PDA

View Full Version : So how was the Phoenix Show?

Nickatilynx
04-04-2005, 11:48 AM
I hear it was a hell of a party.

TheEnforcer
04-04-2005, 12:38 PM
I'm looking forward to hearing about it as well. It's been a highly regarded show the last couple of years and I'm hoping to hear some good stuff about it and that people are refresehed and ready for biz! :okthumb:

JoesHO
04-04-2005, 01:02 PM
Pheonix is a good town, I like it there .

any new business announcements come from it ?

like any new sponsors or processors, or anything like that ?

Any good deals on content or specials etc....

how were the seminars?

what was the best part of the trip for you?

CamZ_Dan
04-04-2005, 01:51 PM
I did not hear any great announcements but it was a fantastic show and they really took care of the people attending. The sponsors paid for everything.

We did more business there then any show in the last 2 years.

The work shops are good and informative and the environment at the show was great for business and fun.

Dodge ball from Lightspeed was a blast.

Phoenix Forum rocks!!

Nickatilynx
04-04-2005, 02:05 PM
So , really, it was a hell of a party.

not that I am against a good party of course...

;-))

SykkBoy
04-04-2005, 02:43 PM
hell of a party and made a lot of new contacts and doing followups now

the lesson I've learned living in the desert all these years that some people found out the hard way: the desert + a lot of day time drinking don't mix ;-)

I definitely look forward to attending again next year and look forward to doing business with the people I met and talked to this year

punkerbarbie
04-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Apr 4 2005, 09:03 AM
Pheonix is a good town, I like it there .

any new business announcements come from it ?

like any new sponsors or processors, or anything like that ?

Any good deals on content or specials etc....

how were the seminars?

what was the best part of the trip for you?
I would like to thank all the people that attended www.XXXBash.com Great fucking turnout!

I would also like to thank all the sponsors that helped
www.JoeBucks.com
www.SpaCash.com
www.JennaCash.com
and www.CCBill.com

In addtition www.XXXCash.com launched $25 PPS for our celebrity sites! :D

here are a few pics
Congrats to SunnyLeone on winning the PS2!
http://www.rochardsbunnyranch.com/pictures/054/053.jpg

www.XXXCash.com office
http://www.rochardsbunnyranch.com/pictures/054/010.jpg

extra storage room where the party was held
http://xxxcash.com/RS/hit-x/punkerbarbie/xxxparty/images/166.jpg

TheEnforcer
04-04-2005, 05:32 PM
Glad to hear it went great PunkerBarbie.. looking forward to talking later in the week!! :)

Raven
04-04-2005, 09:12 PM
For me, Phoenix represents the THE show for business.

I have many shoutouts; but, right now, I have to cook shepherd's pie for Aaron M and Curious Toy Boy....

Exhausting, this show...but, so well put together by the fine sponsors.....

The hotel was great...the opportunities even greater.

It remains my favourite.

mojobill
04-04-2005, 09:48 PM
The show was very nice.... informal enough that you could sit and talk to people and do good business.

123Bill had a very good show! ;-)

.... and I take absolutely NO responsibility for getting Raven blasted! ;-)

Hell Puppy
04-04-2005, 09:53 PM
I've said it before, and I"ll say it again....

The Phoenix show looks great, I just wish they would hold it somewhere else...

TaDoW
04-04-2005, 10:09 PM
phoenix kicked ass :-)

always an excellent show and this year they all outdid themselves I didn't make it to most of the sponsored events, but I hear they were a fucking blast. Dinner at steve's was great, CCBill's organization was unmatched, and all the unmentionables were rippin =)

oh yeah, and a lot of business got done as well =)

gonzo
04-04-2005, 10:19 PM
Im not going until Honelynn promises to take full responsibility for me duing my stay.

Hell Puppy
04-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Apr 4 2005, 09:20 PM
Im not going until Honelynn promises to take full responsibility for me duing my stay.
Who?

gonzo
04-04-2005, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy+Apr 4 2005, 09:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Hell Puppy @ Apr 4 2005, 09:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Apr 4 2005, 09:20 PM
Who? [/b][/quote]
http://www.honez.com/main.php

HoneLynn
04-04-2005, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by gonzo@Apr 4 2005, 06:20 PM
So who will take full responsibility of me then? :P

Hell Puppy
04-04-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Apr 4 2005, 09:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Apr 4 2005, 09:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Apr 4 2005, 09:29 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Apr 4 2005, 09:20 PM
Who?
http://www.honez.com/main.php [/b][/quote]
Oh now I remember, she used to post here....

....now I only see her in that other place.

gonzo
04-04-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by HoneLynn+Apr 4 2005, 09:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoneLynn @ Apr 4 2005, 09:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Apr 4 2005, 06:20 PM
So who will take full responsibility of me then? :P [/b][/quote]
If you bring the mustard I'll do your buns

HoneLynn
04-04-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Apr 4 2005, 06:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Apr 4 2005, 06:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by HoneLynn@Apr 4 2005, 09:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Apr 4 2005, 06:20 PM
If you bring the mustard I'll do your buns [/b][/quote]
Does that mean I get to relish your wienie?

Sharpie
04-05-2005, 12:57 AM
The Forum finally got a break with the weather...... beautiful all 4 days!

It was a very busy weekend in the area with the Art show, Music Festival & Biker Week.....

The small buildings set up with refreshments was really nice. Great to have water, soft drinks, ice cream, etc available all afternoon. I would hate to even try and guess what the cost for that was.

and the show bags...... been to many shows & these were the nicest I have ever seen. I bet NO one left one of those behind. All in all, done very nicely. It was not an inexpensive show for the sponsors....

gonzo
04-05-2005, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by HoneLynn+Apr 4 2005, 09:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoneLynn @ Apr 4 2005, 09:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by gonzo@Apr 4 2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by HoneLynn@Apr 4 2005, 09:41 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Apr 4 2005, 06:20 PM
If you bring the mustard I'll do your buns
Does that mean I get to relish your wienie? [/b][/quote]
Ill bring the beer you bring the head.

kath
04-05-2005, 04:41 AM
I was SO sorry to have missed the Phoenix Forum - truly one of my favorite events each year... fortunately the whole rest of the Klixxx team was there in force and I'm hearing that MUCH business was done, MANY contacts were made and LOTS of amazing deals are currently in the works this week as everyone gets back to the office.

I would like to thank my kids (NOT) for sharing their flu with me & hub...

:barfon:

I'll have to find a way to pay them back... Maybe go to Vegas and gamble their college savings away? Hmmmmm.... not a bad idea... little devils!

Already counting down the days until next year's Forum.... *sigh* Can't wait.

Wizzo
04-05-2005, 09:40 AM
It was for me the best show I've been to in the 7+ years I've been going to shows.

The sponsors did a top notch job... The many breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets were well stocked. Add in the excellent snack room cabanas- nobody left this show hungry. I think like most, the only time I had to go into my pocket was for tips, because the open bars were abundant as well...

The flow of events was well planned and made for a excellent envirionment to not only get some real biz done, but relax and have some fun while doing it. Which for me is the way it should be in this industry!

The level of "real" company of this show was great, not alot of "newbies wanting to trade links with their new tgp because their mom wants them to move out of the basement" kind of guys, people that actually have and want real biz.

So for all that missed this show, I would pencil in next year, because even if it's half as good as this year it will be well worth it!

TheEnforcer
04-05-2005, 11:18 AM
I thnk it would be worth it to go just to flirt with punkerbarbie but that's me!! :awinky:

JoesHO
04-05-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by Sharpie@Apr 4 2005, 08:58 PM
The Forum finally got a break with the weather...... beautiful all 4 days!

It was a very busy weekend in the area with the Art show, Music Festival & Biker Week.....

The small buildings set up with refreshments was really nice. Great to have water, soft drinks, ice cream, etc available all afternoon. I would hate to even try and guess what the cost for that was.

and the show bags...... been to many shows & these were the nicest I have ever seen. I bet NO one left one of those behind. All in all, done very nicely. It was not an inexpensive show for the sponsors....
Faye , I will have those banners for the toga party for you, the end of this week, OK
if you need me you can reach me at Joesho@oprano.com

punkerbarbie
04-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by Wizzo@Apr 5 2005, 05:41 AM
It was for me the best show I've been to in the 7+ years I've been going to shows.

The sponsors did a top notch job... The many breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets were well stocked. Add in the excellent snack room cabanas- nobody left this show hungry. I think like most, the only time I had to go into my pocket was for tips, because the open bars were abundant as well...

The flow of events was well planned and made for a excellent envirionment to not only get some real biz done, but relax and have some fun while doing it. Which for me is the way it should be in this industry!

The level of "real" company of this show was great, not alot of "newbies wanting to trade links with their new tgp because their mom wants them to move out of the basement" kind of guys, people that actually have and want real biz.

So for all that missed this show, I would pencil in next year, because even if it's half as good as this year it will be well worth it!
Wizzo, it was very nice to finaly meet you in person! i was very honored at the fact you took the time to find me!!!! *feels special*
hit me up via icq 205866516 TTYS!

punkerbarbie
04-05-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Apr 5 2005, 07:19 AM
I thnk it would be worth it to go just to flirt with punkerbarbie but that's me!! :awinky:
hahaha u are making me blush over here! B)

TheEnforcer
04-05-2005, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by punkerbarbie+Apr 5 2005, 02:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (punkerbarbie @ Apr 5 2005, 02:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Apr 5 2005, 07:19 AM
hahaha u are making me blush over here! B) [/b][/quote]
:)

SykkBoy
04-05-2005, 04:41 PM
As a smaller program, we're going to keep focusing our efforts on the Phoneix show and cybernet expo...
Phoenix was a great show for both fun and business and I look forward to more of the same with Cybernet Expo.

People who say business isn't done at shows are kind of right, we had to wait 2 days after the event for a couple people we talked to to actually start sending us traffic ;-)

(shit, I'm barely now going through all the business cards I've collected ;-))

Nickatilynx
04-05-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by punkerbarbie+Apr 5 2005, 11:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (punkerbarbie @ Apr 5 2005, 11:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheEnforcer@Apr 5 2005, 07:19 AM
hahaha u are making me blush over here! B) [/b][/quote]
Don't be too flattered , if I wore a dress he'd be all over me.

;-)))

SykkBoy
04-05-2005, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by TaDoW@Apr 4 2005, 09:10 PM
phoenix kicked ass :-)

always an excellent show and this year they all outdid themselves I didn't make it to most of the sponsored events, but I hear they were a fucking blast. Dinner at steve's was great, CCBill's organization was unmatched, and all the unmentionables were rippin =)

oh yeah, and a lot of business got done as well =)
fuck, how did I miss you at the show?
even with 5 days of being there, I still missed a few people...

Weg Cory
04-05-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by HoneLynn+Apr 4 2005, 06:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (HoneLynn @ Apr 4 2005, 06:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-gonzo@Apr 4 2005, 06:20 PM
So who will take full responsibility of me then? :P [/b][/quote]
I looked out for you in Phoenix across the hall :)