PDA

View Full Version : Butt plugs! ever tried one?

JoesHO
03-28-2005, 11:39 PM
from a givers standpoint, or a recievers stand point?

I need a lesson since the subject keeps coming up here, I dont want to be sheltered my whole life somebody please explain .

Nickatilynx
03-28-2005, 11:42 PM
Well I kinow a man .....

;-)))

TheEnforcer
03-29-2005, 12:10 AM
If I ever meet Joe I'm sitting down the entire time he's around me!! :P

Hell Puppy
03-29-2005, 12:48 AM
I wouldn't know.

I've considered getting a tattoo on my ass that says "exit only".

Dravyk
03-29-2005, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by Hell Puppy@Mar 29 2005, 12:49 AM
I wouldn't know.

I've considered getting a tattoo on my ass that says "exit only".
LMAO!! Good one, HP! :okthumb:

The Other Steve
03-29-2005, 04:16 AM
You may be surprised at just how many men gain extra stimulation from having a butt plug inserted during normal hetero intercourse.

Now if you were to ask about the number of guys who liked having their balls beaten with a meat tenderiser then I would have to say that I know of only one - and before Sarettah suggests otherwise let me assure you that it isn't me.

If you ever want to get a glimpse into the world of the unusual and sometimes downright bizarre then just ask Marie for a thumbnail sketch of some of the guys she has met - the fright will shrink your cock for a month.

Oh, and getting back to the guy with the meat tenderiser let me tell you that he liked the metal one with the indents and studs - and he didn't waste time with light taps.

He would place his testicles on the kitchen bench top and his wife would really whack into them with the tenderiser.

And I bet you thought cock and ball torture was bad :yowsa:

Anthony
03-29-2005, 07:56 AM
Contrary to popular belief, I have never had an experience with one.

Not saying I'm against the issue, I remember having a long indepth conversation with Mike AI about said subject a few years back with both of our ladies outlining the pros of it.

Sabby
03-29-2005, 08:06 AM
This thread turns me on alot...

Okay... continue on boys...

Sabby:)

Cleo
03-29-2005, 08:41 AM
Butt plugs are for anal amateurs. You really need to try some gerbiling for that intense anal thrill.

Yug
03-29-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by The Other Steve@Mar 29 2005, 01:17 AM
You may be surprised at just how many men gain extra stimulation from having a butt plug inserted during normal hetero intercourse.
I wanna know how that conversation would go with the significant other ...

'hold on a second, before we go any further, i just need to stick this in my butt'

hmm

TheEnforcer
03-29-2005, 10:02 AM
I can't help but think of this god awful Freddy Prinze movie I was forced to sit through that also had the american pie dude in it where one of their buddies freaked out because while he was having sex with his girlfriend she jammed a finger in his ass and he liked it!! :lol: :lol: