliate programs to start dropping MPA3 too.

Lets wait and see what happens with Weasles stats program in another 4-6 months time :)[/b][/quote]
A direct answer from someone! *faints*

Many thanks, Lee, on the info! :okthumb:

Nickatilynx
04-05-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Lee+Apr 4 2005, 11:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lee @ Apr 4 2005, 11:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Dravyk@Apr 4 2005, 10:45 PM

Lets wait and see what happens with Weasles stats program in another 4-6 months time :) [/b][/quote]
So if affiliates don't get credited with the sales , who does?

Dravyk
04-05-2005, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Apr 5 2005, 11:13 AM
Newbie! :P

RyanLanane
04-05-2005, 12:21 PM
I'd like to hear anything about the improper tracking anyone may have any information on. One thing I found on on the backend system as I was getting used to it was the ability to ADD a sale manually for a reseller which threw me off to all HELL ?

I am just now getting used to the backend interface and if it is becoming such a large trend I would like to know why before we do a hard launch of one of our programs so we don't have to change links mid campaign as Karup's did here. I remember what a pain in the ass that can be.

One piece of info I would like is if you have an account named say 'account1' on NATS and they get a sale through Epoch - if you go into your reseller database does it show up as 'account1' getting the sale? This would be the easiest way to verify webmasters are getting proper credit and I know the old system I worked with did it as shown above. It was probably one of the best and simple to use webmaster programs out there I have ever seen - Pimp Roll uses it right now... I am not even sure if the designer sells it any more but I am sure he could be enticed to ...

Ryan

What I meant is on Epoch's reports would it show up on account1 as a reseller as well as NATS reporting it under that account as a sale for clarification :)

Lee
04-05-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Apr 5 2005, 08:13 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Apr 5 2005, 08:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Lee@Apr 4 2005, 11:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Dravyk@Apr 4 2005, 10:45 PM

Lets wait and see what happens with Weasles stats program in another 4-6 months time :)
So if affiliates don't get credited with the sales , who does? [/b][/quote]
Mr Bean ;)

Trev
04-05-2005, 04:14 PM
Personally I don't think I could use anything that was named after a small annoying blood sucking fly… NATS… now that’s just a goddamn swarm of the little fuckers

Nickatilynx
04-05-2005, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Lee+Apr 5 2005, 12:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lee @ Apr 5 2005, 12:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Apr 5 2005, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Lee@Apr 4 2005, 11:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Dravyk@Apr 4 2005, 10:45 PM

Mr Bean ;) [/b][/quote]
auuugh! gosh!

mojobill
04-05-2005, 04:50 PM
Unless I'm missing something... the only issue NATS had in stats reporting was with ElectraCash.... who they told people NOT to use because of problems.......

Was there something else out there that I missed?

SykkBoy
04-05-2005, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by fatbaby@Apr 5 2005, 03:51 PM
Unless I'm missing something... the only issue NATS had in stats reporting was with ElectraCash.... who they told people NOT to use because of problems.......

Was there something else out there that I missed?
exactly
every time there is a new biller introduced to the system, it always has a few issues, I know when you guys were adding 123bill into NATS, there were a few issues and they got resolved and we now use you guys :)

Nothing is perfect and no one piece of software is going to work with everyone's program. Remember the mass exodus from MPA2? It always happens when something bright, shiny and new comes along...there are going to be issues.

We've been with NATS for a long time now and have seen the improvements and growing pains that come associated with growing so big, so fast.

Now, some people are going to MPA3 and ExecStats (which I'm sure will have it's issues as well which is kind of the nature of the business)

Nickatilynx
04-05-2005, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by SykkBoy@Apr 5 2005, 12:57 PM

Nothing is perfect
Ha!!!

You are wrong!!!

The Pope is!

I saw it on PopeVision!!!

SykkBoy
04-05-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Apr 5 2005, 04:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Apr 5 2005, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SykkBoy@Apr 5 2005, 12:57 PM

Nothing is perfect
Ha!!!

You are wrong!!!

The Pope is!

I saw it on PopeVision!!! [/b][/quote]
yeah, I saw George W. Bush say something along those lines too, but it was all just a bunch of hype ;-)

Hell Puppy
04-05-2005, 09:43 PM
My logical side says NATS is having growing pains and isn't currently able to provide the level of support needed for some people for such a highly configurable program.

My more sinister smart ass side wonders if this is a profitability issue. NATS' touted no built in shave might be forcing people back to software that makes no such promise.

Nickatilynx
04-05-2005, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Apr 5 2005, 05:44 PM
My logical side says NATS is having growing pains and isn't currently able to provide the level of support needed for some people for such a highly configurable program.

My more sinister smart ass side wonders if this is a profitability issue. NATS' touted no built in shave might be forcing people back to software that makes no such promise.
Anything can be shaved...

JR
04-05-2005, 10:24 PM
"COMING SOON!!! - Popebucks!!! The Cardinal Rule is "Our count is infaliable"!!!"

hahah. in a couple years you went from portraying yourself as the devil with Nicks Clicks (i think it was called) to representing the pope's affiliate program online. you have really turned things around in your life. :)

cj
04-05-2005, 10:32 PM
HP, I think you hit the nail on the head ;-)

programs are realizing its not possible to run how they want to when another company controls the backend ....

Nickatilynx
04-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by JR@Apr 5 2005, 06:25 PM
"COMING SOON!!! - Popebucks!!! The Cardinal Rule is "Our count is infaliable"!!!"

hahah. in a couple years you went from portraying yourself as the devil with Nicks Clicks (i think it was called) to representing the pope's affiliate program online. you have really turned things around in your life. :)
I am a complex person.....

Sometimes , I'm nice and sometimes , I'm nasty :)

;-)))

Bless you my son , I am gonna add

http://www.churchoftomorrow.com

into popebucks.

Imagine........ "get 30% of any donation , recurring"

:)

Mailers welcome :)

I mean..a charity can eat up 70% in management , admin etc etc...its so tempting.

I could have cleaned up over the tidalwave...hell with the Pope croaking I could have turned a tasty penny....

so so tempting :)

gonzo
04-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by cj@Apr 5 2005, 09:33 PM
HP, I think you hit the nail on the head ;-)

programs are realizing its not possible to run how they want to when another company controls the backend ....
And they have cut the competition young and old to the bone.

Brought attention to the fact taht Mansion and others have access to every clients business plan.... very interesting turn of events indeed.

*KK*
04-05-2005, 11:41 PM
Backend access in this industry is certainly overrated and perhaps even boring.

I say that having worked for several companies that are service or b2b oriented and access doesn't always make it easier.

Nickatilynx
04-05-2005, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Apr 5 2005, 07:42 PM

Damn!!! You REALLY went out with Brad for too long!!!

;-)))))

gonzo
04-06-2005, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by *KK*@Apr 5 2005, 10:42 PM

I say that having worked for several companies that are service or b2b oriented and access doesn't always make it easier.
Doesnt discount how powerful it is when used "properly".

Make a man go from being a Jew to Scientologist for example.

Newton
04-06-2005, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Apr 5 2005, 07:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Apr 5 2005, 07:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-*KK*@Apr 5 2005, 07:42 PM

;-))))) [/b][/quote]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thanks Nick I just spat and coughed my coffee over the keyboard :burn:

Nickatilynx
04-06-2005, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by Newton+Apr 5 2005, 08:22 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Newton @ Apr 5 2005, 08:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Apr 5 2005, 07:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-*KK*@Apr 5 2005, 07:42 PM

;-)))))
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thanks Nick I just spat and coughed my coffee over the keyboard :burn: [/b][/quote]
I'm glad someone appreciated it :)

sarettah
04-06-2005, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Apr 5 2005, 09:34 PM

You really are going to hell......

But the trip is gonna be fun as all hell. :yowsa:

Nickatilynx
04-06-2005, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by sarettah+Apr 5 2005, 08:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sarettah @ Apr 5 2005, 08:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Apr 5 2005, 09:34 PM

But the trip is gonna be fun as all hell. :yowsa: [/b][/quote]
Its a nice site....

and both myself and Bishop Anthony are ordained ,ministers....

so ,so , tempting.....

SykkBoy
04-06-2005, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Apr 5 2005, 08:44 PM

pretty much, though I can't speak for all companies

any program that gets that big that fast is going to have gorwing pains, no matter how well they may prepare

*KK*
04-06-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Apr 5 2005, 07:59 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Apr 5 2005, 07:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-*KK*@Apr 5 2005, 07:42 PM

;-))))) [/b][/quote]
Always trying to kick a man when he's down at his boat grilling veal chops and you know he won't be back, eh? ;)

Anthony
04-06-2005, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx+Apr 5 2005, 09:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nickatilynx @ Apr 5 2005, 09:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by sarettah@Apr 5 2005, 08:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Nickatilynx@Apr 5 2005, 09:34 PM

But the trip is gonna be fun as all hell. :yowsa:
Its a nice site....

and both myself and Bishop Anthony are ordained ,ministers....

so ,so , tempting..... [/b][/quote]
Yes Holy Father...

Did you call?

nlphoto
04-06-2005, 02:44 PM
think of the affiliate marketing...

popesex.com the best conversions on the net !

I'll be the greeter in hell... Welcome please come in... oh, you have an appointment with Nick? Please take a number...

Trev
04-06-2005, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by nlphoto@Apr 6 2005, 07:45 PM

I'll be the greeter in hell... Welcome please come in... oh, you have an appointment with Nick? Please take a number...
Hahahaha :okthumb:

I'm sold :D

Nickatilynx
04-06-2005, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by *KK*+Apr 6 2005, 09:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (*KK* @ Apr 6 2005, 09:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Apr 5 2005, 07:59 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-*KK*@Apr 5 2005, 07:42 PM

;-)))))
Always trying to kick a man when he's down at his boat grilling veal chops and you know he won't be back, eh? ;) [/b][/quote]
Hmmm veal chops.

I hear the Islands round Vancouver make for great sailing btw :)

Nickatilynx
04-06-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by nlphoto@Apr 6 2005, 10:45 AM

And yea.....

(thats the problem with this crowd , as soon as someone mentions "yea" they'll all book it to the bathroom!!!) ;)

The GBU tested the program and saw that it was good.

oh how about this....

""Send 100 joins in a week and have one mortal sin forgiven!!!""

or..

"Earn Pope Rewards!!! Send 20 joins get a free Cardinal's hat"

Dravyk
04-06-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by *KK*@Apr 6 2005, 12:35 PM
Always trying to kick a man when he's down at his boat grilling veal chops and you know he won't be back, eh? ;)
A marina without WiFi? How simply droll. B)

Nickatilynx
04-06-2005, 04:06 PM
A lot locked theres up real tight...

Seems a couiple of years back some wise ass decided to charter a yacht , cram it with computers and high gain arials and use any open wireless within range to spam out of...

They also had a big fuck off RV with every cupboard housing a computer in , looked totally normal til you opened a cupboard LOL.

Mind you , stories...who knows if they are true.

BillPMB
04-07-2005, 01:45 AM
NATS? lol!

Write your own software in house. Much better sleeping at night factor. We're running a bunch of programs on it now, ours and others' We have a genius on staff thankfully, and albeit expensive, he's worth it.

We've gone through 4 generations of software. They all still count. It's not rocket science.

Props to Karups, definately my favorite site for gorgeous ladies. :okthumb:

*KK*
04-07-2005, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Nickatilynx@Apr 6 2005, 12:07 PM
A lot locked theres up real tight...

Seems a couiple of years back some wise ass decided to charter a yacht , cram it with computers and high gain arials and use any open wireless within range to spam out of...

They also had a big fuck off RV with every cupboard housing a computer in , looked totally normal til you opened a cupboard LOL.

Mind you , stories...who knows if they are true.

LOL, there are some unprotected wi-fi's in the marina, I just choose that time to unplug ;)

gonzo
04-07-2008, 09:46 PM
Just a little reminder of timelines to be fair here.