PDA

View Full Version : You have to love some sponsor reps

The Other Steve
04-04-2005, 02:04 AM
Been trying to get in touch with Sexy City Cash so I hunt down their board rep who posted here a while back. No contact details on his board member's profile.

Oh well - I guess I'll just click on the link to the sponsor that appears in his tagline ... and where do I end up?

At a teen site - not even the affiliate program for the teen site but at their pucey pink crapped out design that wants me to join to their paysite. I hope he can explain to me why if I wanted to promote a tranny site I would be interested in joining a teen site.

Sexy City Glen where are you - you're adoring fans want to talk to you?

gonzo
04-04-2005, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by The Other Steve@Apr 4 2005, 01:05 AM
Been trying to get in touch with Sexy City Cash so I hunt down their board rep who posted here a while back. No contact details on his board member's profile.

Oh well - I guess I'll just click on the link to the sponsor that appears in his tagline ... and where do I end up?

At a teen site - not even the affiliate program for the teen site but at their pucey pink crapped out design that wants me to join to their paysite. I hope he can explain to me why if I wanted to promote a tranny site I would be interested in joining a teen site.

Steve....allow me to help. Spaz is the man you want to talk to.

SpaZ where are you man?

Hell Puppy
04-04-2005, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by gonzo+Apr 4 2005, 01:46 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Apr 4 2005, 01:46 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Other Steve@Apr 4 2005, 01:05 AM

Steve....allow me to help. Spaz is the man you want to talk to.

SpaZ where are you man? [/b][/quote]
FREE SPAZ!

The Other Steve
04-04-2005, 02:57 AM
Thanks Gonzo - there's been some changes over there and our regular contact is out of the loop now. We've tried emailing them but haven't had a reply and Glenn just happened to be the third board rep that directly or by sheer ommission stuffed me around today.

gonzo
04-04-2005, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by The Other Steve@Apr 4 2005, 01:58 AM
Thanks Gonzo - there's been some changes over there and our regular contact is out of the loop now. We've tried emailing them but haven't had a reply and Glenn just happened to be the third board rep that directly or by sheer ommission stuffed me around today.
....I hear theres something big happening there today. Since I will be up around daylight I will call Spaz for you and let him know you are looking for him.

Everybody chant with me to activate the SpaZ signal.....

FREE SPAZ
FREE SPAZ
FREE SPAZ

spazlabz
04-04-2005, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by The Other Steve@Apr 3 2005, 10:58 PM
Hi The Other Steve, You have a PM from me. I hope I am able to quickly resolve any problems your having. I included my ICQ# so we can chat :)

Gonzo and Hellpuppy, thanks guys, I got the spaz signal loud and clear first thing this morning. I appreciate you guys havin my back and letting me know that there was something that needed my attention.

The Other Steve, man, I don't know what the problem was with getting in contact with me, if i get an e mail I am all over it right away, I just havent received one yet. I will have to ask the tech guys about that :) sorry for the delay

spaz

Nbritt
04-04-2005, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by The Other Steve@Apr 3 2005, 10:05 PM

Jim (Spaz) is on the way :)

but you could always try webmaster at sexycitycash.com

or icq # 4 7 6 3 7 8 4

The Other Steve
04-04-2005, 05:35 PM
Thanks Gonzo and Hellpuppy - Spaz has been talking to with us and the problem is resolved to everyone's satisfaction.

Thanks Spaz - it was great talking to you and you're now on our list of very professional affiliate managers. We were very impressed.

Nbritt - thanks for your input but if you had read my original post you would have seen that I couldn't get to Sexy City Cash to find any contact details - instead I kept getting booted of to a teen paysite - which was more likely a problem at my end than theirs.

JoesHO
04-04-2005, 05:47 PM
Glad to see a good happy ending ....

spaz do we have galleries from you for remotethumbs yet ?

gonzo
04-04-2005, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by The Other Steve@Apr 4 2005, 04:36 PM
Thanks Gonzo and Hellpuppy - Spaz has been talking to with us and the problem is resolved to everyone's satisfaction.

Thanks Spaz - it was great talking to you and you're now on our list of very professional affiliate managers. We were very impressed.

Spaz knows his shit hes been quietly in this business for a long time. Hes a good person to talk to for sure!

The Other Steve
04-04-2005, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by gonzo+Apr 4 2005, 02:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gonzo @ Apr 4 2005, 02:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-The Other Steve@Apr 4 2005, 04:36 PM

Spaz knows his shit hes been quietly in this business for a long time. Hes a good person to talk to for sure! [/b][/quote]
But if only he was as sexy as Lisa :yowsa: