PDA

View Full Version : got to talk to my girlfriend tonight.

pushpills
04-02-2005, 03:15 AM
mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!! it was great, talked for hours.

hadn't heard that angels voice for a month!

might be tmi, but i jerked off to a picture of her while talking to her on the phone! :matey:

played some of her songs over the phone to her, talked about how she's doing and stuff.

the last month, mostly backpacking along the mountains, didnt get all the details (mostly talking about my cock), sunday they are going off for their rock climbing part for 3 weeks, which has me kinda worried since she hasnt done much rock climbing. she's in good spirits, having a fun time and meeting some nice friends, totally misses me though, and I miss her too. can't wait to get her in bed for about 10 days. since they are on the take no leave no whatever, they dont bring toliet paper, says during part of it, couldnt find any leaves or anything, so she had to dig deep into the snow and find a nice solid piece of ice to use to wipe her ass. oh what fun!

half way point. 6 more weeks and I get my baby back.

she still loves me! (who wouldn't) :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Sabby
04-02-2005, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 2 2005, 03:16 AM
since they are on the take no leave no whatever, they dont bring toliet paper, says during part of it, couldnt find any leaves or anything, so she had to dig deep into the snow and find a nice solid piece of ice to use to wipe her ass. oh what fun!

Thank you so much for sharing that with us.

Yep you are in love for sure...

Can I hit you over the head with my bat now??

Sabby:)

pushpills
04-02-2005, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Sabby+Apr 2 2005, 02:19 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sabby @ Apr 2 2005, 02:19 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Apr 2 2005, 03:16 AM
since they are on the take no leave no whatever, they dont bring toliet paper, says during part of it, couldnt find any leaves or anything, so she had to dig deep into the snow and find a nice solid piece of ice to use to wipe her ass. oh what fun!

Thank you so much for sharing that with us.

Yep you are in love for sure...

Can I hit you over the head with my bat now??

Sabby:) [/b][/quote]
you can hit me in the face with something of yours......not a bat though.

notice no objection to the me jerking off part. i'm tellin' ya....sabby wants me for herself. I get her all moist like a snack cake.

Sabby
04-02-2005, 03:26 AM
Okay Grogan...

How does me not objecting to you jerking off to your girlfriend = me wanting you for myself???

???????????????????????????????????????????????

pushpills
04-02-2005, 03:34 AM
Originally posted by Sabby@Apr 2 2005, 02:27 AM
Okay Grogan...

How does me not objecting to you jerking off to your girlfriend = me wanting you for myself???

???????????????????????????????????????????????

mostly it just does in my head.....however, you probably didn't type it because you were still fantasizing about it in your head.

besides.....for you to say you dont want me....it's just ridiculous. just not believable.

Sabby
04-02-2005, 03:36 AM
If I had you...

Would you tell the world about my shits???

pushpills
04-02-2005, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by Sabby@Apr 2 2005, 02:37 AM
If I had you...

Would you tell the world about my shits???

hell yea. I gotta make a living ya know.

TheEnforcer
04-02-2005, 03:44 AM
Yeah.. I mean why shouldn't she want a guy she knows she couldn't trust to be faithful? :rolleyes:

pushpills
04-02-2005, 03:45 AM
sabby, what cam company do you work for anyway? I know you have your own girls, but what network are you ladies on?

pushpills
04-02-2005, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by TheEnforcer@Apr 2 2005, 02:45 AM
Yeah.. I mean why shouldn't she want a guy she knows she couldn't trust to be faithful? :rolleyes:
pardon?

Trev
04-02-2005, 03:51 AM
Hey I'm sure my girl would still love and want me till she found out that I'd gave a length of me to some chick I met in a bar while she was away...

pushpills
04-02-2005, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Trev@Apr 2 2005, 02:52 AM
Hey I'm sure my girl would still love and want me till she found out that I'd gave a length of me to some chick I met in a bar while she was away...
huh?

Trev
04-02-2005, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by pushpills+Apr 2 2005, 09:52 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Apr 2 2005, 09:52 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Apr 2 2005, 02:52 AM
huh? [/b][/quote]
Don't you even remember banging some chick you met in a bar last week...

Or at least claiming you did :lol:

pushpills
04-02-2005, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Trev+Apr 2 2005, 02:54 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Apr 2 2005, 02:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 2 2005, 09:52 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Trev@Apr 2 2005, 02:52 AM
huh?
Don't you even remember banging some chick you met in a bar last week...

Or at least claiming you did :lol: [/b][/quote]
what?

pushpills
04-02-2005, 03:57 AM
that was a fake nick, btw, idiot. nick deleted it. I's and l's can look the same.

Sabby
04-02-2005, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 2 2005, 03:46 AM
sabby, what cam company do you work for anyway? I know you have your own girls, but what network are you ladies on?
My cam studio broadcasts on Interclimax and Nick and Gonzo will be running my paysites.

pushpills
04-02-2005, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Sabby+Apr 2 2005, 03:07 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sabby @ Apr 2 2005, 03:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Apr 2 2005, 03:46 AM
My cam studio broadcasts on Interclimax and Nick and Gonzo will be running my paysites.

Sabby:) [/b][/quote]
cool

Trev
04-02-2005, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 2 2005, 09:58 AM
that was a fake nick, btw, idiot. nick deleted it. I's and l's can look the same.
Excellent :okthumb:

Thats the same bullshit kind of excuse I'd use as well...

pushpills
04-02-2005, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Trev+Apr 2 2005, 03:12 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Apr 2 2005, 03:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Apr 2 2005, 09:58 AM

Thats the same bullshit kind of excuse I'd use as well... [/b][/quote]
huh?

did you look at the post number being like 4?

....jesus....

Trev
04-02-2005, 04:27 AM
Originally posted by pushpills+Apr 2 2005, 10:21 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (pushpills @ Apr 2 2005, 10:21 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by Trev@Apr 2 2005, 03:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Apr 2 2005, 09:58 AM

huh?

....jesus.... [/b][/quote]
Oh you’re to good :wnw:

Now you've got plausible deniability :okthumb:

pushpills
04-02-2005, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by Trev+Apr 2 2005, 03:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Trev @ Apr 2 2005, 03:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 2 2005, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Trev@Apr 2 2005, 03:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Apr 2 2005, 09:58 AM

huh?

....jesus....
Oh you’re to good :wnw:

Now you've got plausible deniability :okthumb: [/b][/quote]
ummm....ok....

grimm
04-02-2005, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 2 2005, 12:16 AM

might be tmi, but i jerked off to a picture of her while talking to her on the phone! :matey:

played some of her songs over the phone to her, talked about how she's doing and stuff.

the last month, mostly backpacking along the mountains, didnt get all the details (mostly talking about my cock), sunday they are going off for their rock climbing part for 3 weeks, which has me kinda worried since she hasnt done much rock climbing. she's in good spirits, having a fun time and meeting some nice friends, totally misses me though, and I miss her too. can't wait to get her in bed for about 10 days. since they are on the take no leave no whatever, they dont bring toliet paper, says during part of it, couldnt find any leaves or anything, so she had to dig deep into the snow and find a nice solid piece of ice to use to wipe her ass. oh what fun!

did you tell her you nfound a warm wet place to store your jewels while hes gone.?

grimm
04-02-2005, 10:02 AM
you esnt to get caught so bad its funny:)

pushpills
04-02-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by grimm+Apr 2 2005, 09:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (grimm @ Apr 2 2005, 09:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pushpills@Apr 2 2005, 12:16 AM

did you tell her you nfound a warm wet place to store your jewels while hes gone.? [/b][/quote]
lol :P

p.s. trev, just having fun with you.

brand0n
04-02-2005, 11:54 AM
why would anyone care?

why did it have to be Terri Schiavo.. why couldnt it of been you...

pushpills
04-02-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@Apr 2 2005, 10:55 AM
why would anyone care?

if no one else, you certainly care. :bwave:

JoesHO
04-02-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by brand0n@Apr 2 2005, 08:55 AM
why would anyone care?

how come your sig always says one click?

I have personally cliccked it three imes just to see if the number changed..

p.s. it didn't

what is with that ?

JoesHO
04-02-2005, 08:46 PM
Pushpills, stay strong buddy, deny it till you die!!!

keep on the denial even to your self, so it is convincing, you got six weeks to make sure you are POSITIVE in your mind IT DID NOT HAPPEN...

or else she is gonna dump you for sure...

if you try the honesty approach you might as well just say good bye now, while she is in the mountains, and bang the hell out of everything you can until she gets back, then beg for forgivness and claim the lonliness ate you up to the point of insanity!

pushpills
04-02-2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Apr 2 2005, 07:47 PM
the lonliness ate you up to the point of insanity!
clearly is has. see above senseless posts :yowsa: (alcohol could be a factor as well)

grimm
04-03-2005, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 2 2005, 12:16 AM

i just threw up in my own mouth

?"the last month, mostly backpacking along the mountains, didnt get all the details (mostly talking about my cock), "

i thought your cock was in some other girl, not the mountains.

grimm
04-03-2005, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by JoesHO1@Apr 2 2005, 05:47 PM
Pushpills, stay strong buddy, deny it till you die!!!

keep on the denial even to your self, so it is convincing, you got six weeks to make sure you are POSITIVE in your mind IT DID NOT HAPPEN...

or else she is gonna dump you for sure...

if you try the honesty approach you might as well just say good bye now, while she is in the mountains, and bang the hell out of everything you can until she gets back, then beg for forgivness and claim the lonliness ate you up to the point of insanity!
i normally wouldnt take advice from a man urinating in public, but hes right, you cant tell her then work it out.

pushpills
04-03-2005, 05:38 AM
grimm likes guys, anyway. I like grimm, but he is a little too gay for me. what else can I say.

grimm
04-03-2005, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by pushpills@Apr 3 2005, 01:39 AM
grimm likes guys, anyway. I like grimm, but he is a little too gay for me. what else can I say.
how gay do i have to be to be just gay enough for you?